SORT BY Relevancy
As reported by the Associated Press, there is much misinformation, misconception and ignorance about end of life care and it is causing much harm.
Judy Flickinger was a hospice nurse for the last twelve years of her forty-two
year professional life as a registered nurse. During this time she recognized that a healthy spirit could make the difference between a miserable death and a positive, meaningful end-of-life experience for both the patients and their loved ones. Judy wrote
Spirit Matters: How to Remain Fully Alive with a Life-Limiting Illness, to pass on what she learned.
Join us as Judy tells us how she saw first hand the unnecessary suffering, not only with patients but also with their loved ones. Judy also talks about the billions of health care dollars wasted in the process. Judy will educate, inspire and empower us about this important subject.
Ths show will be about what I encountered as a Hospice RN on death and dying. Patients who were very close to death saw their loved ones and acted differently. They would wait to see a particular loved one before they went home. I will also tell you about my personal expereinces with my mom and dad dying. I will tell you about people I've encountered who had near death experiences and what the other side was like. I will discuss my lucid dreams with my deceased parents and a patient who was very close to me.
I can also give you a private reading. You can contact me through my email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Again, I will only charge $20.00 for a detailed email reading. I will do a live phone reading for $20.00 as well. I accept Paypal. Please feel free to read my reviews on Kasamba.com. My screen name on there is just mia0899cs. I don't ask for reviews but I do a lot more readings than the 204 reviews I have. They are 5 star reviews and I wouldn't read if I was fake. My number of reviews are accurate. I don't use bots and I question some of the so called, "Top Psychics" who have more reviews than readings as well as the time the site has been on. If you prefer a reading from me through Kasamba that's also fine.
Love and Light,
Cindy (Psychic Mia0899cs)
Eventually, every man, woman and child must die. Death is such a horrible time. It signifies the end of a cycle never again to be renewed. Sometimes I feel as though I will live forever, but I know that it is just a matter of time. When a person dies, lives are irrevocably changed forever. But the question is, "Do we really die?"
At the core of human existence, are we really immortal? On my next show I will explain to you that there is more to a human being that we can see. Death is just an illusion.
Sandy Hatfield on Death, Dying and the Afterlife & Gold Star Mom Dr. Abrams
We have the amazing Sandy Hatfield on the show to discuss her book about death, dying and the afterlife "Zero Degrees of Seperation". A certified practicing Behavioral /Hypnotherapist, she is the National Training Director for The Twilight Brigade, having trained over 1500 people in her field and Hospice.
The second half of the show we move to speak with Gold Star Mom Dr. Roxann Abrams, to find out about her Charity, Operation I.V. At this time there are 22 Combat Veterans Suicides per day! She is out to stop this
Although death in an inevitable part of life, few of us know just what to do or say or how to find the support we need when we are nearing the end of our lives and saying our final goodbyes. Dying Well is an informative, supportive, and reassuring radio program designed to teach you more about your choices and resources and what to expect during this last stage of survival.
in Self Help
Martha Atkins has a PhD in Counselor Education and Supervision. She is a licensed Professional Counselor, Master Certified Coach, Myers Briggs Practitioner and the Founder and Executive Director of Children’s Bereavement Center of South Texas. She teaches people about mystical end of life experiences such as deathbed visions, common metaphors of the dying, after death communication, visitations and spirituality. She has studied energy healing and intuitive practices for 20 years. Martha did a TedX Talk in Texas this past October. Please join me for a fascinating discussion of another way of looking at death and dying and how to help a loved one transition.
This week Anya coaches callers live on the show. We encourage you to call in live to be coached on any personal or business matter.
In addition to coaching this week Anya will be exploring our fantastic journey of living and dying. One thing we can all be certain of, is that we are born, we live a life, and we die a death. In the West death is often avoided and feared yet in other cultures death and dying are considered sacred parts of living life that are to be revered. Do we really understand death and dying, and how do we prepare to enter into this sacred part of our journey? Join Anya as she explores the answers to these and similar questions on this fascinating topic.
Call early (818-495-6930) - between 9.15am and 10.00am MST - on any personal or business matter- this is an opportunity to receive masterful coaching in the moment leading to a shift in perspective that can quantum leap your life!
UNWAVERING STRENGTH SHOW #3
Unwavering Strength is a weekly show where Anya Sophia Mann speaks with people who have experienced exceptionally difficult and/or challenging times, to discover how they found it was an unwavering inner strength that carried them through, even though they may not have been aware of it at the time.
In today's show Anya interviews Sharon Campbell-Rayment a co-author of the forthcoming book "Unwavering Strength" which is the inspiration for the show's title.
Listen as Anya uses precision coaching skills, such as reframing, connecting to breath, and exquisite questioning, to support guests in recognizing the shift from courage to confidence.
The music used for today's Quantum Moment with Anya was: "Windswept" by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
?The dying process happens when the spirit or metaphysical body leaves the physical body. Remote viewing is a procedure in which an individual can project his or her unconscious or (spirit-body) out of the physical body to a remote location or target. Remote viewing is a form of the near death experience.
There are unique individuals out there that can perform this amazing task. This technique goes by many names. On my next show I will talk about the technique known as "Remote Viewing"
The dying process happens when the spirit or metaphysical body leaves the physical body. Bilocation or astral projection is a procedure in which an individual can project his or her spirit-body out of the physical body. Bilocation is a controlled form of the near death experience.
There are unique individuals out there that can perform this amazing task. This technique goes by many names. On my next show I will talk about the technique known as "Bilocation" or "Astral Projection".
Don't miss this show. I'm the real deal.
Terri’s life theme has been that of change and a continuous evolution. Through this profound way of life, she was exposed to the experience of living in every situation imaginable from homelessness and poverty in childhood to wealth for a period of time, and just about else everything in between.
Variety has also penetrated the roles Terri has experienced in life. She has walked the path of pain, loneliness and depression, but also enlightenment and that of an inner, peaceful spirit. Her roles in life have covered a broad spectrum ranging from wife and mother to that of a struggling single empty nester. She has been a performer, writer, subordinate and leader. As a nurse she felt privileged to love people through their last breaths, and as a teacher, help adults raise self-esteem through finding their fullest potential. Pursuing the bulk of her higher education later in life, she is presently completing a second master’s degree in preparation for licensure to practice psychotherapy. In the meantime, she volunteers educating the community about Alzheimer’s disease, running support groups and volunteering in community organizations with the intent to help work towards alleviating hunger.
Spiritually, Terri claims no religious affiliations, but strongly embraces the teachings of Christ and Buddha. She is a sensitive, but chooses not to pursue an external metaphysical focus except for encouraging people to find and exist through their own spirituality.
in Self Help
What is living and dying? Does anyone really know what it means and how much does it bring up?
In this special interview with Rebecca Hulse we will be exploring this topic and answering your questions - what would you life be like if you truly knew what living was for you?
Rebecca Hulse is a Life Coach, Speaker, Access Consciousness® Facilitator and Author of three books;Love Me For Real – Self-Care You’ll Actually Do (and want to), 69 Shades of Pleasure and The Big Bad(ass) Book of Judgement.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (108 chatters)
- The Portal (35 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (32 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (21 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (18 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (17 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (12 chatters)
- Straitway (12 chatters)
- Living Astrology (9 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (7 chatters)
- Trek Talking (6 chatters)
- in5d (6 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (5 chatters)
- Omega Man (4 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- The War Room (4 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (3 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (3 chatters)
- FFToolbox (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- CWA Radio (3 chatters)
- Elevate The Soul (3 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (2 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (2 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (2 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (2 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (2 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (2 chatters)
- JIMMY SMITH (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (2 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (2 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- LyricalForte (2 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Tracey Lee (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Mikeisha (1 chatters)
- MRTALK (1 chatters)
- Life Conversations (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Nature Has All The Answers (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Out and About Town (1 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (1 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (1 chatters)
- The Bully Effect0 (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Straight From The E Block (1 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (1 chatters)
- RevBarbara (1 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- Kissmeimpsychic (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Gathering At The Well (1 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (1 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (1 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (1 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (1 chatters)
- Edge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Its Not Me Its You (0 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (0 chatters)