SORT BY Relevancy
A native of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Cory attended the Philadelphia HighSchool for the Creative and Performing Arts (CAPA), enrolling in the school’s first year hen it was a fledgling program, where he majored in Creative Writing and minored in Videodrama, becoming an award-winning director of video projects. In addition, he was a founder, writer, and cartoonist for CAPA’s newspaper THE PAINTED WORD, for which he eventually became editor-in-chief. Listed in WHO’S WHO AMONG AMERICAN HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS and commended by the National Honors Society, he graduated with CAPA’s second graduating class in 1981.
Attending STANFORD UNIVERSITY in Stanford, California, where he majored in Drama and minored in Dance, Cory performed in an average of five to six major productions per year. He taught art to autistic, learning-disabled, and educable mentally retarded children at the Peninsula Children’s Center in Menlo Park, California, was active in the Stanford University Rape Awareness Program, occasionally wrote for THE STANFORD DAILY, and toured for two years with the BALLET FOLKLORICO DE STANFORD MEXICAN FOLKDANCE COMPANY.
Cory has performed in dance productions, touring shows, and Off-Broadway productions of ANTIGONE, THE TRIAL OF SUSAN B. ANTHONY, WE HAVE STORIES TO TELL OF AFRICA, FRATERNITY, NOTES ON 6FINITY, THE AMEN CORNER, and A FEW HOURS IN HELL, making his West Coast theatrical debut as the Duke of Cornwall in KING LEAR with the Pasadena Shakespeare Company in Pasadena, California, following that up as a member of the ensemble cast of the Fountain Theatre/BAND critically-acclaimed production of Rita Dove’s THE DARKER FACE OF THE EARTH, then continuing on to the West Coast premiere of the VoxBox Arts Collective original production of JIGSAW.
The Truth Police with cory williams
Andy and Tim Your hosts for today
Call Live 347 677 0812
THE TAKING OF CYNDRIEL'S HOPE
The Knights of liberty show with Actor Cory Williams
I am a writer/actor currently living and working in Los Angeles, California and seeking to spread the good word about my work.
Having moved from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to Los Angeles, California- the entertainment Mecca of the country- to be an actor, one could say that from one job to the next, I am still continuously pursuing the dream, one that is about the journey, not necessarily the destination. In the process of pursuing the dream, I have also become a published novelist.
As a writer, my primary genre of choice is science fiction. I’ve always believed that one of the most powerful questions posed in any language is “What if…?” As such, science fiction- being the mythology of the modern age- is the perfect playground in which to allow my active and fertile imagination to run free. That being the case, and my being a relatively new writer on the scene, I thought that this would be of some interest to you and your listening audience.
www.freedomtalkradio.co.uk call 347 677 0812
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (44 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- Curious Times (23 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (19 chatters)
- PonyToast (17 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (8 chatters)
- Love Productions (8 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- EvolutionRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- 13RevolutionRadio (4 chatters)
- FrankStanisci (3 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- This Is The Full Fledge Show (3 chatters)
- Quagmire America (2 chatters)
- AOW Productions (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Citizen X X (1 chatters)
- Crush Radio Raw (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Phantom Zone Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Real Side Radio (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)