SORT BY Relevancy
This movie is a wonderful statement about love and family and how they affect us. Sometimes as the Barbara Streisand song goes "Love Comes From the Most Unexpected places." People can snuggle into our hearts when we least expect it. Families are often less traditional than they were post WWI. Watch the trailer here: Lean: The Professional (1994).
See Natalie Portman in her feature Film Debut, before she took Star wars by storm and the rest of the entertainment industry. Jean Reno the adorably sweet and most beloved French actor who often provides a comedic or humorous flair to his characters is perfect in this role.
My great grandmother always said that if someone doesn't have parents, God will make a way for others to stand in as their parents.
This movie also touches on revenge and how dysfunctional families can put their children at risk, even fatally. We might consider activities we are engaged in and how they may affect our loved ones, whether positive or negative.
If you find yourself estranged from your parents or a parental figure, look around. You just may find a parental stand in has already been there all along.
Join us for a wonderful film by Luc Besson and let's discuss families non traditional etc.
Carolyn Cruso, hammered dulcimer, vocals, flute, guitar and whistle, is an acclaimed multi-instrumentalist and composer. She has toured widely in both the United States and Europe, as well as producing seven CDs during that time. She is equally at home on hammered dulcimer, flute, guitar and vocals and performs a diverse array of original tunes and songs as well as traditional material. Her instrumental compositions are mainly for the hammered dulcimer and are inspired by her strong connection to nature as well as her extensive travel and the cultures she's encountered along the way. Her unusual and lyrical approach to the dulcimer especially delights audiences and has even won over curmudgeons who swore they hated hammered dulcimer!
Jeanne Bliss will join the show to discuss our shared passion: customers, customers service, creating customer evangelists, wowing customers. She’s been inside them for twenty-five years, arm wrestling them on behalf of their customers! As “Chief Customer Zealot” for five large U.S. market leaders, Jeanne’s fought valiantly to get the customer on the strategic agenda, redirecting priorities and creating transformational changes to the brands’ customer experience. She has driven achievement of 95 percent loyalty rates, changing customer experiences across 50,000-person organizations…convincing even the staunchest curmudgeons to help push the customer rock up the hill.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (67 chatters)
- Curious Times (18 chatters)
- L A REAL GAME RADIO (14 chatters)
- Ms Blue (12 chatters)
- PayMeWhatIamWorth (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (7 chatters)
- Love Productions (5 chatters)
- ankhkakek (5 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (5 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (5 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Married 2 Change Radio (2 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (1 chatters)
- Geek Pile Creative Pop Culture (1 chatters)
- Atheist Roundtable (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE GOSPEL (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- Rehab with Leaf (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Seamheads (1 chatters)
- Always remember host Orion (0 chatters)
- On And Beyond The Mat (0 chatters)