SORT BY Relevancy
Today's customers have multiple ways to educate themselves on products and services. It's important that front line personnel are experts in regards to being knowledgeable about their company's products and services. Join Errol and his guest Sean Hawkins, manager of the award winning call center at iContact to get tips on creating customer experience experts to insure employees confidently interact with customers.
Customer contact personnel are an important component in creating great customer experiences. Join us with today's guest Flavio Martins - VP of Customer Support at DigiCert, Inc.- as we discuss the necessity of hiring the right people to service your customers.
Today on Straight talk with Carly Alyssa Thorne we have Guest Corey Jahnke and talk about Leadership Customer Service.
For more on Corey Jahnke:
Please help Support One of Corey's Passions:
Also Please download his Free Ebook:
Interviewer,Producer: Carly Alyssa Thorne
To become a guest on one of our Shows go to:
DISCLAIMER: We don't tell our guests what to say, they are expressing their own personal opinions. We do not discriminate against any one Religion, Faith, or ethnicity and are of the belief we are all interconnected. Any advice or subjects we discuss are of our own Personal experiences.
Whatever business you are in and whatever formula you follow for success one thing is for certain: without leadership and good customer service your potential for success will be marginalized.
A leadership principle I learned many years ago from John Maxwell says that everything rises and falls on leadership. Not only is this leadership principle true but it is true across the spectrum of leadership.
The mistake some managers in business make is found in not understanding the connection between good customer service and sound leadership skills. They see it as two separate entities when really it’s one. You can’t provide good customer service to the people you are most dependent upon for your success without understanding how it all depends on strong leadership skills.
Tune in to this special broadcast as Doug shares how good customer service and sound leadership can help your business.
Join us as guest Brendan Major is joined by Nancy Friedman, The Telephone Doctor. Nancy will teach Brendan and small business owner's everywhere the secrets of customer service and phone skills to create and retain customers. Some things that will be discussed include: The number one frustration in Customer Service of the American Public, Why some customers decide to take their business elsewhere and the best way to deal with problem customers.
About Our Guest
Nancy has appeared on hundreds of radio and TV shows, and thousands of stages worldwide. Her engaging style, practical and memorable examples, and actionable takeaways combine to make a great package for any conference or major event. When Oprah, The Today Show, CBS This Morning, Good Morning America, Good Morning Canada and Great Britain, CNN, Fox News, Wall Street Journal, USA Today and other respected publications need a customer service expert, they call on Nancy Friedman. You should, too!
The author of eight books on communications, sales, and customer service, Nancy will energize, inspire, and motivate you with tips, ideas, skills, and techniques you’ll use the rest of your life. Nancy’s keynote speaker presentations are high-energy, high in content, and best of all, high-results!
In addition to her speaking, Nancy is founder and President of Telephone Doctor Customer Service Training. Telephone Doctor continues to grow, and now includes ServiceSkills.com, an eLearning platform offering 91 training modules on customer service, customer loyalty, communications, internal customer service, sales training, and management & leadership programs. Corporate America has embraced the teachings of the Telephone Doctor. - See more at: http://www.nancyfriedman.com/about-nancy/#sthash.lyYt9mjL.dpuf
Join coach and mentor to women in business Sharon Michaels as she interviews Founding Independent Consultant with Apriori Beauty and entrepreneur Candace Dye about why she believes superb customer service is the cornerstone to success in business, and building relationships that will last a lifetime. You'll want pen and paper ready to make notes and jot down a few "aha's." Entrepreneurial Women Radio - women supporting women in business!
Host Sharon Michaels has been a woman in business for over 25 years - she is a coach to entrepreneurial women, author of empowering books for women, radio host and executive producer of not only this radio show but also Women Enjoying Success radio. Sharon's mission is to empower women to greater personal and professional success.
Take 5 minutes from your busy business day and listen to expert business advice to grow and improve your business with Howard Lewinter.
In today's 5 Minute Business Strategy Howard talks about: How Important Is Customer Service To Your Busines?
CEOs, presidents, founders, business owners across America trust Howard Lewinter's business advice to solve business problems, increase business profits and live their entrepreneurial dreams of running a successful business with less stress.
For more business tips, follow Howard on Twitter: @HowardLewinter.
I AM APPLAUDED TO COMCAST CUSTOMER SERVICE THEY ARE OUTRAGEOUS IN THE TREATMENT OF CUSTOMERS LACK OF KNOWLEDGE OF LOCATION OF MANAGEMENT.
IN MY CASE THEY OUTRIGHT ARE INVOLVED IN DISCRIMINATING AGAINST ME AND REFUSE ME AS A CUSTOMER WITHOUT REASON.
I ALSO LOCATED MANY COMPLAINTS ABOUT THE VERY SAME ISSUE. I AM SENDING THIS TO CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THE CORPORATION OF COMCAST TO LET THEM KNOW THEY ARE NOT UP TO SNIFF AS I HAVE FILED A COMPLAINT WITH THE FCC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY COMPLAINT SEND THEM IN NOW BEHIND THIS ONE WITH WILL BE POSTED ON THEIR CORPORATE SITE
PLEASE CALL ME IF YOU HAVE THE VERY SAME COMPLAINT 1-630-863-9971 DANNE
Core values create the framework from which your organization operates. Join Errol as he discusses why core values are so important in creating customer experiences.
Why do you go to a particular grocery store? Why do you go to the doctor that you go to? Why do you buy your clothes at a particular store? If you will really take a moment to think about it, I would bet that it has something to do with the customer service that you have received.
Join business coach and trainer, Cherise Taylor as she shares helpful information on how you and your business can boost your customer service.
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Torch (32 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (18 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (17 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (11 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (9 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (8 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- Patriot Family (6 chatters)
- BlackWomensBlueprint (6 chatters)
- Dark Twitter (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- Smack Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (4 chatters)
- Kissmeimpsychic (3 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (3 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (3 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- NYCDaFuture (3 chatters)
- Off the Rails Radio (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- We Built That Network (3 chatters)
- UAM Radio (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Souls Intent (2 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Mikeisha (2 chatters)
- PSP (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Illuminati Exposed (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- ArtSees Diner Radio (1 chatters)
- 27 Outs Podcast Home of MiLB TalkX (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Fins Radio (1 chatters)
- Bucco Talk0 (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Jaimie Hope (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- lesbishopXjoe (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Pnut aka Mr Jones (1 chatters)
- Positively Autistic (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (1 chatters)
- ShamanBarbandB (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- olddominionlibertarian (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- Trek Talking (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (1 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (1 chatters)
- THE CONFLICTS OF LIFE (1 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Writers Life Chats (1 chatters)
- Omega Man (0 chatters)