SORT BY Relevancy
THE EXCEPTIONAL ONE, KEN MCCLENTON, NIGHTLY DELVES INTO THE CHALLENGES FACED BY CONSERVATIVE AMERICANS WITHIN SOCIETY'S CULTURAL INSTITUTIONS--INDIVIDUAL AND FAMILY, EDUCATION, ECONOMICS, GOVERNMENT AND FAITH--WITH A UNIQUE URBAN TWIST.
MONDAYS THROUGH THURSDAYS AT 9:00 PM EST.
ROBERT C. "BERT" RICHARDSON
IS A SENIOR JUDGE
AND LONG TIME CITIZEN OF
SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS.
YEARS UPON THE BENCH HAS GIVEN HIM INSIGHT ON THE IMPORTANCE OF PROTECTING CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS WHILE METING OUT CULTURAL MERCY.
FLUENT IN SPANISH, OUTSTANDING RUNNER
AND SPORTS PHOTOGRAPHER,
JOINS US TO DISCUSS HIS ELECTORAL PURSUIT OF THE TEXAS CRIMINAL
COURT OF APPEALS.
WHERE LIFE AND DEATH DECISIONS ARE EVERYDAY OCCURRENCES.
ACNATION RADIO NETWORK [www.acnation.com].
When Does Surveillance Become Stalking?
What is Surveillance?
Surveillance is the close observation of a person, place, or object. It is the practice of watching a subject in order to document and identify any of the contact, interactions, or whereabouts of the subject. Surveillance investigations can include:
Missing person searches
Cheating spouse investigations
Worker's compensation cases
Surveillance is a critical skill for any private investigator (PI). In our investigative agency, over half our cases, from criminal defense to personal injury, require some degree of surveillance. For PIs who specialize in insurance or infidelity investigations, surveillance can be the bulk of their work.
This week on Understanding the Law, we will discuss the pros and cons of decriminalization of prostitution. We will speak with a professional who advocates for decriminalization and explore the legal and social issues involved. Make sure that you join us on Thursday, July 24, 2014 at 10 AM EST as we discuss this delicate and controversial topic.
Elisabeth Fernandez-Kimmel is a minority rights advocate in Washington, DC. She will be joining us live to discuss her support for decriminalization. Ms. Fernandez-Kimmel recently earned her JD and advocates for sex worker rights, persons who experience intimate partner violence, and persons living with HIV.
Links provided courtesy of Ms. Fernandez-Kimmel:
Repeal of Prostitution Free Zones
Canada v. Bedford
As always, we encourage calls from those who listen to our live broadcast.
Interact with us on social media.
Don't forget to download our free app from our home page listed above.
Subscribe through iTunes and stay up to date on hot legal topics.
Have a great topic? Interested in being on the show? Contact our Director of Programming.
Brian is one of the few Texas lawyers who is Board Certified in both Criminal Law and Juvenile Law. He has consistently been recognized by his peers as one of the top attorneys in Texas. He is the author of "Ignorance Of The Law Is No Excuse." He is a superb trial lawyer who I would highly recommend to anyone. He is a graduate of the University of Iowa and earned his J.D. from Memphis State law school. He will be discussing the new edition of his book and the current law. I have read his new book and highly recommend it to any attorney in Texas who practices Criminal law. Tune in at 7pm CST onblogtalkradio.com/jackduffy.
Criminal background checks on real estate clients and the Fair Housing Laws
With the recent murder of Arkansas Real Estate agent Beverly Carter, broker safety is in the forefront of the news.
Should real estate brokers and thier frims run cirminal background checks on unknown persons who claim an interest in buying real estate?
Does the law permit this?
Can you refuse to show a property if the potential purcahser of the property has a felony or misdemeanor in their background (such as passing bad checks, violent crimes, murder, domestic violence, crimes against women, assault, battery, fraud or forgery)?
There are important questions.
If you are wrongfully discirminating in refusing to show properties to potential buyers of real estate, do you run the risk of getting sued merely because you were trying to protect your own safety?
Listen in as Attorney Steve, the real estate lawyer, discusses this important real estate law topic.
This show is general legal information only.
If you are involved in a Federal Housing Act ltigation, or need counsel in your real estate litigation case, contact us at (877) 276-5084 to speak with one of our real estate attorneys.
Kirk Stange talks about the dilemma of being on the birth certificate, but yet not having a parenting plan. You can discovery more on this topic on www.familylawheadquarters.com in an article titled: I am on the birth certificate: Why don't I have rights?
Stange Law Firm has locations in Missouri in St. Louis, St. Charles County and City (by appointment only), Jefferson County, Franklin County, Lincoln County in Missouri and St. Clair County, Madison County and Monroe County (by appointment only) in Illinois. You can contact Stange Law Firm and their St. Louis Paternity Attorneys and their St. Louis DNA Test Lawyers at 314-963-4700.
Disclaimer: The information provided is general in nature, and may not apply to a specific factual or legal circumstance. An attorney and client relationship should not be implied. Nothing in this episode is intended to substitute for the advice of an attorney. Therefore, if you require legal advice, please consult with a competent attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction.
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Neither the Supreme Court of Missouri/Illinois nor The Missouri/Illinois Bar reviews or approves certifying organizations or specialist designations. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship.
This Week On The Reactionaries Speak Radio Program:
Let’s Talk News And Elections, Shall We?
Adult Themes Will Be Discussed. Adult Language May/ Will Be Used.
You have been warned!!!!!
Join The Panel:
The Latest Show Links At:
Justice Brandeis said, “In a government of laws, existence of the government will be imperiled if it fails to observe the law scrupulously. Our government is the potent, the omnipresent teacher. For good or for ill, it teaches the whole people by its example. Crime is contagious. If the government becomes a lawbreaker, it breeds contempt for law; it invites every man to become a law unto himself; it invites anarchy. To declare that in the administration of the criminal law the end justifies the means — to declare that the government may commit crimes in order to secure the conviction of a private criminal — would bring terrible retribution.”
Attorney Fred Kray and the PBLNR crew will discuss with Richard Rosenthal of the Lexus Project breed discrimination in Fall River, WI, and the law and politics surrounding the repeal effort. Regualr show episodes include:
Recap of last week's show
Weekly news update
BSL updates with Kris "Brown Sugar" Diaz from StopBSL
Deirdre Franklin from Pinups For Pitbulls
Chat with Denice Yeakey
Dog Trainer Yvette Van Veen From Awesome Dogs
Instagram T-shirt giveaway
Check out our website PBLNN.com!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (403 chatters)
- John Baptist (87 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (44 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (26 chatters)
- in5d (24 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (19 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (19 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (18 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (15 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (12 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (12 chatters)
- AGHOST Radio Network (11 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (8 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (7 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (7 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (7 chatters)
- canadianglen (6 chatters)
- Love Productions (6 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (6 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Dave in the City (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- 12kyle (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (4 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- David and Wes (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Unseen World (2 chatters)
- underground talk (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (2 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (2 chatters)
- Mystery Babylon News Radio (2 chatters)
- JUDGEMENT TIME (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Shriek Speak Radio (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Stu The Wine Guru (1 chatters)
- Prophetess E Bynum Ministries (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Ivie League Prod (1 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Cassandra McDonald (1 chatters)
- Bar Room Atheist (1 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (1 chatters)
- ArtSees Diner Radio (1 chatters)
- Elavase (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Zombie Rock Radio (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WBDN Media (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- Hot Topics In The News (0 chatters)
- The Duke Machado Show (0 chatters)