SORT BY Relevancy
Join host, Robert Forto as he talks to renowed canine trainer, Scottie MacConachie about canine body posture, working with difficult dogs and more on this edition of Dog Works Radio.
Dog Works Radio is the flagship show on the new Dog Works Radio Network. Listen any time at http://www.dogworksradio.com
Sometimes the simplest training techniques are the ones we forget about! I'll talk today about some easy ways to get your dog to come running when you call her. I'll also be talking with Pure Ayre odor eliminator - the BEST household product for all odors - totally non-toxic and safe for your family.
Pure Ayre is the only odor eliminator in my house! www.pureayre.com to order.
Host, and dog training and behavior expert, Julie Forbes, talks with Helen Cariotis, President of the National Association of Dog Obedience Instructors (NADOI). Julie expresses her support of NADOI due to their balanced philosophy and recognition that different dogs require different methods - and as long as everyone is treating everyone else with respect and no one is abusive or excessive, it's ok. www.nadoi.org
Then Julie talks with the founder of the App "Wooftrax": The Walk for a Dog program is a dog-powered fundraising tool for animal shelters and rescues. Support your local animal organization simply by walking your dog! Use the app each time you grab for the leash. It’s healthy for you, your dog, and your favorite shelter or rescue. www.wooftrax.com
Shawna Gallagher, new trainer and owner of Pet Coach to the Rescue comes on The Dog Show to ask Julie, dog training and behavior expert, some of her biggest questions about working with dogs, the industry, and more. Great discussion that brings up a lot of big topics like “All Positive” trainers vs. “balanced” trainers, what impact has nutrition had on working with dogs, and the difference between working with dog training vs. dog behavior.
Andi Harper joins me in the conversation about senior dogs, the contribution thay are to us and what we can be for them. Also, are you willing to change with your dog's changing requirements and what tools can assist you with the situation you and your dog are facing?
Andi works with dogs of all ages in her Chiropractic Practice and loves the senior dogs! So join us for tools and more awareness about this particular time in your dog's life!
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (25 chatters)
- Ring of Fire Ministries (11 chatters)
- Jay King Network (8 chatters)
- Best People We Know (7 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (6 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (6 chatters)
- The Gridiron Studs Show (5 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (4 chatters)
- Standard Publishing (4 chatters)
- The Conservative Cauldron (4 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (3 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (3 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (3 chatters)
- Spirit of 76 Remedy (2 chatters)
- pkbemmes (2 chatters)
- Let Me Tell You About My Jesus (2 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- Dancin with the Universe (1 chatters)
- AgingYounger (1 chatters)
- SB Barber Morning Show (1 chatters)
- StrangeDaysIndeed CaraMarie (1 chatters)