SORT BY Relevancy
Socialization is the process by which children and adults learn from others. We begin learning from others during the early days of life; and most people continue their social learning all through life (unless some mental or physical disability slows or stops the learning process). -
Who have we learned from for over 400 years? What do we know about ourselves? Who have we been trained to be? Who will our children and grandchildren become.
As Africans, must re-educate ourselves, cast aside the corrupt programming and prepare to properly educate future generations.
Remember, the education of an African child starts in the home.
This episode examines how language and culture can be used in business to "exponentialize" results.
Examples of Youth Culture
The term "youth culture" refers to the ways that teenagers conduct their lives. Youth culture can pertain to interests, styles, behaviors, music, beliefs, vocabulary, clothes, sports and dating. The concept behind youth culture is that adolescents are a subculture with norms, mores, behaviors and values that differ from the main culture of older generations within society.
Commonly-used Youth Culture Examples
· In the 1960's the wearing of clothes that indicated freedom
· Following of music groups that perform music that speaks to the issues teenagers perceive themselves enduring at the time such as Nirvana in the 1990's and The Beatles in the 1960's
· Hairstyles that exhibit a lack of conformity such as brightly colored hair, spiked hair, shaved heads
· Behavior that is contrary to what is perceived to be accepted and expected by parents such as drinking, smoking, using drugs
· Language usage that is bold in order to set themselves apart such as either excessive cursing or a usage of esoteric “cool” buzz words
· Behaviors such as cutting school or low grade criminal activity in order to assert independence and non-conformity
Kardec Radio interviews Terri Daniel, the founder and coordinator of The Afterlife Awareness Conference, which shall happen in Norkfolk, VA, in June 4-7, 2015. Featuring speakers in the fields of afterlife research, end-of-life care, psychic development, spirituality, after-death communication, bereavement and death-awareness. Read more Call in and ask your question LIVE at 858-769-4705.
Soar Radio will be broadcasting live at The John Walker Soccer Complex at Texas Tech University for The Burhart Walk for Autism Awareness.
Fayetteville State college was the place for the Genocide Awareness project that pictorially displays aborted children to passing students for debate and conversation. 52% of all African American pregnancies end in Abortion. 1786 African American children are killed each day by abortion and sad but true the Black leadership prospers from the monies allotted to them for complicity by Planned Parenthood and the abortion industry. We will look at the results of Fayetteville today on the Know What you Believe show.
There is a difference between having a spiritual wholeness naturally and a natural existence spiritually. There is a spiritual and natural existence. While the two can exist simultaneously, spirituality is supposed to take precedence over your past and your natural reality. Your past or your present circumstance does not define your existence or your excellence. The kingdom of God is a culture where the word of God prescribes, predestines, and precludes the state of your natural existence. Your past does not define your future nor is your spiritually existence defined by your natural circumstance, positive or negative. Call (310) 982-4267 at 6:30 tonight and every Thursday weekly to hear Kingdom Awareness Radio. Kingdom citizens belong to and in God's kingdom. Kingdom First, Kingdom Now, Kingdom Life!!!.
We are continuing our interview with Monica Johnston Mrs. Florida All World Beauties 2015. Monica is on the front lines fighting for our children. She steadily working hard to get the word out that NO CHILD SHOULD BE ABUSED. She means business and it shows in which she takes to the streets for her platform. Monica has had events such as walks, toy drives and she is even getting those that can help change the law involved. Monica is about her business and we commend her for her fight and fight against child abuse.
Monica says Forgiveness and love, cannot be earned, deserved, bought, sold, won, or forced. They are a gift and should never be taken for granted or expected. Only accepted!
What Is A Energy Vampires? Are You Surrounded By People That Are Draining Your Energy And Bringing You Down Everytime They Come Around? Why Is It When We're In The Company Of Some People, They Just Make Us Sick? I MEAN SERIOUSLY SICK! We'll Talk About This And The Tranference Of Energy That Some People Seem To Throw On The Weak To Make Them Weaker. I'll Also Touch On The System Of White Supremacy Are How It Contributes To The Bad Karma That Comes From Nature And The Emotional State Of The World!!!....Also On this episode Mr. Black will mix a little bit of Music, Poetry, Comedy and Real Talk to speak on how The System Of White Supremacy is taking over black culture, and also on events that happened during the week that effected the black experience of those living in Amerikkka and around the World....Please call in, I would like to have your feed back on what We can do to help build a better Youth for not just Today,But Tomorrow As Well!!! .The Call in Number is 1-347-850-8030....Tell Your Momma, Daddy, Sister, Brother, Aunt, Uncle, Cousin, Sons, Daughters, Nieces, Nephews, Freinds And Even Your Crazy Ass Homeboy Pooky Pooh, That Savannahblack Conscious Attack Is On And It's Going Down.....Oh Yeah The Theme Is....Don't Let Them Suck You Dry!
Why do it seem like our youth is out of control? As elders have we given up on our youth? Is society the blame for our children actions? And what can we do to save our youth from the road of destrution that they are driving down? Aright family this is the topic this week broadcast. 347-850-8030 is the call in number to hear your comments or questions. Free Ya Mind Radio is hosted by your brother Sun-Re9
in Self Help
Do you know your history? Your roller skating history. It's not just a recreational activity, it's a lifestyle. Soy interviews a group of passionate men from Washington, DC, that share the history and culture of roller skating. Get your virtual Roll On with the Late Night Soul Rollers for the Season Skaters. Guests include Curtis Washington, Ronald Exum, Darryl Johnson, Dione Coley, Lorenzo Sanders and Willis Epps. Listen in and learn of this culture and find out what's new coming to the skate community. Trust me it's an earful.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (128 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (55 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (33 chatters)
- True Humanity Party (29 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (23 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (22 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (18 chatters)
- Allyson Byrd (18 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (12 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (12 chatters)
- Angels Of Light (8 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (8 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (5 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (5 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (5 chatters)
- Moonlighting by Numbers (4 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (3 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (3 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Curious Times (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- PJewels Voice (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Political Justice (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (1 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Talk Box Radio (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)