SORT BY Relevancy
Good Evening Everyone and Happy Sunday! Tonight I bring you a special edition of The Danielle Forbes Show! I was so inspired by recent events that took place in my life that I just had to share them with you in hope to inspire and encourage someone!
Tonights Show is so powerful and inspirational that you have to tune in to even know what tonights topic is about! Ok, I will give you a hint, Its all about finding out what your true purpose and calling is!
So I hope you all will join me! Tonights show will be great! Its a 10pm EST ...I will be taking live callers on the air! Hope to hear from you!
Music with a Message with host Champale Parks
URIM7, a Jamaican gospel group from Kingston, Jamaica, declared Musical Ambassador of Caribbean American Heritage Month (CAHM) in June 2015 Washington D. C., as the First Gospel Band and the First Jamaican Band to be so named. This band is a unique team of singers and musicians, graduates of the Edna Manley School of Music, University of the West Indies (UWI) and University of Technology (UTECH) Jamaica. The band launched their debut album “The Assignment” in November of 2013. URIM7 has ministered all over the word and in addition to representing their island home, they have the distinct honor and pleasure of presenting music in a manner that brings joy, radiates light and with their distinct new sound. Tune in Thursday January 28, 2016 at 8:00pm to hear an exclusive interview URIM7.
The LizyT show with Danielle Joworski
Danielle Joworski B. Sc., BEd – ADED
Danielle Joworski has woven elements of writing throughout her career as a leader and educator. In 2015, she made the decision to be authentic to her true calling and resigned from her corporate life to spend more time with her family and nurture her dream to write. Her first book, The ATHENA Prodigies: Empowering Women Empowering Girls, was an international best-seller and represented her own journey of empowerment.
As an adult educator and trainer she is an advocate for empowering others to learn through the communication methods of critical reflection, storytelling and mentoring. Her writing focuses on empowering women by sharing lessons from her own professional experiences across different industries and leadership positions while working full-time as a wife and Mom. ?Danielle focuses her time on growing her knowledge by pursuing a Master’s degree and giving back to her community by volunteering for causes that support the empowerment of girls and bring attention to mental health.
On this week's episode we'll sit down with author Danielle DeVor. Danielle will tell us about connecting with people through her horror stories, building a community through her blog, and what it takes to be a successful author in today's ever evolving market. And, of course, we'll ask for Danielle's book recommendations before she goes. To ask Danielle a question, or to contribute to any of our conversations while we're having them, please call us at 347-850-8907, or email us at email@example.com. We hope you can join us!
The Danielle Forbes Show is Back By Popular Demand! I have missed you guys and I can't wait to speak to you live!
This is going to be a great show of many more to come! Join me tomorrow night, Oct 2nd, 2015 @ 8pm EST As I discuss, The Ups The Downs, The Joins, The Pains of 2015! We all Stand in the need of Encouragement and Inspiration; and God has laid it upon my heart to bring you this amazing Show!
I will be taking live calls, SO DON'T BE SHY! I WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
The Danielle Forbes Show is BACK! DON'T MISS IT!
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa D. Smith, mother-daughter travel team and publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio, streaming live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the hotel headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 409 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- Utah National Parks: Ann Whittaker - Content Manager of Utah.com, and Kathleen Gonder - Park Ranger, Bryce Canyon National Park.
- Philadelphia Flower Show: Sam Lemheney - PHS Chief of Shows & Events talks about the Show’s theme this year ‘Explore America: 100 Years of the National Park Service’
- Pinnacles National Park: Park Ranger Paul Lathrop talks about the spring wildflowers, birds and butterflies in America’s 59th National Park.
- From the Hood to the Woods: Phill Morris & Roy Beasley discuss Generation X Group’s 1st Annual Youth Excursion to Yosemite.
- Art in Parks: Tanya Orgeta, founder of National Parks Arts Foundation talks about their Artist-in-Residency Programs and Workshops.
in Self Help
Can't wait to hear from this amazing woman who has endured much and risen above the odds. If you ask her she will tell you how she got there. Please join me as I host Danielle on The Charmaine Show on Thursday. As promised our 2016 season is real, raw, and filled with all the human emotions you can think of! Alain and Danielle are husband and wife. They are the owners of 1 Happy Life, a motivational and inspirational platform. They are both authors of many books or created various types of cards games for self-improvement, public speakers, spiritual counselors, ministers, relationship specialists, and seminar leaders. They are the primary founders of the Non-Profit and humanitarian organization Earth-Link ; Earth-Light (www.earthlight1.com). They both live in MA. They are parents of 3 children.
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for a special Big Blend Radio panel discussion on national parks, with guest representatives from the National Parks Conservation Association (NPCA) including:
- John Garder - Director of Budget & Appropriations, Government Affairs
- Alan Spears - Director of Cultural Resources and Government Affairs
- Mark Wenzler - Mark Wenzler is the Senior Vice President of Conservation Programs
This show airs live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 409 National Park units.
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa D. Smith, mother-daughter travel team and publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine for Big Blend Radio’s Nature Connection show! This show airs live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the hotel headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 409 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- Adam Roberts, CEO of Born Free USA and Born Free Foundation, discusses the outcome of the CITES 66th Meeting of the Standing Committee in Geneva.
- Mark Wenzler, Senior Vice President of Conservation Programs for National Parks Conservation Association, discusses Southwestern Parks in Peril.
- Caeli Quinn – Co-founder of Climate Ride cycling and hiking challenges that raise awareness and support sustainability, active transportation, and environmental causes.
- Erin Hunt, Director of Operations at the California Wolf Center in Julian, CA discusses California wolves and Mexican Gray Wolf Recovery in the Southwest.
Plus, Hollywood History Nature Style, as recalled by Steve Schneickert.
Danielle Nicole with Great Pop Music and Donald Trump is just an Ass as Usual.
Joining Audrey for this week's REELTalk - it was the Spring of 1831 when French political thinker and historian, Alexis de Tocqueville came to America…that trip resulted in the brilliant work of Democracy in America...would he be stunned by the blatant end runs around the Constitution we see today? We'll find out with Prof from The King's College right here in NYC, MATTHEW PARKS. Plus, So, Obama is keeping his promise…and you know it won’t benefit America…he says he’s closing Gitmo. Can he do that and if he does, how will that affect our national security? And Iran is about to receive Billions, thanks to this President and his ilk…and yet they detained out Sailors and use it as propaganda around the world. Are they playing us for a fool? Former Spokesman for the DoD, JD GORDON, will bring the truth we're not getting from this White House. AND, Iran, poised to rake in billions, thanks to this administration…which they will use for their nuclear program…used our Navy (the most powerful Navy in the world) as propaganda against the West on the world stage. And Sec. Kerry added insult to injury, fortifying that weak image. Will the next President be able to reverse the damage this WH has done to our first line of defense? We'll find out from author & USA retired Col. PATRICK MURRAY! In the words of Benjamin Franklin, "If we do not hang together, we shall surely hang separately." Come hang with us...
Join Host Live Chats
- Star Nations Radio Network (15 chatters)
- THOR MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (10 chatters)
- MarlyBird (9 chatters)
- Jay King Network (9 chatters)
- Love Law Character Development (3 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- Barbara Grace Reynolds (2 chatters)
- churchfolk (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- Orlando Presentz (1 chatters)
- The I AM Network (1 chatters)