SORT BY Relevancy
Today we'll talk about Latoya Ammons’ terrifying claim that her children were demonically possessed inside their Indiana rental house. DMX and George Zimmerman are to "get it on" in a celebrity boxing match. CVS has decided to stop selling tobacco products. We'll talk about this and more, plus "Outrage of the Week" and "Headlines You May Have Missed".
Kathy Gruver is an award-winning author and the host of the national TV show based on her first book, The Alternative Medicine Cabinet (winner Beverly Hills Book Awards). She has earned her PhD in Natural Health and has authored two books on stress: Body/Mind Therapies for the Bodyworker and, just published, Conquer Your Stress with Mind/Body Techniques (Winner Beverly Hills Book Awards, Finalist for the USA Best Books Award).
She has studied mind/body medicine at the famed Benson-Henry Institute for Mind-Body Medicine at Harvard Medical School and pursued further education at The National Institutes of Health. Gruver has been featured as an expert in numerous publications including Glamour, CNN, WebMD, Prevention, Men’s Health, Huffington Post, Yahoo.com, Ladies Home Journal, Massage and Bodyworks Magazine, and Massage Magazine.
Rashida Thomas serves as an Internal Audit Consultant at CVS Caremark where she is responsible for assessing controls around the security, availability, and integrity of the organizations IT environment. She also serves as an Adjunct Professor and Community Externship Coordinator at Richland College for the Community Pharmacy Technician Program.
Rashida received a B.S. in Soil, Environmental and Atmospheric Sciences from the University of Missouri-Columbia, a M.B.A from
Lindenwood University, a M.A. in Management and Leadership from Webster University and is a Certified Pharmacy Technician. Rashida currently blogs at thecubelifechronicles.com to bring exposure to things she has seen or encountered in the workplace and also offer tips that will help individuals excel in Corporate America.
TUNE IN ''SHAGWELLRADIO'' EVERY THURSDAY 7PM TO 10PM.EST BIG S/O TO MY LAST WEEK SPECIAL GUEST ''TIFFANY FOXX''
THIS THURSDAY MAY 1,2014 WE HAVE SPECIAL GUEST ATL NATIVE/SINGER FORMER DANITY KANE MEMBER
'''D.WOODS''' LIVE INTERVIEW !!!!
WE WELCOME BACK D.WOODS ON SHAGWELLRADIO CALLING IN THIS THURSDAY WORLD PREMIERE NEW SINGLE ''GOT IT''
SECOND SPECIAL GUEST WE HAVE STREET MONEY WORLDWIDE (((ARTIST HOTTEST ARTIST IN ATLANTA)))
''BANKROLL FRESH'' LIVE INTERVIEW !!!!
TWO LIVE INTERVIEWS !!! THIS THURSDAY CALL IN 310-742-1796
#SHAGWELLMODELS WILL BE IN THE BUILDING !!!!!
#930SEGMENT WITH DIME.LEGIT & SPECIAL GUEST HOST/MODEL LLAURYN HENDRIX LIVE LIVE !!!!
FOLLOW US: @YAGIRLDWOODS @1YUNGFRESH @IAMLLAURYN @DIMELEGIT @IAMSHE316
Sheri Riley is a wife, mother, and daughter, who owns 2 businesses and we all know this is not easy, but she has figured out how to make it simple. As an International speaker, Personal Development & Leadership Coach, and Life Strategist, she works with high achievers to make choices that lead to less stress, more clarity, and internal peace. Sheri also serves as Founder and Chief Partnership Strategist of GLUE®,
where she has spent over 16 years“developing profitable partnerships for products and personalities” like Converse, Usher’s New Look Foundation, CVS pharmacy, BMW, NBA Entertainment, TNT, and many more.
With her 9 P.O.W.E.R® Principles, she helps herself and others to stop spending 100% of their time on 10% of who they are, that's Exponential Living®. And she would love each of you to join her on this journey of
Win a copy of John Maxwell's book "Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn" by reposting this flyer with a question for Sheri on your social media pages using hashtag #ASKBC
This week in Health and Wellness we will explore the latest in health news.
February is heart health awareness month - Go Red
The latest study doctors fear that chemicals damaging kids' brains
Tom Brokaw has Multiple Myeloma
CVS banning tobacco sales and the controversy from health professionals
Join us as we work to improve on our health and wellness.
"Medicinal marijuana" is what it's called in those states that have made the use of marijuana legal for those who have medical conditions that would be helped by using it as an herbal remedy, under doctor's supervision of course. Every plant on the earth is good for something, even those plants that are considered useless "weeds." It's just a matter of when their use will be discovered, or perhaps rediscovered, by today's scientists. Many elders from cultures around the world use various plants for medicinal purposes, some which have qualities that create an intoxicating effect, which in and of itself can be a healing quality, allowing the body to produce the endorphins necessary for the relief of pain and discomfort. But marijuana has for so long been labled "bad", an illegal drug for which many have been stopped, searched, arrested and jailed. Now that it is recognized for its healing qualities and is officially used by some health facilities, should those currently jailed for its use or sales be released? California businessman Christopher Thompson, an associate of the company Kannaway, markets a product that is an extract of the cannibis plant. This product has qualities found in marijuana and is legal for sale and distribution. Many who are street corner drug sellers in our communities have a loyal clientelle, let's just be honest about it, it's a business. What if they were able to sell this legal herbal product to their current clientelle, without fear of arrest or harrassment from police? What if the various street organizations, now embroiled in violent fights over drug sales turf, were able to come to a peaceful agreement to coexist and respect each other's rights to sell products to customers, in much the same way as Walgreens and CVS? Could this herbal extract be a step towards bringing peace to our streets? For more information, go to http://thebuzzlaunch.com/1030509
First, it was "Comprehensive Immigration Reform" - But NOT amnesty. Then, it was allowance for young illegal immigrants to stay in the USA - But NOT amnesty. Today, we hear about "Legal Status" with a "Path to Citizenship" - AMNESTY!
And some wonder why Speaker John Boehner's reluctance to work with a President he doesn't "trust"?
The floodgates went WIDE OPEN with that one!
Of course, Obama supporters will repeat the ever-so-tired mantras, such as "they oppose him at every turn"or "they hate him because of the color of his skin"!
Either way, this is democracy at its most critical times - vocal and spirited opposition and contention of ideas, ideals and perspectives - without firing a shot.
On Critical Discourse this Saturday, not only will we deal with the "trust" factor, but other issues on the table, including:
1) The ongoing "Tiger Mom" controversy - attack on a key to Chinese sucess?
2) The decision of Trader Joe not to set up operations in Portland, Oregon
3) CVS's decision to remove cigarettes from thei shelves
4) Black-white income disparity
5) White Girl Bleed Alot - a disturbing view of black mob violence, or unfounded hysteria?
6) Obesity amongst Black Women
And, by the way Joe BIden:
LaGuardia airport is NOT A COUNTRY! (Of COURSE, the liberal press will "explain" what "he really meant"!!!
Welcome to day 10! In the second of our Start With One Store segments, we examine how to effectively coupon at CVS for little or no money!
http://harperacademy.com/frugal-living/ Find resources, including binders, printable coupons, coupons you can buy, and more! http://www.youtube.com/extremecouponexposed View lots of great instructional videos!
By all accounts the mood in Seattle today is electric. The Seahawks crushed the Broncos and won the Super Bowl. Today the team returns to its hometown for a parade that will likely rival an unprecedented celebration.
In case you’ve been living in a bunker, the Seattle Seahawks decimated The Denver Broncos in Super Bowl XLVIII 43-8 to take home their first Vince Lombardi trophy ever.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (154 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (37 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (36 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (35 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (23 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (23 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (20 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (19 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (17 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (16 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (16 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (15 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (14 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (7 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (6 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (5 chatters)
- The Captain0 (5 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (4 chatters)
- LargeInCharge Radio (4 chatters)
- Chicago Girlfriends (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (3 chatters)
- Grudge Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- The Pawz Cauze Show (3 chatters)
- Sherry Andrea (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (2 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Erica Q Cooper Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- The Ladies Man (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)
- Tru Talk All Day (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)
- Twilight Talk Radio presents (1 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (0 chatters)