SORT BY Relevancy
Educate 4 Barter- Steve Dale- Collective Currency With Bob Prentice, Sandra Harshman
Steve Lord started The Modern Money Letter to provide education, information and insight into opportunities in the alternative currency market. Primarily focusing on Bitcoin, the free website and email newsletter gives sharp and timely commentary and analysis to help individual and institutional investors navigate the macroeconomic environment of alternative currencies. Their aim is to save people time and money, and to simplify the process of discovering and evaluating alternative currency opportunities. And who knows, the way things are going now, Bitcoin just may become the world's next reserve currency.
A community only grows with unity , and circulating the current currency is key to empowerment
Join VdubBoogie as we touch on the power and system of group economics and development. http;//www.indydynasty.com email firstname.lastname@example.org
MindFoodMonday is intended to bring information to the people who want change development and growth
for more information contact MindFoodmonday@gmail.com
At the Tustin, CA workshop we had a one hour Q&A with the Ambassador and he showed us pictures of trillions of dollars of gold and currencies he and the Family have in their possession. Myself and other workshop attendees will discuss their experience and how it is changing their lives.
In a world where attention is currency, it's becoming increasingly more difficult to attract the eyes and ears of your target market
1. Get endorsed by a local celebrity.
But instead of trying to get a superstar to support your business, try seeking out a local celebrity instead.
2. Create a LinkedIn group.
Not only is a LinkedIn group free to create, it can enable you to offer your professional network a vibrant, useful information resource all while driving traffic to your site and increasing sales
3. Get published on niche blogs.
While it may be difficult to get on the front cover of a major magazine, you can create marketing opportunities by being featured in a popular niche blog.
4. Create videos for YouTube.
With more than 800 million unique visitors a month, YouTube can be a powerful platform for marketing a business online. To do so, go beyond simply posting random videos of your product or sharing your thoughts.
5. Write an e-book about the biggest issues in your industry.
No longer do you need a publishing company or thousands of dollars to get distribution for a book
People who should listen to this show entrepreneurs, career coaches,
The Black Panther Party College:
We believe that the racist and fascist government of the United States uses its domestic enforcement agencies to carry out its program of oppression against black people, other people of color and poor people inside the united States. We believe it is our right, therefore, to defend ourselves against such armed forces and that all Black and oppressed people should be armed for self defense of our homes and communities against these fascist police forces.
We believe that Black and oppressed people will not be free until we are able to determine our destinies in our own communities ourselves, by fully controlling all the institutions which exist in our communities.
We believe that this racist government has robbed us and now we are demanding the overdue debt of forty acres and two mules. Forty acres and two mules were promised 100 years ago as restitution for slave labor and mass murder of Black people. We will accept the payment in currency which will be distributed to our many communities. The American racist has taken part in the slaughter of our fifty million Black people. Therefore, we feel this is a modest demand that we make.
Operation Choke Point was created by the Justice Department to “choke out” companies the Administration considers a “high risk” or otherwise objectionable, despite the fact that they are legal businesses. The goal of the initiative is to deny these merchants access to the banking and payments networks that every business needs to survive.
· Operation Choke Point has forced banks to terminate relationships with a wide variety of entirely lawful and legitimate merchants. The initiative is predicated on the claim that providing normal banking services to certain merchants creates a “reputational risk” sufficient to trigger a federal investigation. Acting in coordination with Operation Choke Point, bank regulators labeled a wide range of lawful merchants as “high-risk” – including coin dealers, firearms and ammunition sales, and short-term lending. Operation Choke Point effectively transformed this guidance into an implicit threat of a federal investigation.
· The Department is aware of these impacts, and has dismissed them. Internal memoranda on Operation Choke Point acknowledge the program’s impact on legitimate merchants. Senior officials informed Attorney General Eric Holder that as a consequence of Operation Choke Point, banks are exiting entire lines of business deemed “high risk” by the government.