SORT BY Relevancy
In this edition of DEMA Live, President and CEO of Red Five Security, Kris Coleman, will join us for a discussion regarding cyber security. We live in a society that is more socially connected than ever via smart phones, tablets, and computers. How much risk are we putting the principals that we work for and ourselves at? Mr. Coleman will shed light onto some of the areas of concern that his company sees on a daily basis and he will explain how to limit your exposure against cyber attacks. Join us for this live radio show and have your cyber security questions ready for Red Five Security.
February 25, 2015, 1pm CST
Call in with comments or questions at (646) 478-5814
In recent years, the demand for cyber security professionals has grown more than 3.5 times faster than the demand for other IT jobs during the past five years and more than 12 times faster than the demand for all other non-IT jobs.
Join us on CSUTalkRadio as we discuss the rise in cyber terrorism and the need for cyber security professionals in the workforce. We will also let you know more about one of CSU’s new degree program offerings, a bachelor’s in information systems security.
Just in the last year alone, the world witnessed many unprecented, security breaches. Many of these Cyber based attacks targeted well known retail chains, such as Target and Home Depot. Then of course, was the drama brought by the Sony Corporation, with the security hacks it faced, and the threats posed to it by the launch of its movie, 'The Interview'. No business entity is ever immune from being a target of a Cyber based attack, but there are preventative techniques one can take.
One such proactive technique is that of the auditing of one's IT infrastructure, to pinpoint where the true security vulnerabilities and weaknesses lie. In our podcast today, we intervview Mr. Michael Fimin, CEO of Netwrix Corporation, and learn more about the IT Security audit process.
Up to this point, most of our podcasts on network security have been about learning how to protect the actual infrastructure of your business - both from the inside and the outside. But, there is also another critical asset which is just as much at risk. This is your 'Cloud based Infrastructure'. In today's business world, many entities now outsource their entire IT system to the Cloud. The benefits of it are very obvious, such as on demand software services, and low, predicatble costs.
But, your Cloud Infrastructure is also prone to being the point of major Cyber based attacks and hacks. In today's podcast, we interview Ms. Michele Borovac of HyTrust Corporation, and learn how a business owner can apply their security solutions in protecting your Cloud.
Join us as we talk to Merlyn Horton on the issue of cyber-security and internet usage when dealing with kids. We will try to get author Paula Todd to talk about her book: extreme mean.
Liam Johnson returns to the show with a new science segment, and all our usual jazz..
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (56 chatters)
- Straitway (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (13 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (13 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (11 chatters)
- Bigfoot Ground Zero (11 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (10 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (10 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (8 chatters)
- NDB Media (6 chatters)
- Donny C (6 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (6 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (5 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (5 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (5 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- PRN Positive Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (2 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (2 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (2 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (2 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (1 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Dr Mara Karpel Your Golden Years (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (1 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (1 chatters)
- The George Wilder Jr Show (1 chatters)
- The Initiative Radio Network (0 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (0 chatters)