SORT BY Relevancy
Join us today as we interview our good friend and Contributing CyberHood Watch Partner Raj Goel, CISSP, he is an IT and information security expert with over 20 years of experience developing security solutions for the banking, financial services, health care, and pharmaceutical industries...
One of the topics we'll be discussing is the role of the of the Cyberforensics examiner when encountering Child (CP). The consensus from the Attorneys, Accountants and CFEs was that anything found during the examination is covered by attorney-client privilege. Brainlink International, Inc.
This weeks AFPS podcast features several stories related to Afghanistan including Adm. Mike Mullen's discussion on moving forward, a Pentagon Briefing with Dutch Army Maj. Gen. Mart Kruif, and a new offensive, "Operation Cobra's Anger." Also, Defense Secretary Robert M. Gates town hall meeting with troops, a health conference focused on trauma, a new high tech prosthetic knee and cyberforensics. Plus news you can use about budgeting during the holidays and President Obama accepting the Nobel Peace Prize.
Join Host Live Chats
- SOTT Radio Network (49 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (11 chatters)
- Ray Bokor and Sarah May (9 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (8 chatters)
- Ciracle Radio (5 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (4 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (3 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (1 chatters)
- Baseball Essential (1 chatters)
- Bougie Girl University (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (1 chatters)
- Right Knowledge Radio (1 chatters)
- Southeast Vince (1 chatters)
- Tapp into the Truth (1 chatters)
- militant mike (0 chatters)