SORT BY Relevancy
Only 12 minutes of my 30 minute show aired yesterday due to technical difficulties. Let's Do it Again. Today, I'm airing the same show. Click here for access to yesterday's show page. I'll repeat yesterdays's show tonight. And I have some updates from Paul Ryan.
Exploring the question; Are you good enough to become a best seller? Are you beautiful enough to succeed in Hollywood? Are you smart enough to get a good education? The question of enough is one of the big self doubts that keeps us lagging, and wondering if perhaps we should pursue something less challenging, or just different.
If one of those self doubts are part of your life, you may wish to contribute to this conversation, or just listen to words that may change some of your perspective.
here are some of the articles we will be exploring, Plus an article written by an acting coach called "Are you beautiful Enough? written by an acting coach, who inspired this show.
Tonight, is a very special night in the BYGP Locker Room. Not only do we have a college coach coming on our show, but he is the defensive backs coach with a school that is having their inagural year of college football in 2014!
Tonight, coach John Hair, from the university of Arizona Christian, will be joining us to talk about the excitement behind the new football program, and what it takes to be a student-athlete at the collegiate level. The Arizona Christian Firestorm, will be competing at the NAIA level, and if you are not familiar with NAIA football, you definitely need to tune into this show.
There will be a ton of amazing content shared in the BYGP Locker Room, for aspiring college football players. Tune in, as coach Hair puts it all on the table for us. Can't wait!
IT TOOK THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL 40 YRS...
LOOK AT SOME OF THE OTHER EXAMPLES WE HAVE, SOME PROMISES CAME IN AN INSTANT, SOME TOOK AWHILE, SOME YEARS, SOME AFTER THEIR DEATHS.
BUT, GOD IS NOT A MAN THAT HE SHOULD LIE.!!!!!!
HE IS THE ONE AND ONLY TRUE PROMISE KEEPER!!!
I looking forward to being with y'all at 10:00 am CST Thur. as we open the wonderful words of life together.
Evangelist Lacey Kay Green www.laceykayministries.org
JOIN ME ON MON. MORNINGS, ON KISSES FROM THE LORD HEALING MINISTRY At 9:30 AM CST.
On tonight's episode, I will be talking about helps and hindrances to those wanting to hear God, or hear from Him.
Included: What God told me in 2013 about why so many people do not hear Him.
Prophetic word for an unknown listener!
First Ladii's Scoop w/ Briana B is now LIVE via ShayStarRadio! Since 2011 Team Shay Star's Briana B. has been in non-stop work mode to prove her passions in broadcasting and production. Starting off as Model of the Week, she quickly advanced her tittles within the ShayStar.com's brand from Street Team Promoter, Senior Media Journalist, Correspodent & Host of ShayStar.com and now Personality to ShayStarRadio, she is ready to show the world why they call her the "First Ladii".
We are always working whether it's behind the lens, in front of the lens, blogging or broadcasting throught the air waves. The CEO of ShayStar.com, Shay Star, has endorsed Briana B. to the fullest in all that she does. ShayStar, Radio Personality of The Hip Hop Coffee Shop on OC104 and On air TV personality on ABC47's "Inside Scoop" created a platform to cross brand and now we will show you how we work!
We support indie artist to the max, so it's an honor to drop an exclsuive record from Delwares own Independent Artist "YL". His music has been featured on Kiss 107.1 and noticed by Atlantic Records and tonight we have an exclusive interview as well as a premiere to his newest single. Not only will we play hot new music from industry artist, we have First Ladii's Scoop on News, Entertainment and Real Life situations.
We also have two exclsuive song feature releases:
Skoolboy ft. Zed Zilla - I wanna
Ruga ft. Migos - Walk with the Cash
Tonight's show is just the begining.
Would you like to sponsor an episode or be featured on Shay Star Radio??? Please send all inquiries to ShayStarRadio@gmail.com
In todays society, relationships seem to be a dime a dozen. When you are searching for a parner, what is a MUST and what do you settle on? Is it ok to just take whats offered, or should you hold out for that "perfect" partner? Weigh in tonight as we explore who searches, and who settles??
Join MzLadyEbony & DJ Shan as they bring you issues concerning WOMEN! I LOVE ME is created to inspire, move, and possibly make a difference in us and hopefully make you laugh in the process!
IT’S FRIDAY EVE! THROWBACK THURSDAY! And time for another episode of I LOVE ME! DJ Shan & MzLadyEbony has a few things they want to share with you!
Tonight at 8pm Eastern they welcome you in the Ladies Den to talk about how in one case racism takes a turn for the better! When a Racist Man Slaps & Spits at Elderly Black woman, Called Her Rosa Parks, BUT He Didn’t Realize That She Was A Cook County Judge!!!!!
Also if you’ve been following social media you’ve heard about Sadie Bell out of Oakland County Detroit. Listen up and hear what her claim to fame is! If time permits we will give you the 5 Signs You're Settling for Less Than You Deserve!
Let us pour you a glass of wine and join us in the Ladies Den! Make sure you tune in on time! 818-369-0344
in Self Help
INTERVIEW GUEST: Marsha Reeves Jews, CEO of the Bissell Street Group, noted Speaker, Talk Show Host and the Director of Events for the Herbert Bearman Community Art Gallery.
This Week’s Message: An event planner is, quite simply, someone who organizes an event. When we think of an event we may think of something spectacular, such as the Super Bowl, the Presidential Inauguration, New Year’s festivities in Times Square, or any of the other major events we hear about or see on television. Of course, event planners are needed for all these events. However, event planners also work on thousands of smaller events. Any time people gather together for a purpose, whether it is for a wedding, a conference, a festival, a formal dinner, or the grand opening of a new store, someone is needed to oversee all the details to ensure the event happens and that it is a success. Can you juggle many things at once without missing the details? Are you results oriented but always cautious of the bottom line? If this describes you, then you might have what it takes to become an event planner.
For over 20 years, Marsha Reeves Jews has successfully led her consulting firm, the Bissell Street Group, to international prominence in Business Development, Marketing, Trade Show Management, Awards Ceremonies Production and Events/Meetings/Conference Planning. She has worked with a myriad of companies and in diverse leadership capacities. Her leadership roles have included: Owner of ZZAJ Art Gallery in Harlem; Vice President of Operations for the Modern Day Marine Force in Readiness Exposition; Executive Director of the Alvin Ailey Dance Theatre Foundation of Maryland; President/COO/Associate Publisher of the Hispanic Engineer and Information Technology Magazine and the Black Engineer and Information Technology Magazine; and Producer of the Black Engineer of the Year Awards Conference.
jjjjooiijj i wanttoeat you face no waybilly jean is not my loverho,she just a girl that think that iamthe onebutthe kid is not my son she says iam the one butthe kid is not my song bananan banbnanana now whydo you test me young fool why don't hyou love me when i make me so damn easy love not to love vme heyyy yea why don't you need me when i make me so damn easy to need not to need me yes n
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (41 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (31 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (17 chatters)
- Curious Times (15 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (10 chatters)
- reactionariez (10 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (9 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (8 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (8 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (8 chatters)
- GodKiller (8 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (7 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (7 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (6 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (6 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (4 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- patriots united (3 chatters)
- Raw Sex (3 chatters)
- The JohnnyStormShow (3 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (3 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (2 chatters)
- The View from Montana (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (2 chatters)
- God In The Midst (2 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (1 chatters)
- breezysays (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Beyond Abuse Radio (1 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (1 chatters)