SORT BY Relevancy
Please enjoy this EXCERPT from our Wednesday, 10/22/14 Dating Women Radio Show where Doc talks about HIGH INTEREST LEVEL and what a Taylor Swift Interview has to do with THE SYSTEM - for the FULL hour-long show, 3+ years (and growing) of shows to listen to, articles for members only and much more:
TAKE THE 7-DAY FREE TRIAL OF THE DOCLOVECLUB plus WE ALSO HAVE FREEBIES FOR YOU
Don't forget, we're live each Wednesday at 5:00 p.m. PT / 8:00 p.m. ET and encourage you to call on the numbers below
US TOLL FREE (48 contiguous states): (855) 345-7465
INTERNATIONAL (including Alaska & Hawaii): (646) 668-8937
You may also ask questions via email too (but callers take priority).
This Brain's in Toyland segment features Ekanem Ebinne, a GIML Certified Music Development Specialist. More than a music teacher, Ms. Ebinne leads children on a social and emotional journey as they improve their musical skills. She considers herself to be a music mentor.
Ms. Ebinne will talk to us about how musical skills develop and how we can foster musical abilities in young children.
Her innovative mentoring approach includes internet-based training which Ms. Ebinne has used successfuly with homeschool families since 2005.
Visit her website for more information. MotherInTune.
Dr.T and the Kids AtoZ Team
This show will provoke thought about dating and what determines if we take advantage of others.
AUTHOR SPOT LIGHT TENACITY AND THE VERY FIRST ROUND OF OUT DATING GAME INTERVIEWS.
Audience Questions We Will Address:
1. I USE TO LIKE DATING YOUNGER WOMEN UNTIL I FOUND OUT HOW SILLY AND IMMATURE THEY ARE. ALL THEY WANT IS TO BE SEEN IN MY CAR AND TO SPEND MY MONEY. SO I AM BACK TO DATING OLDER WOMEN. THE PROBLEM IS THAT I AM NOT ATTRACTED TO OLDER WOMEN. SO WHAT SHOULD I DO?
2. YOUNG MEN ARE VERY SEXUAL AND THEY CAN KEEP UP WITH ME AND MY APPETITE BUT THEY ARE LIKE CHILDREN AFTER THE SEX. IS THERE AN AGE LIMIT I SHOULD CAP THEM OUT AT? I AM 37 YEARS OLD NOW.
3. OLDER WOMEN ARE NICE TO BE WITH BECAUSE YOU GET THE PLEASURE OF DATING A WOMEN WHO HAS THEIR ACT TOGETHER AND THEY TAKE CARE OF YOU LIKE THEY ARE YOUR MOTHER. SO WHEN MY FRIENDS SAY THAT I AM CRAZY FOR NOT DATING GIRLS MY OWN AGE, I DON'T SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT. WHAT'S YOUR SUGGESTIONS?
The Mile High Show’s co-pilots Jet Setting Jasmine and King Noire takes listeners on a Fantasy Flight with award winning adult entertainer Lethal Lipps AKA the "Deep Throat Diva" for an open and frank discussion on ‘sexual hang ups’. Lethal shares her personal and professional insight on how she’s overcome both internal and external stigmas placed on working within the adult film industry. Lethal Lipps is “Bigger than ” and more than just her “Orgasmic Oral” skills.
Sincere Singles is a discussion forum of life-enriching topics that pertain to family, singles in particular. God concerns Himself with three things: (1) your relationship / fellowship with Him, (2) your relationship / fellowship within ourselves, and (3) your relationship / fellowship with others. This discussion among "sincere singles" will enables you to enjoy the most compassionately committed relationship / fellowship possible. Indeed it is true, a better you begins with a grace view of God!
Join us on the discussion about ebola and the use of natural medicine vs pharmaceutical drugs to treat illnesses. Plus a dating gaming site you should know that can encourage you to step out in faith and meet people.
Live on WOLB 1010 AM station, streaming on blogtalkradio.com/gfem-radio, and phone:347-989-1700. Follow us on twitter @gfemradio
Do you often feel misunderstood or taken advantage of? Boundaries are very important for maintaining healthy relationships with friends, family and even at work. Do you know when to create a boundary? Why are they necessary? Tune in to this segment of The NLP View Radio Show, as host, Donna Blinston R.N is joined by special guest, June Stoyer to discuss different NLP techniques that will help you to set boundaries. Stay Tuned!
Today’s show is brought to you by LiquidWeb.com the most reliable hosting provider with 24/7 heroic support! Listeners of today’s show will receive $100 credit towards Storm Servers (VPS & Dedicated hosting) or can get one free month of shared hosting by using the coupon code: “orgview”. Please visit LiquidWeb.com and make sure you tell them that The Organic View sent you!
Symone Johnson, a 29 female Dr. Phil, is a well-known and successful counselor who thrives on helping troubled couples. With her simple approach, “Confess, Assess, and Address, then you can eliminate stress”
With two sisters married and with children, Symone faces the hardships of an overbearing mother whom takes it upon herself to play cupid with her life and won't take no for an answer. Dating for Symone isn't easy either, then again it never is for the daughter of a prominent pastor. Her life is under a magnifying glass being a member of the First Family. Every step she makes is scrutinized and judged, and she has to make daddy look good at all times.
When a forbidden love ensues, will Symone follow the word of GOD and live according to her overbearing parents, or will she follow the beat of her heart? No matter the choice, things are about to get real in the Johnson compound!
Online Dating Tips For Men brought to you by Carla B.'s 'Girls ASK Guys' series of shows and The E! Buzz Talk Show.
Tip #3 -- "Use Pictures As A Guide, But Don't Always Trust Them"
Check out the ONLY dating site catering to Entrepreneurs - Entrepreneurs Match.
Follow Carla B. on Twitter @eotmpr - Tweet #GuysASKGirls or #GirlsAskGuys
1. What I learned from Dating 51 Men
2. Girls ASK Guys
3. Online Dating Tips Minutes - #7
" Talk to the Twins"
Author Dawn Angela Mickens
" Timeless Rebel"
At age 46, I have reinvented myself, revamped my career, and rejuvenated my life! I’m living my dreams and enjoying every minute of it! Exactly what does that mean? Well, for me, it meant that life didn’t stop when I entered into my 40s. Hopefully for you, it will also mean that life doesn’t have to stop once you enter into your 40s. It’s not doomsday! After all, 40 is the new 20, isn’t it? Women are no longer rushing into marriage immediately following high school or college. There is this new urgency for women to secure independence, establish a career and be financially stable before entering into marriage or even having children. Women are now birthing children much later in life; late 30s or even early 40s. Actresses, Halle Berry, Kim Basinger, Susan Sarandon, and Brooke Shields all birthed their first child while in their 40s. Also, there are plenty of women who have decided to either go back to school, go on road trips with friends or even trying the unconventional way of online dating. I believe that as younger women our attention is directed to what others want; however as we grow into our 40s, we wonder what is that we want for ourselves. Nowadays it’s also typical for women of a more mature age to spring into action and really begin to connect with their inner being in the later years.
This is not a “How to Book” on becoming a model or a format of what you should or should not do in life. “My Encounter with T.D. Jakes: Empowered to Become a Model at 43” is based on some of the highlights of my personal journey. It can also be a blueprint for a personal journey of your own; an inspiration that will empower and enable you to grab hold of your life and run with it!
Join Host Live Chats
- T J Sotomayor (257 chatters)
- Ms Blue (32 chatters)
- Curious Times (30 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (26 chatters)
- Amy Peikoff (25 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (22 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (19 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (18 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (13 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (12 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (10 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (10 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (8 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (7 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (6 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (5 chatters)
- The Merlot Show (5 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (4 chatters)
- Kickin* it with Krystal (3 chatters)
- Prophetic Voice OF Yahweh Show (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (3 chatters)
- Wake Da Fuq Up (3 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- Unseen World (2 chatters)
- BennetPomerantz (2 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- Path Of Life (1 chatters)
- Bible Smack Radio (1 chatters)
- ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- Father Teresa (1 chatters)
- The Wyatt Show (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)