SORT BY Relevancy
On this edition of Cross Encounters Radio.....
James Bynum, a San Jose evangelist, will share his sad and strange experience of trying to reach Benny "Hinnites" outside of Jubilee Christian Center, in San Jose, CA.
Street Fishing with Bart McCurdy.
Addressing a bunch of listener questions.
On this edition of Cross Encounters Radio with host Tony Miano....
Chris and Rich will discuss why it is never a good idea to idolize popular church leaders and put them upon a pedestal; "The Pride of an Unworthy Servant" and how Christians struggle with the sin of pride; The good, the bad, and the ugly when it comes to Youth Ministry - This week's "Velvet Hammer" topic and an update from Chris on last weekend's outreach at his church.
On this week's edition of Cross Encounters Radio:
1. Special Guest, Paul Taylor, of Creation Today, will join Tony for the first full hour of the program. Topics of discussion will include: the relationship between Genesis and the Gospel; the differences between a presuppositional creation apologetic and an evidentiary creation apologetic, and how the two can work together; and questions from YOU the listening audience.
2. Listen to the audio from earlier this week when Tony was assaulted and robbed of his "Babies Are Murdered Here .com" sign, outside the Mission Hills Abortuary.
3. Tony will discuss his recent article, "How Many Christians Really Want to Abolish Abortion?
4. Questions from Callers and Chatters
in The Bible
On tonight's edition of Cross Encounters Radio...
1. Super Bowl Outreach 13
2. CARM: Winning Portland for Christ! Conference
3. Another Encounter with LAPD
4. A response to an iReport CNN article: “Why I Raise My Children Without God” http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-910282?hpt=hp_c4
5. A response to a Salon article: “So What If Abortion Ends Life? - I believe that life starts at conception. And it's never stopped me from being pro-choice” http://www.salon.com/2013/01/23/so_what_if_abortion_ends_life/
6. Questions from Callers and the Chat Room
Spurgeon Quote: “I once met a man who had been forty years a Christian, and believed it to be his duty to be baptized; but when I spoke to him about it, he said, ‘He that believeth shall not make haste.’ After forty years’ delay, he talked about not making haste. I quoted to him another passage: ‘I made haste, and delayed not to keep thy commandment,’ and showed him what the meaning of his misapplied passage was” (3205.333).
Remember those wonderful days of The Way of the Master Radio program? Remember one of your favorite segments, "Street Fishing?"
Well Cross Encounters Radio is going to begin "Street Fishing" this Sunday night!
Our first "Street Fisherman" is Ken Cook of CARM. Ken will find some unsuspecting person to take his phone and quite possibly have the most important conversation of their life, with Tony.
Listen to an open-air from this weekend during which Tony believes he came face-to-face with demonic forces.
Will American Christians ever experience a "Night of Broken Glass?" Tony will read a recent blog post writting by his niece, Allison Pari.
in The Bible
This week on Cross Encounters Radio...
During Hour 1, Tony's guest will be Pastor Geoff Kirkland of Christ Fellowship Bible Church of St. Louis. Tony will talk to Pastor Geoff about the Five Solas of the Reformation.
During Hour 2, Tony's guest will be Matt Slick, founder and president of Christian Apogetics and Research Ministry (CARM). The topic of discussion with Matt will be Islam. CARM is building an impressive resource area on the ministry's website to equip Christians to engage and evangelize people who ascribe to the Muslim religion.
Tony and Matt will talk about the recent CARM article about evangelist Mark Cahill.
Tony will talk to Matt about his new book, The Influence.
On this special edition of Cross Encounters Radio, Tony will talk to Bjorn Storm, an itinerent minister in the Stavanger area of Norway. Bjorn will give us a first-hand account of the state of the Church in Norway and the negative impact Bethel Redding Church and Imi Church (Bethel's sister church in Norway) is having on Christianity in Norway.
Tony and Bjorn will also talk about the January 2014 conference Bjorn is hosting, which will feature the preaching of Paul Washer.
Grab a copy of Tony's soon-to-be released book, Shoud She Preach? - Biblical Evangelism for Women.
Tony's guest for Hour 1 of tonight's edition of Cross Encounters Radio will be Jeff Rose, of JeremiahCry Ministries.
Tony and Jeff will talk about the recent Fire in the City Tour of England and Scotland, as well as The Heralds Society and the associated conference in September.
Tony's guest for Hour 2 will be "David," a fellow member of Tony's church. "David" and his young family will soon head to serve as missionaries in an undisclosed region of Central Asia.
A 90-minute episode
On this edition of Cross Encounters Radio.....
1. Tony travelled to Butler, PA (30-40 minutes north of Pittsburgh), with his three younger sisters. Butler is where Tony's generation of Miano children were born. Tony will share some deeply personal details about the trip, which was the first time in more than 40 years Tony and his sisters have returned together to Butler. Tony learned, and he saw firsthand, that it is not too late to reboot family relationships.
2. "And the Lord's servant must not be quarrelsome but kind to everyone, able to teach, patiently enduring evil, correcting his opponents with gentleness. God may perhaps grant them repentance leading to a knowledge of the truth, and they may come to their senses and escape from the snare of the devil, after being captured by him to do his will" (2 Timothy 2:24-26).
The above passage of Scripture includes a series of imperative, governing principles for life on and off "the box." Tony, Richard, and Chris will discuss what they are and how important they are today, especially in a world driven by social media and other forms of impersonal, personal communication.
On this edition of Cross Encounters Radio:
Tony's guests will be Jeff Rose and Bobby McCreery of JeremiahCry Ministries. Together the three will provide a recap of the recent Herald Society at First Baptist Church of Miltion (Milton, FL).
In addition, listeners to this broadcast will get to hear clips from a number of sermons preached at the Herald Society. Clips will include the preaching of Dr. James White, Pastor Earl Blackburn, Pastor Jeff Pollard of Chapel Library, Jeff Rose, Bobby McCreery, and Tony.
This is an expanded, two-hour edition of Cross Encounters Radio.
Join Host Live Chats
- Freedom Doors Ministries (3 chatters)