SORT BY Relevancy
why do women hurt the guy who loves them and is there for em' call in speak live with me about it lets talk women 6467219666
"Checking in with Joetta" LIVE This Wednesday March 25, 2015
9:00pm- 10:00pm Eastern
Topic: "Work with them and Live with them"
Call into the show to listen or make a comment (646) 787-1680
www.joettasportsandbeyond.com click on Radio
Call in number (646) 787-1680
To ask questions or make a comment
Live Every Wednesday 9pm -10pm Eastern Standard Time
"Checking in with Joetta "is an interactive show that will provide informative conversations about topics such as health, education, finances, fitness, empowerment, sports, relationships, and motivational tactics. These topics will be discussed with business & financial leaders, educators, sports legends, entrepreneurs, health & wellness advocates and historical icons.
"Checking in with Joetta" will serve as a useful, informative and thought provoking resource for ALL adults, teens & children.
Live Every Wednesday
many unsaved people expect SAVED people to bend, bow and compromise with them
Among the hardest things about being saved is the realization that you are an unwanted guest in a place you do not (or at least should not) desire to be.
Interestignly, those who are not with God will make their judgments of you based on your appearance - that you look like them - long before they come to any realization that you may not act as them do....and then they will turn on you, just as they did Him.
The task is to be willing to stay while wanting to leave.
in The Bible
Inspirational Wednesday – Hosted by Dianne Adams – Wednesday, March 18, 2015 @ 8:30 P.M.
“Your imagination can cause you pain and don’t always deals with the facts”
2 Corinthians 10:3-5
3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: 4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds; 5 Casting down imagination and every high thing the exalted itself against the knowledge of God, and bring into captivity every thought into the obedience of Christ.
Join us in the comfort of your home.
Come and be blessed.
Call in Number 1-347-945-7659
Prayer Line Number 1-5034-289-9501
When you make your own food from scratch, it is not only more economic but it helps you to connect with your food, where it comes from and who is growing it. The more that people choose to shop consciously, the better it is for the environment. Only when people understand the devastation caused by factory farms operating in a monoculture environment will they understand just how devastating the impact. That is why more and more people are making the transition to veganism. Plant based diets are not only more humane, they are healthier! In Dreena Burtons Let Them Eat Vegan: 200 Deliciously Satisfying Plant-Strong Recipes for the Whole Family you will find a myriad of easy to make, delectable recipes ranging from soups and burgers to wraps and ice cream! What is especially great about this book is that the recipes are not only plant based but have handy options for raw and gluten-free! Tune in to this segment of The Organic View Radio Show, as host, June Stoyer is joined by special guest, Dreena Burton to discuss her new book, Let them Eat Vegan! Stay tuned!
Today’s show is sponsored by Austria’s Finest Naturally Authentic Pumpkin Seeds and Pumpkin Seed Oil from the Steiermark available at OrganicUniverse.com. Listeners of TheOrganicView can receive $1 off their purchase by using the coupon code "orgview". For more offers, please visit our website at www.theorganicview.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (61 chatters)
- Straitway (26 chatters)
- The Portal (17 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (10 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- The War Room (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (3 chatters)
- in5d (3 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (3 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (3 chatters)
- 65820 (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Elevate The Soul (2 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (2 chatters)
- Shaun Daily (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (2 chatters)
- Whi Radio (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- TheGingerLondonShow (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Stephanie Hill Williams (1 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- The Curvy Metalhead Show (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- Life Conversations (1 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (1 chatters)
- Papa CE (1 chatters)
- emPowering NOW (1 chatters)
- Essence Of My Love (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- EX3 Radio (1 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (1 chatters)
- CustersLuckRadioShow (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (1 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (1 chatters)
- ARAIG (1 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (1 chatters)
- Conservative Report (1 chatters)