SORT BY Relevancy
I will be talking about the real symptoms of the ebola virus. Charles Monet got it from a cave in africa via the CIA. The ebola virus is within a 24 hour plane flight from every city on earth.The incubation period is less than 24 hours not the 4 to 22 days the media is telling you. This episode will be a "hot zone" of information.
Abnormal anger can be a sign of many different problems. Psychiatric books link unusual anger with organic brain disorders
TODAY, we will share how the spirit of the Lord has lifted up a standard against heaviness in our minds, soul and spirit. When dealing with the depression, be aggressive! Don't yield to those dark moods and depressions. Use the Word of God like the Sword. When the symptoms of depression start, just loose the Garment of Praise and the Oil of Joy to cover you from head to toe. Allow praises to flow from your thoughts and mouth. (Isaiah 59:19) When the enemy shall come in like a flood; the Spirit of the Lord shall lift up a standard against him.
Because so many still deny the existence of demons, archons, fallen angels, giants, and all things esoteric, I thought I would cover the Illuminati pyramid structure and the eyes connection to Satan. Most of you understand that we are indeed dealing with these types of forces, but to what extent?
In light of the breaking news of the dead of one of the world's funniest and most talented man. A man who had so much and seemingly suffered so much.
Over 20 million people suffer from depression. Robin Williams was very open about his struggles. We never know how deep a person's pain is; you can seemingly have it all; yet be empty inside.
Tonight we are opening our phone lines to discuss dealing with depression.
In Memory Of Robin Williams...he gave us so much, now he gives us the strenght to talk about his serious matter.
RIP Robin Williams.
Phones Open at 11 PM EST (323-693-3317)
In light of the breaking news of the dead of one of the world's funniest and most talented man. A man who had so much and seemingly suffered so much. Over 20 million people suffer from depression. Robin Williams was very open about his struggles. We never know how deep a person's pain is; you can seemingly have it all; yet be empty inside. Tonight we are opening our phone lines to discuss dealing with depression. In Memory Of Robin Williams...he gave us so much, now he gives us the courage to talk about his serious matter. RIP Robin Williams.
How To Deal With Depression...
A husband cheating with his wife’s best friend, fathers who haven’t seen/spoken to their kids in years, abusers, liars, and dogs are just a few examples of the worst possible types of men, who find ways of weaseling their way into the lives of unsuspecting women…Tune into “The Dedan Tolbert Show” TONIGHT at 9:00pm EST, for a rebroadcast of my special on “How to Avoid Dealing With Low Down Dirty Bastards in 2014”. To hear the last show we did before Christmas, where we discussed exactly how to identify the types of red flags that could save you a lot of hurt, pain and heartache, call 646 200 0366 or listen online worldwide at www.dedantolbertshow.com... “Real Radio that Matters”.
We bring you our second episode on Multiple Sclerosis this July. Our guest on the show is Dr. Barry Singer. Barry Singer, M.D., a native of St. Louis, practices neurology at Missouri Baptist Medical Center in St. Louis and is the director of The MS Center for Innovations in Care. He remains in the BJC Medical Group and on staff at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis where he practiced full-time from 1999 to 2008. Dr. Singer graduated college from Duke University in 1988 and medical school from Columbia University in 1992. His neurology residency was at Cornell-New York Hospital and his two-year multiple sclerosis fellowship was at the National Institutes of Health. He has been an investigator in more than 20 clinical trials focused on new multiple sclerosis treatment options since 1994. He continues to publish in the field of multiple sclerosis and has served as course director for national continuing education programs. As a leader in multiple sclerosis and patient advocate, he has given lectures on MS throughout the U.S. and internationally.
On the panel are MS survivors and advocates, Bradley Mann, Melissa Cook, Suzanne Robins.
Many people wonder aimlessly through life shielding their insecurites and as a result they hold on to empty relationships. jobs, and mindsets never fully becoming the person that God intended for them to be and/or never fully operating in their authority. Prophet Hubbard releases a strong detailed revelations concerning dealing with your insecurities.
My guest, Attorney Denise Allen from Denise Allen Attorney at Law Office practice in the area of Family law which includes divorce, child support and other family related matters will give information and help to ease the pain of dealing with your Child Support issues.
A heartfelt dilma crippling Men in every race. Just because a man pays his support, and may even be paid up-to-date, there is no guarantee that they will be able to see their children for whom the support is being paid. In other words, when one buys a car, pays for a bag of groceries, or buys a house, you can see what you are getting, and where the money is going. While there are laws on the books mandating visitation rights in many states, those rights are seldom enforced by the courts--without a lot of expenses having to be paid by those already 'on the hook' for child support. America's child support system has been called by many: 'The modern-day resurrection of the debtor’s prison system.' Dozens have been jailed or imprisoned--for anywhere from six months to three years or more--over this type of debt, and have had FELONY convictions tacked upon their records. With an already tight economy, just try to apply for a job with a felony conviction on your record. More than a few attorneys have remarked: 'A murderer has more rights than one who is behind in his, or her child support.' More than a few new spouses have watched their spouses have to run back to court and wrestle with financial obligations from a previous failed marriages and relationships.
Join us this Tuesday for a live segment of a show that you really don't want to miss.
Listen to this show live to hear about issues relative to menopause and how one may be able to deal with it.
Join us as we interview Darlene Lancer, JD, MFT and author of: Conquering Shame and Codependency: 8 Steps to Freeing the True You and Codependency for Dummies. On the show we discuss shame and codependency. Some questions from the show are:
1. What is internalized shame?
2. How does shame show up when treating clients?
3. What are some common defenses to shame?
4. What are clues to help spot shame in clients?
5. How does shame affect codependency and relationships?
6. How might shame and codependency affect us as health care providers?
7. How should we approach treating shame?
Please read her popular article on this topic. For more information about Darlene and her work, please visit our post here.
Darlene Lancer is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and expert on relationships and codependency.
This show is brought to you by everythingehr.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (72 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (46 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (28 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (25 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (21 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (20 chatters)
- The Portal (17 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (14 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (14 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (12 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (11 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (11 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (8 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (8 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (8 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (7 chatters)
- Brother Sean X (7 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- dtm radio (6 chatters)
- Rifleman (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (5 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (4 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Conservative Report (4 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- HannaproDiscus (2 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (2 chatters)
- Fantasy Big Dogs Radio (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (2 chatters)
- The Grace View (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Relationships360 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- reactionariez (1 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (1 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (1 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Keys107 (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (1 chatters)
- Game Night (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- DungeonCrawlersRadio (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Art Bulla (1 chatters)
- eDraft Sports Radio (0 chatters)