SORT BY Relevancy
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* Exclusive interview with foreign policy expert Frank Gaffney about Israel and their right to exist as a Jewish state.
* What should America’s policy be toward the Muslim Brotherhood?
* Sharia law creeping into American Courts.
WORDS MAKE PEOPLE radio show to discuss: -- What is Sharia: With Judge David Shaheed.
Sunday August 31, 2014 at 1:00-3:00 p.m. (EST) for another enjoyable episode of WORDS MAKE PEOPLE with your host Michael "Mikal" Saahir along with Co-Host Sisters Sabrina Kaba and Tysha Ahmad and Brother Mustafaa Abdullah.
You also can listen on your phone at (714) 816-4673 – To speak to the host dial 1
WORDS MAKE PEOPLE addresses current events from an Islamic perspective.
Our two main topics on August 31st will be:
1. What is Sharia and will it work in America: With Judge David Shaheed.
2. The 2nd Festival of Faith in Indianapolis set for Sunday September 7th at the Indiana War Memorial.
Additionally we'll review the situation in Gaza and the killing of African American males while in police custody.
THE EXCEPTIONAL ONE, KEN MCCLENTON, NIGHTLY DELVES INTO THE CHALLENGES FACED BY CONSERVATIVE AMERICANS WITHIN SOCIETY'S CULTURAL INSTITUTIONS--INDIVIDUAL AND FAMILY, EDUCATION, ECONOMICS, GOVERNMENT AND FAITH--WITH A UNIQUE URBAN TWIST.
MONDAYS THROUGH THURSDAYS AT 9:00 PM EST.
ONE MAN WAS SOUNDING
THE ALARM THAT
THE WORST WAS COMING.
WE KILLED OSAMA BIN LADEN YET, WE WERE ADVISED THAT JIHAD-IS WERE RECRUITING AMERICAN PRISONERS AND YOUTH TO INITIATE TERRORISM BOTH DOMESTIC AND FOREIGN. THAT ONE MAN?
HE JOINS US TO DISCUSS AMERICA'S SHARIA LAW MOVEMENT AND THE THREAT OF JIHAD-IS RECRUITERS.
PUNDIT PRESS EDITOR-IN-CHIEF
RETURNS TO DISCUSS THE NUANCES OF LIBERAL MEDIA AND THE MAIN STREAM
THE EXCEPTIONAL CONSERVATIVE SHOW
ACNATION RADIO NETWORK
PUNDIT PRESS RADIO
Shane Krauser, the host of Liberty Storm, talks common sense and real solutions to the vast problems in America. Don't miss this episode as we talk about some serious issues in America. Dr. Carl Goldberg joins Shane in studio to talk about a number of issues following his debate with Dr. Zuhdi Jasser:
1. Can “political Islam” be separated from Islam? Is the distinction between political Islam and Islam important? If so, why?
2. What is the cause of the radicalization of Islam?
3. Can Muslims be loyal Americans, loyal government servants and military soldiers (security clearances)?
4. If Muslims believe in Shariah or follow Shariah, how can they stay true to our manmade laws in the West? Are the extremists living a life inconsistent with what the Koran teaches?
5. So much of Islam is rooted in the tradition of the Prophet Muhammad. Was Muhammad was an honorable man of character and does it matter?
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Shane Krauser
Find out more about how to get involved by going to Freedom Fires.
Guest Speaker: Darcy Savage
My husband is very passionate about his country and those that are attempted to take it from us. I will be asking him questions that many of you have asked me for the first half hour and then we will go to a half hour of answering calls.
Join us this evening at 6pm est to talk about Israeli conflict and Islam
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Addresses UN today
Barak Hussein Obama sits down with 60 Minutes Steve Croft on 9/28/14 and spews more soundbites
Christine Amanpour interviews Iranian president Hassan Rouhani. Ms. Amanpour did a pour job as usual in holding the fundamental president's feet to the fire for Civil, Human and Religious Rights violations including the wrongful torture and imprisonment of Christian Pastor Sayeed Abedini and the Human Rights violation with tomorrow's hanging of Rayhaneh Jabbari. Rayhaneh was a victim of rape who fought back her attacker and stabbed him. The rapist died, however evidence shows that it may not have been from stab wounds inflicted by Rayhaneh. It should be no loss the rapist died, except in Islam it's far worse a penalty to the woman (the victim of rape) than her attacker, a muslim male! 6 1/2 yrs ago Rayhaneh Jabbari was convicted of murder and sentenced to hang. She and her family thought there would be a reprieve. except last week they moved Rayhaneh to another jail and will be hanging her tomorrow. This is the Rouhani Regime. They violate every premise of UN Res 16/18 without consequence from the UN or the OIC!
Join us this evening at 6pm est to talk about escalation of violence in the Middle East, as the Islamic organization IS/ISIS/ISIL continues to grow in Iraq & Syria. How will this affect the U.S. and our only true ally and democracy in the Middle East - Israel?
We will discuss the growing refugee problem affecting bordering countries Jordan & Turkey, as well as the new revelation proposed - sending Syrian refugees to America.
Who is IS/ISIS/ISIL?
Is this Islam and are our leaders in the U.S. succumbing to political correctness sanitizing Islam and the quran? Are muslim terrorist groups in Iraq and Syria just doing what their own prophet Mohammad did, terrorism since 623AD?
What did Mohammad do (WDMD)? & What would Mohammad do (WWMD)?
The President authorizes sending 3,000 American Troops to Liberia to fight the war on Ebola. Where has he been the last 6 years to protect our U.S. Borders? Why isn't Barack Hussain Soetoro Obama concerned about protecting our homeland including our borders as illegal aliens of all nationalities invade the U.S.?
The fight for smaller government and more freedom continues on so many different fronts. So, what can you do? Shane Krauser talks about numerous issues, including:
1. New York's "shut up" rule is an infringement on the First Amendment, as individuals should not be required to jump through certain hoops in order to communicate their political message.
2. Sean Hannity takes on Anjem Choudary, a radical Imam, says Sharia law is coming to America. What does the Constitution say about that and what can we do?
3. Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal has filed a federal lawsuit against the U.S. Department of Education, charging that the federal government coerced states into adopting Common Core educational standards. What does the rule of law say and how do we counter these efforts?
4. A Missouri Tea Party staged a "buycott" in Ferguson, Missouri and magically perceptions of the Tea Party changed. What does the Tea Party stand for anyways?
5. Chris Matthews of MSNBC's "Hardball" detests Burger King's interest in moving their headquarters to Canada in order to avoid America's corporate tax rate (35%). What does it mean to be free anyways?
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
In the new Crusades “Muslims are told Sharia is Coming to a place near you” on Prophecy Headline News. We begin with President Barack Obama who started the confusion again this week after the beheading of James Foley; saying “There has to be a clear rejection of these kind of nihilistic ideologies.” Further the administration that did away with the terms Islamic Jihad and Islamic Terrorism continued pushing a continuance of Bushes mantra that “Islam is a religion of peace.” Well, Islam was in relative peace for decades after the first Crusades brought an end to their world domination plan. Now the Crusade mantra by ISIS has fueled at least 100,000 in its army which covers part of Syria and Iraq. The Sunni hotbed of hatred has followers from all over the globe ecstatic over the New World Order of “Sharia Law” as all unbelievers will be cast down. We are now moving forward into one of the greatest blood soaked wars of all time. The war to bring in worldwide Sharia.
WIBR/WARN Ministry sites: www.warn-radio.com www.warn-usa.com www.wingswatchman.org www.dday4america.com