SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Tony Suggs known in the boxing world as "Tony DaBeast Suggs" for his powerful blows, gives us his inspiring testimony from drugs to the success of starting and building a career of helping the youth.
His boxing career spanned 22 years, amateur and professional as an amateur, he was 138-12 (with 102 knockouts) as a lightweight (132 pounds). In 1987, Suggs was ranked the top lightweight amateur in the country and No. 4 worldwide. He earned a gold medal at the 1987 Olympics Festival.
Yet his biggest fight was with the demons inside!
A great life changing story for everyone!
Join Host Live Chats
- SOTT Radio Network (27 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- Skye MacKenna (19 chatters)
- The NET LIVE (14 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (4 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (3 chatters)
- cjspeaks (3 chatters)
- Dr Loren (1 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- MRTALK (1 chatters)
- NikiGuts (1 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (1 chatters)
- simonapple04 (1 chatters)
- BonnieGroessl (1 chatters)