SORT BY Relevancy
This week's episode dedicated to the memory of long-time DFW sportscaster Max Morgan. Stay Hard, Max!
- We discuss the bevy of press conferences, starting with the NFL including the Ravens vs OTL, kharma strikes Ray McDonald and more
- It always seems like the games come secondary in the NFL and that is just sad. This week we focus on the Cowboys riding high (or are they?), the Jets vs the refs, duds in GB and Det and so much more
- Turning to College Football, the "uniform-gate" J Winston scandal dominates the headlines. But also included is Wisconsin running wild, Michigan's a dumpster fire, UNT blowout and (my favorite) THE PIRATE IS BACK!
- TIme to wander into Mick's Pub for a break from sports and reality. A mercurial Mick discusses the stories of the day and gives his own unique (and usually offensive) take on the world
- Hour 2 takes us to baseball as the season comes to a close (mercifully for the Texas Rangers). Dustin talks about the Wash press conference and bright spots for the club moving forward while Feltman previews possible playoff matchups in both leagues
- We finish with News and Notes including new Mavs uniforms, Stars are 1-0 (sort of), EPL upset weekend and so much more
So join us, won't you? It will be the best 2 hours you can spend this week. LIVE Wed Sept 24th from 8:30p to 10:30p CDT or anytime after on Itunes or at www.thesportsnarrative.com
With the Pacific division preview series now over but still several weeks of offseason left to cover, the Jewelcast will now turn our attention to the other division in the Western Conference. We'll cover the Central in two parts, with this week's episode covering the four teams who finished in the bottom of the division: the Winnipeg Jets, Nashville Predators, Dallas Stars, and Minnesota Wild. We'll also be joined by two guests: to discuss the Stars, Toni McIntyre of the Hockey Writers (@ToniMacAttack on Twitter) and to discuss the Wild, Nate Wells of SBN College Hockey (@gopherstate). In addition, we'll ask Nate to provide his college hockey expertise on some of the Kings' college prospects. Will the Jets and Preds get back into the playoffs this season? Can the Stars or Wild move further up the standings? Let's find out!
WELCOME TO THE SPECULATION SPORTS PODCAST LET'S LOOK AT THE GAMES FROM WEEK 4..AND LOOK FORWARD TO WEEK 5 AS WELL..DID MY DALLAS COWBOYS BEAT THE SAINTS AT THE RANCH SPORTS FANS...SISSY BOY DOES GOOD...WHO LEADS IN THE EAST..1/4 OF A WAY TO SUPER BOWL 49 BABY...FANTASY FOOTBALL..HELL NO ..WE DON'T LIVE WITH OUR MOTHERS SPORT FANS...AND HALL PASS...GAME CHECK..WE SHALL SEE..LIVE ON THE SHOE AS WELL..AND AWAY WE TROLL PEOPLE..LOL...ANY TEAMS OUT OF THE SUPER BOWL CHASE...BAD GAMES..GOOD GAMES..HELL YES SPORTS FANS....IT'S THE FELON LEAGUE BABy..a little monday night football talk as well
Answers In The Stars with the Astro Phenom, Constance Stellas
Everyone's talking about it. A gorgeous evening of song and spoken word - full of love and laughter - tapping the mind, dipping into the soul, featuring powerful vocalist and poet Lyn Lyric (Lynishia Smith) with performances by singer Patricia Castilo; talented spoken word stars and legends, Hassan, Tep Ra, Da Bear, The Lion Of Judah, Nashwa, Rafael, Brandon L. Jackson; and students from El Centro College, including Edwin, Leo, Britney & Amanda.
- Oak Cliff Cultural Center
- ILICET - A Time To Begin Again by Neville DeAngelou
- The Rat And The Alley Cat
- The Journey - Your Global Digital Radio Show
2-1 is where the Dallas Cowboys find themselves going into a primetime Sunday Night Football matchup with the Saints. It's the fifth time in the last six seasons that the Boys have started the year winning two of their first three games. Only once in those years have they made the playoffs, and they haven't been 3-1 since 2008. Will anything be different this year?
Dallas will have to beat the odds and avenge last year's record setting Week 10 embarrassment against the Saints.
Dustin Copening, Jeff Feltman and Darren Boyd walk you through last week's road win over the Rams. The guys break down all the drama from the week following that historic 34-31 comeback as well.
Jeff Bowers returns via the miracle of recorded audio for the Slant and Inside the Numbers, with his handy chalkboard by his side, while audio for coaches and players from both squads has been carefully selected to expand your football brain and get you prepped for this week's contest.
It doesn't appear that many of the "experts" have faith in the Cowboys ability to knock off New Orleans at home. Is anyone from the Sports Narrative gang willing to go out on that limb?
Finally, the matchups of intrigue take center stage and the boys bid you a fond farewell until Week 5.
Thanks for listening, and if you tell 5 friends, next week's show is free!
WELCOME TO GANGSTERS SPORTS...LIVE FROM MY CELL YOU PUNKS..TALKING NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS..NFL PICKS...CALL THE SHOW PUNKS..LIVE FROM MY CELL SPORTS FANS
JR The Bossman (@JRTheBossman) and John Beckler (@JDBeckler) were joined by 730 Yahoo Sports Memphis Host, Johnathan C. Smith (jcSmith926).
Stay connected with all things Bossman Show (@BossmanShow) at http://BossmanShow.com/connect
Check out The Bossman Show on AM 1100 Atlanta out on Podcasts.com at http://www.podcasts.com/the-bossman-show-on-am-1100-atlanta-d68a0f4ca
WELCOME TO THE NFL PODCAST. MY NAME IS JEFF FROM SPECULATION SPORTS AND THE COWPOTE PODCAST AS WELL..LET'S TALK NFL WEEK 4 PICKS..DALLAS COWBOYS TALK AS WELL..AND A LOOK AT WEEK 5 SCHEDULE..THE ROAD TO SUPER BOWL 49 IS GETTING CLOSER..WHO IS IN..WHO IS OUT..TWEET THE SHOW SPORTS FANS..ENJOY THE SHOW...LIVE ON THE SHOE AND SPREAKER..AND AWAY WE GO
TUNE IN EVERY MONDAY NIGHT WITH HOST @LADYNANA100 AS SHE INTERVIEWS SOME OF THE BIGGEST NAMES IN THE GAME!! FROM AUTHORS, PHILANTHROPIST, MOGULS, ARTIST, MODELS & MORE!! CALL (646)727-2352 EVERY MONDAY NIGHT AND JOIN IN!! FOLLOW @S_M_RADIO ON TWITTER AND FOLLOW THE TEAM!! #WSMR
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches Revelation 3:22
When I began to really grasp and understand what this was really saying when it says ”to the angel of the church” right away you’re thinking I am just a pastor or a minister but notice Revelation 1:20 The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.
Join us Monday for a very special episode and the message TO THE ANGEL OF THE CHURCH
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (33 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (20 chatters)
- MarlyBird (19 chatters)
- Jay King Network (16 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (11 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (5 chatters)
- Barbara Grace Reynolds (4 chatters)
- Triple DarkGodis Radio (3 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (2 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Bernadette Boas (1 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (1 chatters)
- Bright Side with Tekneshia (1 chatters)
- Heart to Heart with Anna (1 chatters)
- As Above X So Below (0 chatters)
- NYCDaFuture (0 chatters)
- The Quintessential Host (0 chatters)