SORT BY Relevancy
On this weeks episode of Death By DVD Hank and Nash discuss.. well, we're not sure. Something. Or another.
An open discussion on modern horror, remakes, and the fact that some of you people watch the dumbest movies ever made. Or maybe we'll just make 30 minutes worth of bad jokes, yell a little whole lot abit, and uh, yeah.
How'd you guys like the Kevin Smith reference for a title? Yeah, how about that, a Kevin Smith joke. We're writing millions of gold plated zingers like that every day. Impressed, I bet.
This week Hank and Nash unfortunately discuss the death of Robin Williams. An icon, adored by the world, and fondly remembered as a funnyman, childhood friend, teacher, hero, role model, and more importantly, a genuinly good person.
Listen, and hear how Nash and Hank personally felt, and discuss some of Robin's films
This week Hank and Nash return to discuss the incredibly disappointing "Frankenstein's Army". A footage found World War II movie with a Nazi Island of Dr Moreau vibe. Does that sound appealing? Maybe we should have just used the Netflix review...
Just when you thought it was safe to listen to a podcast.. Death By DVD returns!
This week the boys discuss a film they have referenced endlessly throughout the years, but haven't actually discussed! So, we proudly present thirty minutes of Hank and Nash rambling about the glory of Jaws, and the increasingly bad sequels.
Farewell and adieu to you, fair Spanish ladies. Farewell and adieu, you ladies of Spain. For we've received orders for to sail back to Boston. And so nevermore shall we see you again....
On this weeks lackluster episode of Death By DVD Hank and Nash discuss the first film in the "Cornetto and blood" trilogy, Shaun Of The Dead. In complete honesty, there isn't much to be said about the movie. It's absolutely hysterical, and despite the blood, guts, and zo-...well, you know. Those guys.. it's a charming, fun movie.
So, cheers to thirty minutes a pure slice of fried gold!
This week on Death By Dvd Hank and Nash will be discussing the refreshing 2012 disaster movie "Aftershock", a film brought to us by writer, producer and actor Eli Roth. Jeez, someones an over achiever.. Directed by Nicolás López, you know, that guy that did some other things, the boys will be sure to get massively off topic and rattle off some alarmingly insane things! If ya don't listen and send this link to ten friends in one month you'll recieve a horrible credit rating! Ohhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhh!!!
We at Death By DVD recently were asked by a fan why we never use the movies title as the name of our new episodes! Well, that's a great question. Ya see, Hank and Nash like to come up with something creative, and alluring, something that will drag you in and make you want to listen to an episode. For example, the classic fan favorite : "You And A Monkey Started Aids!" where the boys discussed the Quintin Dupieux film "Rubber"
Huh.. Alright, we get your point. WELL, on this episode of Death By DVD we're going to be discussing the classic 1974...Uhhhh...Uhmm.. Ah, just tune in!
This week Hank and Nash discuss the delightful Swiss Surrealist, Hans Rudolf "H.R" Giger. The dearly departed leaves behind a magnificient legacy, specializing in morbid fantasy, biomechanical bizzarities and a rather macarbe look at the bleak industrialized future, H.R Giger shall stand permanently as an icon of the strange.
Despite being two highly trained weird-o horror-watchin'-monster-mad-men, this week on Death By DVD Hank and Nash return to talk about Netflix, FOR THE THIRD TIME! You know what that means?! That means they didn't put together any actual ideas for something of quality that they could discuss, so the boys will go through their accounts and rattle of nonsense.
If this write up doesn't appeal to you, don't feel bad. But just remember you're the reason why children get cancer.
This week on Death By DVD Hank and Nash discuss Romero's Land Of The Dead, so strap into your seats and hold on for dear life as if it was Matthew Broderick driving in Northern Ireland, because we're gonna rant and rave.
Death By DVD returns after two weeks off to discuss Sexy Beast, a quaint sincere movie about several British farmers who decide to go on a fun filled adventure to the big city, with gut busting laughs and a warm surprisingly comforting tone, Sexy Beast will leave you and your family saying "Gee Golly!"
OR something like that...
Join Host Live Chats
- Bigfoot Hotspot (187 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (122 chatters)
- John Baptist (91 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (42 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (35 chatters)
- Viviendo con los Angeles (23 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (20 chatters)
- Kinghuman (19 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (17 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (16 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (11 chatters)
- Black Author Network (11 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (10 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (10 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (10 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (10 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (9 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (9 chatters)
- NDB Media (8 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (7 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (7 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (6 chatters)
- CopRot Radio (6 chatters)
- PrismRadio (5 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (5 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (4 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (4 chatters)
- Life Conversations (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- African On The Move (3 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (3 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (3 chatters)
- world street hip hop (2 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (2 chatters)
- Natures Talk Show (2 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (2 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (2 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Darryl James (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- James Valentine (1 chatters)
- Lauren Tenney (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WORLD Change (1 chatters)
- World Ingathering of YisraEL (1 chatters)
- DiYAHGuRL1 (0 chatters)