SORT BY Relevancy
Il giornalista Sandro Ravagnani intervista Rino Dimopoli fondatore dei Delirium project in collegamento con Torino, Piemonte e il manager Pasquale Sorabella in collegamento da Milano, Lombardia, Dal Festival della canzone italiana di Sanremo all'Eurofestival in Germania Rino ci racconta la sua storia.
Il giornalista Sandro ravagnani intervista in esclusiva per WBERADIO e blogtalkradio USA il lidear dei Delirium project Rino Simopoli e il manager Pasquale Sorabella in collegamento live da Torino e Milano Italia (prima parte) nel corso del programma canzoni tratte dal loro ultimo album Licenziato da Dio (sigla delprogramma della settimana) la seconda parte andra in onda domenica sera.
That once again lasted rather long, you black rose among the star children.
1. You are very kind.
What do you mean? When I but see you in such a way, then I can only be kind to you. You know, I had to call for quite a long time, before you finally gave just an answer, and then, it took about another week before you could finally come. I also continuously tried during the last few weeks to take up contact with Quetzal, Ptaah, and Semjase, which once again failed completely for me, unfortunately. It seems to me, by the complete silence, just as if the three would be absent in some other dimension outside of my calling ability. Can you tell me more details about that?
2. I can do that:
3. Semjase - and you need not be worried about her, for there is no reason at all for that - she is present in the DAL Universe.
4. First in three months, so at the end of the month of June, she will be back.
5. This also applies to Ptaah and Quetzal, who accompany Semjase, as well as her sister, Pleija.
6. Unfortunately, Semjase has suffered damage of an illness-related form, which is associated with her previous accident, which happened to her in your Center.
But why is that, because we were told that everything was in the best order? It also seemed to me that her state of health was rather good?
Welcome to Battle of the Fans Playoffs. All fan winners from each division are back to compete to win the AFC fan title and the NFC fant title. 3pm-4pm will be AFC fan playoffs. 4pm-5pm will be NFC fan playoffs.
AFC East winner (BUF) - Adam (@ElPlungeo)
AFC North winner (PIT) - Robert (@RedMenaceSports)
AFC South winner (IND) - Mike (@Mike_Mifflin)
AFC West winner (OAK) - Bauce (@bauce_man82)
NFC East winner (DAL) - DC (@DCFanaticsBlog) -- unable to compete due to sickness
NFC North winner (MIN) - Arif (@ArifHasanNFL)
NFC South winner (TB) - Feesh (@BucsBrief)
NFC West winner (ARZ) - Jason (@JasonZumwalt)
The theme of the playoffs is Know Your Weaknesses.
It's Friday with Rae and Tay Today, so let's start off with College Bowl Games. We will review some of the best NBA action from Christmas Day and preview this weekend's action. Next we talk NFL Week 17 and preview all the games with playoff implications: the NFC win and you're in games (GB vs CHI and PHI vs DAL) then in the AFC four teams fight for the #6 seed. Who will make it between the Ravens, Dolphins, Chargers and Steelers? We will end with our Segment "You're Not Ready" where will mention a player or team on the rise. Join us by calling in at 718-664-9098 @RaeAndTayToday. www.RaeAndTayToday.com
1. Creation is the foundation of life and of BEING.
2. We fulfill our mission in the strength of Creation, which has not only cosmic but universal significance, because Creation is life and Creation is BEING.
3. And to fulfill our mission, we have to neutralize the spacetime connection barrier between our and your universes, so that we can achieve a harmonious passage through without damage to ships and universes.
4. Because our home world lies in the DAL universe, in the AKON system, in a system foreign to you Earth humans, of a universe just as foreign to you, of which several surround the universe known to you, on the seventh outer belt.
5. Many of these universes lie in other time planes, and in, for you, expanses of utter foreignness.
6. Our universe is a parallel sister universe to yours, respectively a twin universe, and, calculated according to your concepts, it lies in a similar plane.
7. The difference between your time and ours is only very slight.
8. The reason for our coming into this, your DERN universe, lies in earlier times, that are calculated in several centuries, and, indeed, in the urge to explore, and in a fulfillment of an obligation of our race, who, from the earliest times, came from your DERN universe.
9. Made possible through technical developments, an ancient universe barrier was opened again between our (universe) and your universe, that guaranteed us the entrance into your time, after which the knowledge about it, lost many thousands of years ago, was worked out again.
10. Since then we again explored the expanses of your universe and, several centuries ago, discovered this solar system and, therewith, this world, whose inhabitants show a very old connection with the Pleiadians, as you name them for certain reasons, and in which we also are involved - also in the form of that which pertains to a mission.
Analysis! Interviews! Commentary! Join Greg Kellogg and special guests as they talk about everything from the absurd to the zany in this weekly football gabfest! Join Gary Davenport, Mike Pisani and Greg Kellogg as they talk about the upcoming NFL Season!
Gary, Mike and Greg tell you which WRs to target in our 2014 NFL WR Rankings Show!
Call-in Number: (347) 826-9620
Tim, Paul and Bary will conduct a mock draft special for picks 1-16.
1. Houston Texans
2. Washington Redskins (traded to St. Louis Rams)
3. Jacksonville Jaguars
4. Cleveland Browns
5. Oakland Raiders
6. Atlanta Falcons
7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
8. Minnesota Vikings
9. Buffalo Bills
10. Detroit Lions
11. Tennessee Titans
12. New York Giants
13. St. Louis Rams
14. Chicago Bears
15. Pittsburgh Steelers
16. Dallas Cowboys
It is playoff time, Grizz Nation, and we at GBBLive have got you covered! We will take a look at the 5 game winning streak that got the Memphis Grizzlies to the 7 seed in the hellacious Western Conference and preview the playoff series against the Oklahoma City Thunder.
In segment one, Chris Faulker, Grizzly Bear Blues' Managing Editor and Producer of GBBLive, will join host Joe Mullinax for his usual "Grizzly Bear News" segment. We will discuss the great work on the site, the 2 playoff clinching games (PHX and DAL) and look ahead to GBB's coverage of the playoffs!
Segment two will feature show favorite and GBB Contributing Editor Keith Edwards' return to GBBLive! Keith and Joe will discuss who the Grizzlies' regular season MVP, reflect on the past 82 games and look ahead to OKC.
The final segment of the evening will have Andrew Ford, GBB Senior Staff Writer and film breakdown wizard, on the program. Andrew will help us understand who the playoff X-Factor will be and will give us his predictions for the series against OKC.
All this and more on this installment of GBBLive! Be sure to follow us on Twitter @GBBLive and check out audibletrial.com/grizzlybearblues to get a free audiobook download and help GBBLive support St. Jude Children's Research Hospital!
Tune in Friday night at 11pm EST for Worldmeets.US Radio news. This week we discuss Bitcoin and digital currencies with Xander Dal Riata, creator of open-source technology and economics awareness portal Full Spectrum Dominance, an information source dedicated to sharing coverage buried by mainstream news editors. Joining managing editor William Kern in questioning Xander will be Dr. Eva C. Schweitzer, a long-time correspondent for the German newspaper Die Zeit, and now the publisher of Berlinica books.
Full Spectrum Dominance: http://www.full-spectrum-dominance.com/
Berlinica Books: http://www.berlinica.com/
Worldmeets.US is a non-profit media project aimed at better educating the American people and creating relationships between Americans and people from other nations.
Rae and Tay talk MLB, College Hoops and NBA injuries, including Derrick Rose. Then we take a tour around the NBA and look at the current standings. It's is BCS time and we talk Top 25 college football, plus Heisman leaders. We end with heavy NFL Week 12 talk and look at Brady over Manning, plus the AFC and NFC Playoff races. We end with a preview of the MNF game between SF and WAS, and also the Thanksgiving games: GB @ DET, OAK @ DAL and PIT @ BAL. Join us at 718-664-9098. @RaeAndTayToday. www.RaeAndTayToday.com
Join Host Live Chats
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (2 chatters)