SORT BY Relevancy
Albany County Executive Dan McCoy talks about his iniative to ban the expansion of crude oil processing in the Port of Albany
At $2 Million a day . . . that can certainly buy a lot of guns and ammunition. Jihad is real, it exists, it is in the US and will only grow until it is elliminated . . . COMPLETELY!
Tune in every weeknight at 8:00pm to 10:00pm to hear The Captain unlock his treasure chest of opinions and ideas, facing all matters of Constitutional Freedom.
From the love of crude oil that is common sense humor and politico
Call in and share your thoughts.
Keep it Real. Keep it Respectful. Keep it Clean.
The Democratic Party of Georgia in Running for "Scumbag Party of 2014"
That's right. As if this party wasn't doing enough to keep "Jim Crow" alive, the Democratic Party of Georgia has taken up a shovel, dug up Michael Brown's body, and is parading it around black communities in attempt to retain power in the Congress. The only thing more pathetic is their use of 'children' to drive their point home.
Obama and Tiger Woods: Two of a Kind
When celebrity golfer, Tiger Woods got caught in an affair that ultimately ended his marriage, it wasn't until "AFTER" losing the sponsors, invitations, contracts, etc., that he came running to the black community for support. This was funny, since he hardly every acknowledged his "Black" heritage, until the sh*t hit the fan.
Fast forward to President Obama appearing on Al Sharpton's radio program, doing the exact same thing. The question is whether the Black Community will recognize the false sincerity coming from the President's mouth, as he uses Sharpton - his "puppet" now that his Party has distanced themselves from him. One can only hope that eyes will be opened, and that people in the Black Community will start asking the hard questions, like, " Am I really doing better under a man who would association himself with the likes of Al Sharpton?"
FROM THE LOVE OF CRUDE OIL THAT IS , COMMON SENSE , HUMOR AD POLITICO
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (25 chatters)
- Jay King Network (11 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (11 chatters)
- Ring of Fire Ministries (10 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (8 chatters)
- Open Lines Paranormal show (7 chatters)
- The Conservative Cauldron (4 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (4 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (3 chatters)
- FREE MARKET MARTYRS (2 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (2 chatters)
- rex sikes (2 chatters)
- The Emotional Pro (1 chatters)
- The Gridiron Studs Show (1 chatters)
- Let Me Tell You About My Jesus (1 chatters)
- AgingYounger (1 chatters)