SORT BY Relevancy
This week we examine the stage of the Sales Cycle that deals with Customer Satisfaction.
For our Appetizer we answer a question from Kelly who asks "what should you do if you make a mistake with one of your clients?"
For our Entree we discuss different things you can do to - what is known in the industry as "Reducing the breakage" - that is, keep your customers satisfied. Ideally you want all your customers to become "raving fans" - the difference between the two can be as little as showing some personalized attention. We discuss automating your follow-up sequences, customer welcome packets, and personal connection.
For our Dessert we discuss giving your customers a guarantee - of either the risk reversal kind, or the conditional kind.
In this fast-paced, interconnected world, dis-satisfied customers post tweets or facebook updates that can spread like wildfire. Customer satisfaction has become an expectation -- and entrepreneurs who aspire for "satisfaction" as the goal are not likely to be successful.
In this episode we will talk with Colleen Mook, the founder and President of Baby Be Hip. Colleen has moved the goalpost from customer "satisfaction" to "enchantment".
After her first child was born, Colleen made a transition to become an entrepreneur, launching Baby Be Hip. Her goal was to start a company that put a stylish and fun spin on essential items for new moms, such as burp cloths that are personalized with the baby's name.
Colleen will share advice about how to create customer experiences that result in enchantment, customer retainment and rave reviews!
Customer feedback is a powerful tool to improve service levels, eliminate inefficiencies, and create more loyal customers--but like any tool, it needs to be used properly to be effective. Hear Peter Leppik, industry expert, author and founder and CEO of Vocalabs, talk about proven, scientific strategies for making customer feedback work for you.
Is the Customer Effort Score the new Net Promoter Score?
Just because research is published on the internet or in a business journal does not mean the research findings are true. Guest Frederick Van Bennekom, Principal, Great Brook Consulting, will be talking about survey methodology and design to determine validity.
Dr. Fred Van Bennekom helps organizations collect and apply customer and employee feedback in a statistically valid manner. The author of "Customer Surveying: A Guidebook for Service Managers," Fred teaches operations management in Northeastern University’s Executive MBA program. Before earning his doctorate, he served as an information systems consultant for Digital Equipment’s field service organization. Through his company, Great Brook, Dr. Van Bennekom conducts workshops and advises clients on their survey practices.
Take 5 minutes from your busy business day and listen to expert business advice to grow and improve your business with Howard Lewinter.
In today's 5 Minute Business Strategy Howard talks about: Implementing Change: The Customer Is Always Right... Or Are They?
CEOs, presidents, founders, business owners across America trust Howard Lewinter's business advice to solve business problems, increase business profits and live their entrepreneurial dreams of running a successful business with less stress.
For more business tips, follow Howard on Twitter: @HowardLewinter.
Listen to the powerful Word of the Lord through Rev. Wayne and Rev. Carolyn Anders... anointed servants of God in this end-time army. You will be blessed, encouraged, and challenged by the uncompromising messages you will hear!
Their many years of ministry and their love for God and people is very evidenced in the messages. The Anders minister in Churches, nursing homes, prisons, and have a powerful prayer ministry as well. You can check out their website at www.calglgm.wix.com/lglgm.
Join sales and success coach Ken Cheatham as he gives advice on how to build your customer base through sales, marketing and effective customer service. You will grow personally and professionally as you apply Ken's advice. He knows what he is talking about after a career spanning several decades as a successful sales person. Ken Cheatham is sharing his experience and advice on the BOLD Movers Network. If you have a specific question, call in and let's tackle it. Our investment is in helping you to succeed. Tune in Thursdays at 9:00 am CST for what could be the most important hour of your business day.
Katie Brandt is a powerful public speaker and passionate advocate, educator and trainer in the areas of caregiver support, frontotemporal degeneration (FTD) and the impact of dementia on caregivers and families. Presentations at conferences, colleges, skilled nursing facilities, Massachusetts General Hospital, and the Massachusetts State House have focused on the medical, legal, financial, logistical and emotional challenges of caring for a loved one with dementia.
As Regional Network Coordinator for the Association for Frontotemporal Degeneration, she provides support to families, and helps medical professionals think creatively about how they can enhance partnerships with caregivers to improve outcomes for patients.
At a recent conference on Customer Centric Medical Information, Katie participated on a panel: Understanding the Role of Self-Educated Patients as Medical Information Customers.
On Rare Disease Day 2014 she spoke at a session at the Massachusetts State House.
Katie shares her own story with Joyce and Mike, and talks with them about caregiving, customer centric medical information and teamwork.
For more information on Frontotemporal Degeneration and dementia, please see
Are you going for satisfaction in your relationship?
Join Dr. Judith and Dr. Bob Wright as they offer excellent couples coaching to callers yearning to grow and engage in deeper connections.
Listeners today will be getting:
Two FREE Chapters from the book Transformed! The Science of Spectacular Living
The Life Project Planner
Want to be on the show? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, number, and question!
Lori Jo Vest joins us ON THE DEAN'S LIST.
Lori Jo is a co-author of the customer service bestseller, “Who’s your Gladys? How to Turn Even the Most Difficult Customer into Your Biggest Fan,” She has been involved in relationship-based sales and customer service for over 20 years. An Emmy Award winning video producer, she has developed extensive marketing, sales and customer service expertise through her work in business-to-business sales and marketing positions. Lori has been featured in several magazines and websites , including Prevention magazine, Ladies Home Journal Magazine, Kiplingers.com, the MasterCard Small Business website, the “Lowe’s for Pros” publication, and SmallBusinessReview.com.
Heather Markel, BullBuster and founder of BullBuster Café®, offers small business owners food for thought to boost their potential via creative and individualized marketing strategies.
Both a certified life coach and an associate certified coach (ACC), she has gained valuable experience from her 21 years working in sales, marketing, and customer service. She speaks 6 languages and has lived, worked, and studied in 4 countries, which helped her develop a deep connection with Expatriates that continues to this day. Before starting The BullBuster Café, she ran Culture Transition Coaching to help Expats transition to new cultures. She then founded, and still leads, The Expat Coach Association and The Expat Coach Directory, both of which help to market and increase the exposure of Expat Coaches around the globe. In addition to a degree from George Washington University, focusing on International Relations, Heather studied at the London School of Economics, La Sorbonne, and Centro di Cultura Italiana in Italy. Her first business was Heather’s Handbags®, created roughly 10 years ago. She has served on the Board of Directors of The International Coach Federation since 2009, and recently became President of the Manhattan Chamber of Commerce’s Business Referral Group (BRG1). She periodically volunteers with the ASPCA, and with Big Apple Greeter, giving foreign tourists a New Yorker’s perspective of The Big Apple.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (63 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (58 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (32 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (30 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (18 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (18 chatters)
- in5d (17 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (16 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (16 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (15 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (15 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- King of All Trades Blog Talk (13 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (12 chatters)
- the klicious show (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (9 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (8 chatters)
- reactionariez (7 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (6 chatters)
- Rifleman (6 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (6 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (5 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (5 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (4 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- Curious Times (4 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (4 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (4 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- patriots united (3 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (3 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (3 chatters)
- Raw Sex (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (3 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (3 chatters)
- The Seika Network (3 chatters)
- The JohnnyStormShow (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (2 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (2 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Relationships360 (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- COBASM Radio (1 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- breezysays (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (1 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- The Brian and Sherri Show (1 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (0 chatters)