SORT BY Relevancy
WWR is looking forward to speaking with William P. Short, an independent consultant with a practice that specializes in renewable energy in the New England states. Among his clients are wind, solar, hydroelectric and biomass generators. Mr. Short has extensive experience working on the financial, policy, and engineering aspects of traditional energy and "renewable" energy systems and products. Lisa and Harley will ask him about RECs, PTCs, RPSs, etc.
Erik Simpson is Idaho's State Representative for District 32 which includes part of Idaho Falls and rural areas of Bonneville County. Rep. Simpson serves on the Environment, Energy, & Technology Committee and has twice offered a bill calling for a 2-year moratorium on wind energy development.
We will discuss the situation with wind energy policy in Idaho, the effect of federal subsidies, and find out about Idaho's upcoming Wind Energy Task Force.
We ran out of time for our update from Susan Crosthwaite at Communities Against Turbines Scotland (CATS). CATS is the national umbrella group for individuals and regional groups working to protect Scotland from wind industrialization. There has been a lot going on in Scotland. Susan Crosthwaite is the chairman of CATS The segment aired in the 9/30/2012 episode....
WWR will interview Jacinta Faber and J.P. Michaud two members of the Ellis County Environmental Coalition that fought off the giant energy corporation, Iberdrola in Ellis County, Kansas. For the time being the project has been held off but Jacinta and J.P. and other members of their group remain vigilant. How did they manage to win? It's a modern day David vs. Goliath tale. Tune in to find out more.
We will also catch up with Susan Crosthwaite -- the Chair of Communities Against Turbines Scotland (CATS). Susan will update us on the fight against the massive industrialization of Scotland planned by the Salmond government. Scotland has had an onslaught of wind prospectors trying to gobble up vast portions of unspoiled forests and landscapes.
On our third segment, we are joined by James Delingpole, irrepressible author, journalist, and candidate for Parliament. James won the 2010 Bastiat Prize for Online Journalism for his work at The Telegraph. James is currently running for MP in the borough of Corby in Northhamptonshire.
“I believe that wind farms are a cancer: one of the worst crimes ever perpetrated against the country by Westminster. I want to raise public awareness of just how disastrous these bat-chomping, bird-slicing eco crucifixes are in every single respect. And I want to urge the people of Corby and East Northants not to vote for any of the three parties that support these monstrosities. That means don’t, whatever you do, vote LibLabCon."
Join Host Live Chats
- English Defence League Radio (25 chatters)
- Walking in Energy (9 chatters)
- Berean Bible Chapel Online Church (8 chatters)
- Midrats (7 chatters)
- Olympias (6 chatters)
- The Mind Body Spirit Connection (5 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (4 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (4 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Talk Radio0 (3 chatters)
- Simon Barrett (2 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (2 chatters)
- From The 300 Level (2 chatters)
- Inside Matters Talk (2 chatters)
- CLASSROOM DNA (2 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (1 chatters)
- bondservant4jesus (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- NFOTUSA (1 chatters)
- Global Freedom Radio (1 chatters)
- Fertile Groundz Network (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- Tailor Made (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)
- Whisper nThunder (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- djgatsby (0 chatters)