SORT BY Relevancy
Dauntless Software is taking their technology to the masses with a Indiegogo Crowdfunding Campaign.
Tracing the World's Food Supply with NFC Smart Phones
We will develop the software and services needed to simplify the automation of tracking a supply chain from point of origin to the moment of consumption
Traceability. This is a key word in the world-wide effort of ensuring the food we are eating is fresh, safe, and supplied by reputable farms. When we know where our food is coming from, we can keep the farmer and supply chain accountable to meet or exceed governmental standards against substandard crops and food borne diseases.
And what happens when a pathogen is found in our supply? With traceability, we will know which products to pull, which supply chain to check, and which farms to address.
Some traceability exists today but new regulations are taking effect that are pushing the supply chains toward a more granular understanding of where our food comes from and where it is going.
Join us Today at 5:30 Pacific Time for a Question and Answer Session with The Crowd
For more about Dauntless Software please visit https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/tracing-the-world-s-food-supply-with-nfc-smart-phones/x/1174327
Dr. Wright will discuss 2 strategies for successful crowd funding and will feature a new project called JR Terrier Books
Get this months bonus package - Trinity Productivity Sheet
and make 3x as much money at Get Crowd Funded Now
Join The Crowd as we meet two dynamic young ladies who are setting out to help freelancers connect with jobs, news and information and communities that will help and support them. Melissa Van Hoorne and Katie Joll are Co-Founders of This Freelancer Life Online Magazine http://thisfreelancerlife.com/
Melissa Van Hoorne has had some sort of creative and entrepreneurial spirit all her life. In high school, she painted ceramic figurines and sold them at her parents' campground. She went to Illinois State in Normal, IL where she attended the business school.
After being a claims adjuster in workers' compensation for several years, she fell into administrative assistant roles. When she started suffering from fibromyalgia, online freelancing seemed like a really good way to make money and take care of herself at the same time.
She's seen the good and bad of freelancing, and decided she had a passion for collaboration and publication after putting together the digital magazine where she works.
Katie Joll is a co-founder of This Freelancer Life and is a freelance writer/project manager, wife and mother. She spent 7 years in banking in New Zealand but left to pursue adventure. She is an outdoor enthusiast with a bent for completely random playlists and a weakness for local artwork discovered on travels.
KICKSTARTER PROJECT: http://kck.st/1jSus9G
This Freelancer Life is an innovative magazine to help freelancers achieve a better work-life balance, from job to wellness advice.
Smart TV News will be a platform for journalists (including bloggers and everyone else) to showcase their reporting to a local, state, or national audience.
I am a project developer who has worked many small projects. I have written software for over 30 years. I have blogged at DailyKos for ten years and am well known within the community. While my political leanings are towards the liberal side, I will not allow Newsstream to be a partisan. I will not censor content based on ideology. There is a reply feature which will allow users to rebut and
I believe many of the current news outlets are ideology based, limited in scope, and personality driven. There is too much fluff and opinion and not enough local news. Newsstream will provide a blend of national, state, and local news items personalized to the viewers location and interests.
If Newsstream reaches it's potential journalists (including bloggers and anyone with a camera) will be able to submit videos. The videos will be streamed to viewers who subscribe to the topic or live within the area impacted by the video's content. Newsstream will stream short videos to it's viewers and will be able to provide the viewer links to longer videos or the web page of the journalist.
Journalists will be encouraged to obtain sponsors and will be allowed to plug the sponsor as part of their video. I hope this will create a method for local reporters to financially support their activities.
Please Check Our Indiegogo Campaign at http://igg.me/at/newsstream/x/1174327
Join us and add promote your projects to The Crowd at www.TheCrowdTelevision.com
What is the latest in ALS therapy and innovation? ALS expert Dr. Merit Cudkowicz, MD, MSc of Massachusetts General Hospital will join us for our very first ALS Crowd show to give patients an update on the very latest research and findings for ALS patients. This new series is created to connect ALS patients with the ALS research community, to educate and empower them to make educated choices about their care. Listen in to this important and inagural show.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (483 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (92 chatters)
- in5d (28 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (26 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (21 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (19 chatters)
- Black Author Network (19 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (14 chatters)
- ALLFACTS CONCEPT CRUSHER (14 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (14 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (12 chatters)
- Rifleman (10 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (10 chatters)
- The Advise Show (9 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- Curious Times (9 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (9 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (8 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (6 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (6 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (6 chatters)
- reactionariez (5 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (5 chatters)
- NDB Media (5 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (5 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (4 chatters)
- David Coney (4 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (3 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (3 chatters)
- Tha Real McCoy (3 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (3 chatters)
- drkate (3 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (3 chatters)
- Cosmic Pillow Talk (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The View from Montana (2 chatters)
- THE FRESH START CROWD FUNDING WEE (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- tickmankyle1 (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Above The Fray Podcast (1 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW (1 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (0 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (0 chatters)
- Stickman RADIO (0 chatters)