SORT BY Relevancy
Background: Reggae - Around 1960, in the slums of Kingston Jamaica, where the local bands were playing a musical mixture of American R&B, Caribbean, and pan-African sounds, drummers began to emphasize the afterbeat, the 2nd and 4th beats (4/4 time) in unison with the piano and guitar while the bass played walking quarter notes. The musicians called the sound "Upside-down R&B". It soon became known as "Ska". As time passed Ska slowed the beat, lost it's brass sound and morphed into "Rocksteady", performed with fewer musicians and using more harmony vocals. Around 1968 the influences of Rastafari and Africanism along with political and social unrest in Jamaica gave birth to "Reggae", with a slower, stripped-down, less "Pop-like" sound often with accents added on the 3rd beat. Today the term "Reggae" applies broadly to all the Jamaican born music that contains the original afterbeat rhythm.
Go to your county court house and register the business in your name.
It will look like this.Mary Jane, DBA, Discount Fashions.
DBA= Doing Business As.
Doing this is no different than the way you are operating at present, regarding income taxes.All profits are considered personal income.
You will purchase a license, renewable each year and you may obtain a SalesTax certificate. Any sales tax collected will be sent to the state to which you ship merchandise, if that state requires tax on internet purchases.
You can see that you'll have to know the tax rate for any state that requires this.
With a sales tax certificate, you can purchase wholesale without paying sales tax.OR, you may choose to pay sales tax at the wholesale level, and have no tax to pay to states, with no tax certificate. You may already be doing this. It is legal to do this and add, charge sales tax on your retail price, if in your own state. Most states do not require tax on out of state shipments. (This all depends on how you are operating)
Laws on internet sales may change at any time, so you need to keep informed.
You will have to keep records and submit operating statements in order to substantiate your earnings for income tax purposes.Open a bank account in the business name, (CRS Radio). Pay all purchases, expenses and any draws that you take from that account.Don't intermingle personal money with the business.
Fatherhood with James C. Tomlin
Who is eligible –
Fathers and parents who desires to have a platform to share their experience and have an open dialog about raising their children with other fathers who have common interests.
What is the topic –
Fatherhood – what were some of the examples I understood about a father’s role growing up? What were some of the conversation I heard growing up as child and even in my adulthood about a father’s contribution in the lives of his child(ren)?
What is the goal –
· That the world may know the heart of the Father,
· Assist fathers to identify their roles in the lives of children and have mothers support fathers in their roles.
· Provide a forum for fathers to receive support, education and fostering fathering behaviors with their children and the mothers of their children.
· Fathers and parents to have a voice and dispel some of the misconceptions about a father’s involvement and role in his child(ren) lives.
Valentine’s day is one such occasion when across the globe express their love with great pomp and show. All those girls who are looking forward to make their man feel special on this day of love, can dedicate these sweet love messages to him. These valentine messages will make your bond even stronger.
Valentine’s day is indeed a special occasion for all those who are totally in love with each other. This special day gives you a wonderful Opportunity to showcase affection towards people you love.And undoubtedly, social media is great platform to impress her with messages that can make her heart melt. - See more at: http://www.mydearvalentine.com/#sthash.HGOIQNcl.dpuf
CaribbeanRadio Show Sunday 8pm - 10pm, March 29th TOPIC: Some Like It Rough - Abusive Relationships
dial in 661-467-2407Hosts; Prof D. and BMichelle.Is it possible for him to love me and beat me? verbally abuse me? mentally abuse me?What do you think about it?.
1. He pushes for quick involvement. He comes on strong, claiming, "I've never felt loved like this before by anyone." You get pressured for an exclusive commitment almost immediately.
2. There is jealousy. Your partner is excessively possesive, calls constantly, or visits unexpectedly.
3. He is controlling. He interrogates you intensely about who you talked to and where you were; checks mileage on the car; keeps all the money or asks for receipts; insists you ask for permission to go anywhere or do anything.
4. He has very unrealistic expectations. He expects you to be the perfect person and meet their every need.
5. There is isolation. He tries to cut you off from family and friends; deprives you of a phone or car, or tries to prevent you from holding a job.
6. He blames others for his own mistakes. The boss, family, you - it's always someone else's fault if anything goes wrong.
Educational Socially Conscious Reggae Music
Step in to the studio with reggae pioneer and cultural ambassador Hopeton Brown.
Log on to discuss the message behind the music.
Music is divine, univeral and a tool to empower the youths.
Wednesdays -9 - 12 pm EST
Dial in (661) 467-2407
Midnight lover with bro blue the oldies and reggae mix grooving to the sounds of yesterday years. From 10pm-1am Fridays call in with your request on 661_467-2407 to chat with hos
Mark Anthony Whiten is a former Major League Baseball outfielder and switch-hitter batter who played for the Toronto Blue Jays, Cleveland Indians, St. Louis Cardinals, Boston Red Sox, Philadelphia ..
.For the history books, Mark Whiten, 1993 Cardinals: 4-for-5, 4 HR, 4 R, 12 RBIs.http://m.mlb.com/video/v11879407/mlb-network-remembers-mark-whitens-fourhomer-game
Keith Alexander Mitchell is a former professional baseball player. He played parts of four seasons in Major League Baseball for the Atlanta Braves, Seattle Mariners, Cincinnati Reds and Boston Red Sox.
Also our own Speedy DD Dixon back from Jamaica, Dee will give us an update on a successful trip.
Also help us in making the Wariohttp://www.warriorssportsacademy.com Sports Academy a success.
The Legendary Ken Boothe, O.D Boothe began his recording career with Winston 'Stranger' Cole in the duo Stranger And Ken, releasing titles including 'World's Fair', 'Hush', 'Artibella' and 'All Your Friends' during 1963-65. Thereafter he released a series of hits on Clement Dodd's Studio One Label. When the rocksteady rhythm began to evolve during 1966 Boothe recorded 'Feel Good'. In 1968 at the age of 17, Ken Boothe released his first album "Mr. Rock Steady", which included numerous hits such as "The Girl I Left Behind", "When I Fall In Love", "I Don't Want to See You Cry", "Home, Home, Home", and the title many regard as one of Boothe's best exponents of song, "Puppet On A String". He recorded the local hit 'Say You" and "Lady With the Starlight". in 1968. In 1971, he inspired the world with his hit song "Freedom Street" on Leslie Kong's Beverley's label. This classic was co-written with BB Seaton, whom Ken had worked with from their Studio One days
Derrick Harriott (born Derrick Clinton Harriott, 6 February 1939, Jamaica) is a singer and record producer. He has produced recordings by Big Youth, Chariot Riders, The Chosen Few, Dennis Brown, The Ethiopians, Harriott embarked on a solo career and later formed his own record label, Crystal. His first solo release, "I Care", was a hit, with further hits following with "What Can I Do" (1964), "The Jerk" (1965) and "I'm Only Human" (1965), all of which were included on his debut album, The Best of Derrick Harriott. In 1967 he had further solo hits with "The Loser" and "Solomon", as well as with productions of other artists, including The Ethiopians' "No Baptism", and Keith And Tex's "Tonight" and "Stop That Train
It’s funny how many of the commentary, news, and talk shows rarely let a black person talk about Israel and its politics.
It’s like the subject is taboo for those of African descent, or we are viewed as too ignorant and primative to understand the complicated hostory and relationships of the State of Israel in the World and specifically in the Middle East. they believe "we don't have a dog in the fight", or simply we are sold-out to the "Christian" concept of; Whatever Israel does is in accordance to Biblical prophesy" and therefore we go along with the status quo of being on the side of the God of the Bible.
Whatever the reaso for our voicelessness on the subject the fact is; our tax dollars go to Israel to the tune of 3 billion dollars a year with the reality being more like 15 million for its defense with governmental and social aide to the nation who is smack dab in the middle of the conflict that may cause WW3.
Most of the black community is silenced because wedo not understand the financial toll our support to Israel in our day-to-day lives or we are too busy fighting about who's an Israelite and who's a Hebrew or the idea of Replacement Theology when we have already been replaced!
We need to state the obvious: The State of Israel is the richest "state" in America and is no different than Alaska, Hawai’i and Puerto Rico in its geographical distance from Washington and the Unified States of America, and it has a quasi-religious state government that like the religous groups who run the deep southern states [like Texas or Alabama] are doing thier "own thing" no matter what Washington or the central government says!
So, let's have a serious talk about the State of Israel shall we?
661-467-2407 this Friday!
Dr. Richard Yates born in the only official English speaking Country in South America, has been educated in 21 Countries and 6 languages. Graspmathologist Dr. R. Yates is the inventor or Kreator of the math approach called Graspmatyx. Dr. Yates is based in Gondar, Ethiopia and is available for Radio/ TV talk shows. Graspmathologist Dr. R. Yates is also available for Graspmatyx work shops for teachers, students, educators, parents and single adults. He can be reached email@example.com. his facebook names are Richard Yates.
Dr.Yates lived 26 years in the Caribbean and has been promoting Graspmatyx to these Caribbean Islands. The Virgin Islands, Antigua, Barbados, Dominica, Grenada, STK/Nevis, STL, STV and TNT, including the only official English speaking Country in Latin or South America.
Question:Where is our Math and why so many Caribbean people are intimidating, having apprehension or fear while learning math.
Why teachers, students and parents have difficulty learning math? The Chinese have their own math, the Islamic have their own math, the Jews have their own math, the Caucasian European Americans have their own math. Where is our Math? The Caucasian Americans taught us their limited Curriculum of learning math. This is called Conventional math, or Conceptual math. We were taught to under stand, for too long we have been under the stand of learning math. Caucasian so-called white people under standing of math is called SPWOL system of learning. Spwol as an acronym means Slave Plantation Way Of Learning. They taught us Times Table as low, they call highest, 12 X 12 and stop. Graspmatyx is Perceptual math, based on 4 principles. Perception, Reasoning, Rhythm and Restoration. Our Times Table starts at zero to nine nine (they call ninety nine) and above mentally. firstname.lastname@example.org
www.crsradio.com 661-467-2407 www.caribbeanradioshow.com
(C) 2015 All Rights Reserved Caribbeanradioshow.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (101 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (62 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (16 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (14 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (10 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (10 chatters)
- We Built That Network (8 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (7 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (6 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (3 chatters)
- The Souls Intent (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Papa CE (2 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Essence Of My Love (2 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (2 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (1 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (1 chatters)
- Roger Taylor (1 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- TIS Network (1 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)