SORT BY Relevancy
Julia Ibbotson lives in a renovated Victorian rectory in the English countryside with her husband (four children, now grown up, having fled the nest), along with lots of apple trees, a kitchen garden and far too many moles. She is an author and academic, and loves choral singing, walking, swimming, gardening and cooking (not necessarily at the same time). She started writing as soon as she could hold a pencil in her tiny fist and has not stopped since, much to the bemusement of her long-suffering husband who brings her endless cups of coffee and sometimes even makes the dinner when she is distracted and frowning at her laptop.
She wrote her first novel when she was 10 years old, sadly never published and long since consigned to the manuscript graveyard. She loves writing novels with a strong sense of time and place and that is the basis of her latest, Drumbeats, the first of a trilogy which follows Jess through the trials and tribulations of her life. It starts with Jess on her gap year in Ghana in the 1960s.
Recently she found an old manuscript gathering dust in her drawer, one she had originally scribbled when she was still at school, many years ago. It was a children’s story about a boy who slips through a tear in the fabric of the universe to find himself in a fantasy medieval world. She is currently blowing off the dust and redrafting it for her publishers to let it loose on the world in the autumn. It’s called S.C.A.R.S.
She loves to hear from readers (it’s a pleasant distraction from her steaming keyboard), so do get in touch via the links below.
April Minger was born and raised in Springfield, Ohio. After graduating from high school, April joined the United States Air Force. April works in the Insurance and Health Care fields, and also has a Master’s degree in Business, graduating with honors, and is a member of the Alpha Beta Kappa Chapter of The National Honor Society. She currently resides in Fort Drum, New York, where her husband serves on active duty as a member of the United States Army. April and her husband of eighteen years have two children.
Book: Alters of the Heart
Do events from your past continue to play over and over in your mind? Do you feel like your relationship with God is not where it should be? Are you looking for a deeper worship experience?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then I have some good news for you. The answer may seem far away, but it’s actually much closer than you think.
Altars of the Heart will take you on a journey to rediscover who you are and give you authentic tools to help you connect back to walking hand-in-hand with God through deeper worship.
The knowledge and insight that you will gain from reading this book will take you to a life of newfound liberation from insecurities, fear, doubt, shame, and un-forgiveness.
You will be encouraged to do an internal “heart” examination, to re-evaluate how you interact with others, make choices and worship the Lord.
The Word of God specifically states in the book of Hosea 4:6, that my people are destroyed for a lack of knowledge. I issue a challenge to you to open this book, and allow your life to experience freedom from bondage and finally discover your path to deeper worship.
Kasper J. Beaumont was born and raised in Australia and lives a quiet life with the family in a seaside town. Combining a love of fantasy and a penchant for travel in the Hunters of Reloria trilogy, Kasper started to write on the urging of friends and family and enjoys watching readers become immersed in the magical world of Reloria. Kasper is a pen name for a rather shy author who is happy to remain unnamed.
The Hunters of Reloria trilogy is about the magical world of Reloria where halflings and fairies share a bond. Dwarves, elves, knights and dragons inhabit this country, but their world is about to be invaded by scaly lizardmen and giant Cyclops.
Book 1: Elven Jewel was published as an ebook and paperback in 2013.
Book 2: Hunters' Quest ebook 2013 and paperback in 2014
Book 3: Dragon's Revenge is the thrilling conclusion, ebook July nd paperback November 2014.
social media links
Barnes and Noble
Angelia Vernon Menchan considers writing to be the elixir of her soul. Since learning penmanship at age four, most days have found her jotting down thoughts in a notebook. After decades of journal-keeping she decided to try her hand at writing and publishing books, from which was born her small publishing company, M.A.m.m. Productions through which she publishes her own books that she has coined, 'Fictionalized Truths, Ageless Fiction and Ramblings.'
What is Faded Diamonds about?
The Godhand Women’s Home houses two hundred of South Florida’s most desperate young women, and what begins as Leila Sudders’ refuge from her turbulent past quickly becomes a distorted mirror of her own darkness, so she does what she does best as she awaits her child’s birth: close up.
But despite her waning efforts, her toughness carves a path of treacherous consequence that intensifies as her due date draws near, which erupts when she crosses four other desperate women suffering from borderline personality disorder, PTSD, and schizophrenia. One of the five, missionary counselor Diana, fights tooth and nail to empower the others to overcome their demons and see their hidden beauty.
Three brilliant minds created Faded Diamonds - Camille Burke, Stacey Pacouloute and Mellissa Thomas.
Be sure to tune in for this special Valentine's week show, as we discuss Adrienne Thompson's book, Your Love Is King".
Adrienne Thompson has worn many titles in her lifetime–from teenage mother to teenage wife to divorcee to registered nurse to author. This mother of two young adults and one teenager currently resides in Arkansas with her daughter where she writes and publishes her stories full time.
You can connect with her on:
Three brilliant minds created Faded Diamonds - Camille Burke, Stacey Pacouloute & Mellissa Thomas. Be sure to tune in for a chat with these inspirational women on Saturday Cocktails.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (90 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (79 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (59 chatters)
- NTEB (49 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (49 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (39 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (34 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (22 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (20 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (18 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (17 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (17 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (15 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (12 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (9 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (9 chatters)
- Bellesprit (8 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (8 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (5 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (5 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (5 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (5 chatters)
- 64403 (4 chatters)
- R2C2H2 Tha Artivist (4 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (4 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (4 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (4 chatters)
- LCS (4 chatters)
- Omega Man (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (3 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (3 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (3 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- HUGS Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (2 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (2 chatters)
- Real Empowement Talk Live (2 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- The Mompreneur Show (2 chatters)
- The Knicks at Nite Show (2 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Curtner And Kerr Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- THE NOW NETWORK (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Kelly Outdoors (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Curious Times (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- GrownFolksBizness (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)