SORT BY Relevancy
EZ WAY BROADCASTING
Join Group: http://www.facebook.com/groups/hwtew
#EZWAY ON ANY OF YOUR POSTS PLEASE...
EZ TALK LIVE - Helps you connect to Hollywood!
GUESTS: 10:30 am PST - Actor "Darren L. Miller" is an actor, known for A Day in the Life, The Prison Web (2015) and Teeth and Blood (2015), Chocolate City...
EZ WAY 411 - Eric Zuley is a 7 time award winner, congrassionally recognized and for his committee efforts and world wide awareness he had a award named after him from the MMPA and city and county of Los Angeles. Eric Z. has been a TV & Radio talk show host for over 7 years and currently is the founder of the WTV & EWB Network. EZ will be giving you all the updates and insight on how to connect with the stars.
EZ WAY CARES
EZ WAY NEWS
Download the Eric Zuley App Free
Brought to you by NETWORKERONWHEELS.COM
Join host Darren BuCare as he discusses the magic and myth involving mirrors.
Are they doorways to other worlds? Can we recieve messages through them?
Are they safe to work with?
Darren is a reader of Tarot and palmistry at Marie Laveau's House of Voodoo in the magickal city of New Orleans!
Call in for a reading 760-542-4345!!!
Psychologists generally define forgiveness as a conscious, deliberate decision to release feelings of resentment or vengeance toward a person or group who has harmed you, regardless of whether they actually deserve your forgiveness.
Just as important as defining what forgiveness is, though, is understanding what forgiveness is not. Experts who study or teach forgiveness make clear that when you forgive, you do not gloss over or deny the seriousness of an offense against you. Forgiveness does not mean forgetting, nor does it mean condoning or excusing offenses. Though forgiveness can help repair a damaged relationship, it doesn’t obligate you to reconcile with the person who harmed you, or release them from legal accountability.
Instead, forgiveness brings the forgiver peace of mind and frees him or her from corrosive anger. While there is some debate over whether true forgiveness requires positive feelings toward the offender, experts agree that it at least involves letting go of deeply held negative feelings. In that way, it empowers you to recognize the pain you suffered without letting that pain define you, enabling you to heal and move on with your life. Join Dr. Darren as together we dive into the healing power of forgiveness.
Life Challenge #11-PHILOSOPHY OF LIFE. Life Challengers, family and friends, I hope that you have had a great and safe Memorial Day weekend. A lot has happen in our lives since we last chatted. Have a seat and gather around me. Class is in session. Have you reviewed the previous Life Challenges? Always start with the review before class, for that is the preparation phase. Now you are ready.
Daily Dose of Weird News-Darren Marlar
1. Darren Walker, BEAN founder
Having been a business man from a very early age, Darren Walker became frustrated with the challenges of limited access to people and resources that could advance his business and personal endeavors. Thus, Walker created Black Economic Advancement Network (BEAN) to provide a way for African Americans to connect with business owners and capital to make it easier to identify and support each other’s businesses.
At age 25, Walker—together with his friend and partner Dustin Young established GOES (Green Opportunities Energy Solutions). GOES was the first among the companies then incubating at Moore Norman Technology Center whose sales exceeded $1 million in its first year of operation at the Business Development Center where it started.
Darren Walker is the youngest of six children born and raised in New Orleans, Louisiana. He has been happily married to Lucy Walker for eight years, with whom he has two precious daughters, a toddler and an infant.
5th Annual San Francisco Green Festival, May 28-June 3
2. 8:30AM - Rachel Caplan (executive director, founder SFGF), and Jim McSilver director of OAKLAND ORIGINALS
3. 9AM - Michelle Grace Steinberg director of BEYOND RECOGNITION, and Shadia Fayne Wood for OUR POWER FULL FORCE
4. Originally from New York, Suraya Keating is Shakespeare for Social Justice Director for Marin Shakespeare Company, Clinical Supervisor for an Expressive Arts Therapy Program at Martinez Hospital and master trainer in Expressive Arts and Drama Therapy. Suraya is also an Adjunct Professor at the California Institute of Integral Studies and maintains a private practice in the Bay Area.
Talking Politcis with Valerie's Son
Current Event poetry with Ms. Lois Powers
Think Yourself with Coach Ussery
Daily Dose of Weird News with Darren Marlar
Many will look back to this Memorial Day 2015 for totally different reasons:
Latest Free Speech Radio News, support FSRN.org
Then the Aboriginal Press News Service (APNS) presents an interview on our American Gulags:
TheAngryindian speaks with US Psychotherapist and Prisoner Rights Advocate George C. Mallinckrodt, author of 'Getting Away With Murder: A True Story' (2014) based on the tragic and violent death of Darren Rainey, a mentally-challenged state of Florida prison inmate who was literally 'cooked to death' while in custody as a punishment by vindictive correctional guards. They discuss the unconscionable lack of basic human rights and due process accorded to the incarcerated and the absurd levels of routine violence and horrible death-by-officer cases faced by the mentally ill and other vulnerable populations within the largest prison-complex in the world.
Radio Ecoshock - Climate scientist Paul Beckwith from the University of Ottawa rejoins Alex Smith to investigate latest record heat, melting, and emissions. Are we already entering an extreme climate shift?
DRAKO SPORTS IMPACT HOUR with guest DARREN OWEN of the WSOF
Skippy Cohen welcomes the World Series of Fighting's Darren Owen to the Drako Sports Impact Hour
Tune in LiVE at 7pm(PST)/10pm(EST)
Grief is a normal and natural response to loss. Though we often expect to grieve the death of a family member or friend, many other significant losses can also trigger grief. Examples include:
The end of a relationship
A move to a new community
A much-anticipated opportunity or life goal is suddenly closed to us
The death of a pet
Someone we love contracts a potentially life-threatening illness
Grieving such losses is important because it allows us to ‘free-up’ energy that is bound to the lost person, object, or experience—so that we might re-invest that energy elsewhere. Until we grieve effectively we are likely to find reinvesting difficult; a part of us remains tied to the past.
Grieving is not forgetting. Nor is it drowning in tears. Healthy grieving results in an ability to remember the importance of our loss—but with a newfound sense of peace, rather than searing pain. Join Dr. Darren as he guides us into the Heart of the Matter of the role our subconscious mind plays with Healthy Grieving. Infinite Love & Gratitude!
Join Host Live Chats
- Mindzmatter (54 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (39 chatters)
- Straitway (32 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- in5d (16 chatters)
- The Portal (15 chatters)
- My Astrology Coach Radio (14 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (12 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (10 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (10 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (7 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (6 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- NeoSoulSistasKC (4 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (3 chatters)
- Avis Love Ambassador (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- PlanetGreenTrees (2 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- 65457 (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Living (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- NFOTUSA (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)