SORT BY Relevancy
Conversations With Passion - includes conversations this time with Dr. David Suzuki, Dennis Campbell of Ambassatours, Hug Your Customers Author Jack Mitchell, a story by Actor John Dunsworth (aka Mr. Lahey of Trailer Park Boys and also currently seen in TV's Haven), segments with Host Corey Poirier, a clip of our next show with Chicken Soup's Jack Canfield and more.
Bored with your current J-O-B? Interested in living a passionate career? You're in L-U-C-K!
Tonight, David Harder, the Founder and President of Inspired Work joins the show.
David Harder, author, national speaker and founder of Inspired Work, Inc., has helped thousands of people find their ultimate livelihood and has assisted a large cadre’ of organizations in getting the best of what professionals have to offer.
Over 40,000 participants have used The Inspired Work Program to redefine their lives, to find innovative solutions to career problems and to establish professions filled with greater meaning, purpose and fulfillment. Everyone discovers a highly personalized "snapshot" of that ideal relationship to work. Because it is based on the individual's truth, the results are transformative and lasting.
Like Inspired Work's Facebook page by clicking here!
Visit the Inspired Work website by clicking here!
If you've got a question about how you can transform your life, call in tonight at 323 657-1493!
Episode 2455 - The Unprecedented Rise in Depravity
Pastor David Measures www.dwmmi.org
Recorded 5-5-2015 on Omega Man Radio omegamanradio.com
Today, Sara Waskow with FranNet and David Pratt, attorney, are joining me for an ongoing series on Franchising. This segment, we’ll be talking about the how to pick a franchise that is right for you, what business structure you should choose when setting up your business, and 5 things you didn’t know about buying a franchise. Join us to hear more.
ABOUT PLAID FOR WOMEN:
Plaid for Women radio is produced to give you information, advice and resources to manage “The Business of Life”. Our goal is to help you achieve your goals, get connected, and be heard.
LET’S GET SOCIAL!
Plaid FB: http://www.Facebook.com/PlaidforWomen
Plaid TW: http://www.twitter.com/plaidforwomen
CONTACT INFO FOR TODAY'S GUESTS:
Franchise Specialist and Owner
FranNet of Dallas/Fort Worth
950 State Hwy 114 E., Ste 160
Southlake, Texas 76092
David L. Pratt
DL Pratt, PC
412 Old Annetta Road #1299
Aledo, Texas 76008
OUTTRO MUSIC BY JACK T. BLUES
in Self Help
Today @ 1pm (CST) my special guest is David Emerson, E-RYT, Founder and Director of Yoga Services for the Trauma Center at the Justice Resource Institute in Brookline Massachusetts, where he coined the term “trauma-sensitive yoga” and author of the book “Trauma-Sensitive Yoga in Therapy”. He is the co-author of “Overcoming Trauma through Yoga”.
Trauma exposure is ubiquitous in our society. Over half the general population report having had exposure to at least one traumatic event over their lifetime, with 5% of men and 10.4% of women developing post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
PTSD has a debilitating negative impact on the overall quality of life of the individual. Seventy-four percent of the individuals diagnosed with PTSD are symptomatic for more than six months and may experience symptoms for years.
Please join me today at 1 pm (CST) so we can talk about this exciting new technology.
Talk to you then,
Please forward this link to anyone who may be suffering PTSD this could be the solution they’ve been looking for
If you wish to call into the show and ask a question – 818-668-5406
Or send a email to –firstname.lastname@example.org with Trauma in the subject line
David website - http://www.traumasensitiveyoga.com/
Rose Colombo N The Justice Club welcomes award-winning author, David Mulatto, sharing his true human interest story of growing up as a child of a Black father and white mother in England and later moving to Sacramento, California.s He will talk about diversity, racism, and Baltimore riots. Rose Colombo will discuss the issues of the day, political and social injustices and her strong opinions based on years of kssnowledge, research, award-winning writings, and documentation .
The Way with David O'Connell is a program where we try to discover the truth about human life and the divine order of things. We look to Science, Medicine, Philosophy, Theology, Reason and Revelation. Through these disciplines, good will, and honest analysis we believe we can find what is real and right. Truth is our goal, Life is our cause, and the Way is God Himself.
As with fish, the Antarctic krill is a rich source of the long-chain Omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA. However unlike fish oil, the EPA and DHA of our Aging Younger Rejuvenis brand Krill Oil are in the form of a Phospholipids giving it new properties and making it potentially more potent. Phospholipids are a natural and integral part of cell function and are more readily absorbed, therefore, increasing bioavailability. Furthermore, our Aging Younger Rejuvenis Brand Krill Oil contains high levels of a powerful carotenoid antioxidants, known as ( as-tax-an-thin ), which helps preserve the Krill oil and gives Aging Younger Rejuvenis Krill Oil it’s deep red color---Please tune in Wednesday May 6 at 7:PM for the Rest of The Story
This past Saturday, May 2nd was the Prayer At The White House. Minister, Pastors, Preachers, from all denominations, along with people from all over the nation, came together as one to pray for our nation. Our very own, David "HDiggy" Duncan joined the Ministers to pray. They also visited the Baltimore area where protests was taking place for Freddie Gray and will update us on the protesting. Join us as we discuss important matters happening in our nation and within our local community.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- John Baptist (71 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT (54 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (47 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (28 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (17 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (16 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- thedean (8 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (7 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (6 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (6 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (5 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (5 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- Thats Novel (4 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- DDP Radio (3 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (3 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (2 chatters)
- MistyFredricks (2 chatters)
- Littany (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- RestoreAustralia (2 chatters)
- ShadySykes (2 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (2 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (2 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (2 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (2 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- allah team (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- alexas29 (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- ANT Radio Network (1 chatters)
- iAdvocate Radio (1 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (1 chatters)
- EON Network (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Gary R Davenport (1 chatters)
- Get Right Radio1 (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Tony Reeves (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Saiful Haqq (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- LettesChat (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Odwirafo (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (0 chatters)