SORT BY Relevancy
Discover how to find out if your credit card processor is ripping you off and what you can do to save 30% without switching processors. Along with New York Time Best-Selling Author, Brian Tracey, Jared Sparr has co-authored the book Credit Card Processing for Sales Agents. If this book sounds familiar to you, it is because it is used as the go-to Training Guide by processors worldwide to train their staff. Join me as I interview Jared Sparr who promised to share his fascinating insider secrets to credit card processing every business owner should hear.
Every week Karlyn shares ideas, concepts and success tips with you her listeners. Karlyn has over 35 years of business success and experience in the business communuity and has a lot to offer and give, so tune in every Tuesday at 3pm PST. right her on the biztipsradio.com network on BlogTalkRadio.
Never Miss a Show - Be Reminded
On Today's Show...
After you've received permission to move forward with your presentation what makes a successful presentation? Karlyn will share the tips you need to know on today's show - "How to do an effective sales presentation..."
Look forward to seeing you there!
Get more of Karlyn online:
Join Our Free Success Club: http://trends2000.net
Need a Customized Web Site? http://trends2000webs.net
Need to Incorporate? http://nrplusinc.net
Karlyn's Blog: http://karlynsblog.com
Show air time: 30-60 Minutes Every Tuesday at 3pm PST.
Take 5 minutes from your busy business day and listen to expert business advice to grow and improve your business with Howard Lewinter.
In today's 5 Minute Business Strategy Howard talks about: What's Best For Your Business? Sales Commission Or Salary?
CEOs, presidents, founders, business owners across America trust Howard Lewinter's business advice to solve business problems, increase business profits and live their entrepreneurial dreams of running a successful business with less stress.
CAREER AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION
COLLEGE CREDIT FOR STUDENT'S TECHNICAL COMPETENCE AT
NOCTI CEO John Foster and his guests Lisa Maloney of The National College Credit Recommendation Service and Anne Gielczyk, of NOCTI
The Building Your Xtra-Ordinary Business Radio Program!
How Would You Like To Cure Overwhelm…NOW?!
My guest this Tuesday is Travis Cody, an entrepreneur and best-selling author of his second book, Cure Overwhelm Now - Slash the Stress, Get More Done...and Have More Fun. The book highlights his venture into a world without cell phone, computer, Internet, television and radio usage for thirty days. It is a well-researched, comedic look at what technology is doing to the brain function and quality of life for those too immersed in the convenience it provides. Here’s more about Travis:
In an act of unmitigated bravery Travis Cody does the unthinkable and then writes about it. With a guy next door comedic flair, the author gives readers an inside look at his harrowing adventure as he goes without technology for 30-days. Quite literally putting pen to paper in a world of laptops and digital tablets, Cody gives a dialed down approach to living the good life. Making it palatable to be less technology centric, the book mixes comedic candor with well-presented research -- research that hints at the possibility that smart devices make users dumb.
Log onto www.blogtalkradio.com/Jim-Nemley on Tuesday, September 23, 2014 at 7:00 pm EST. Cure Overwhelm NOW!
Kevin B. McAteer, originally from Philadelphia, PA., earned his B. S. from Mercyhurst College. After graduating, Kevin worked at Marriott International throughout the Mid-West, eventually returning to Philadelphia as General Manager for several Marriott Branded Hotels.
Kevin met Pamela Jenks in Philadelphia, and within a few years they were married. Kevin was promoted to VP of Sales and Marketing for Concord Hospitality, and he and Pamela (along with their three young children) relocated to Raleigh, N.C. In April 2006, just a few short months after moving to Raleigh, Pamela was diagnosed with Leukemia, and their lives were changed forever. In the midst of tragedy, Kevin led three young children through a life-altering loss, while learning the resilience to love again.
On Christmas Eve 2012, Kevin committed to a lifetime of love when he and Shayna were married—blending a beautiful family of six kids: Mason, Christopher, Mia, Amanda, Madison, and Kevin Patrick. Today, Kevin continues to lead Concord Hospitality’s sales and marketing efforts, and enjoys the blessings of raising his family in Raleigh, North Carolina. He is also the author of Daddy, Can You Make Me Pancakes?
Jane Hampton Cook is a media commentator and guest on national TV news and radio outlets, including the Fox News Channel and others. She is the author of eight books. Her Pulitzer-nominated book, American Phoenix, reveals the story of down-on-his luck politician, John Quincy Adams, his wife Louisa, and the international side of the War of 1812. Her latest, America's Star-Spangled Story: Celebrating 200 years of the National Anthem, is also drawing national acclaim. Learn more about Jane at: www.janecook.com.
Thank you for joining us on The Michael Dresser Show! Today we welcome these guests to our show:
Erica Peitler: Author of "Leadership Rigor: Breakthrough Performance and Productivity," http://ericapeitler.com
David Meltzer: Author of "Connected To Goodness: Manifest Everything You Desire in Business and Life," http://www.connectedtogoodness.com
Major Miguel Reece (Retired): Author of "The Disabled Veteran's Story: The Sacrifices of Our Veterans and Their Families," http://www.MiguelReece.com
Donald Thompson, Jr.: Author of "Leadership Lessons: Time Choices," http://www.donaldthompsonjr.com
Michelle Ketterman: Award-winning business owner who will be talking with Michael today about simple and powerful techniques that entrepreneurs can use to achieve success in their businesses; http://www.michelleketterman.com
John McIntosh, M.D. and Rev. Elizabeth McIntosh: Authors of "Mastering Negative Impulsive Thoughts," http://www.positivityexpert.com
Thank you for joining us today on The Michael Dresser Show!
After a week off, Three Rivers...One Show returns with the usual wide-ranging discussion on the Pittsburgh sports scene. Matt Gajtka, Larry Snyder and Zac Weiss start with the Pirates, who have used a remarkable September surge to climb to the brink of another playoff berth. What's been the most encouraging part of their sprint up the standings? How do they stack up when compared to the other National League contenders? What is the optimal lineup and pitching rotation should they survive a likely wild-card game? Later in the show, the guys address the Steelers' erratic start, Pitt football's opening month and the opening of Penguins training camp, as the Mike Johnston-Jim Rutherford regime takes a crack at reinventing the franchise.
in Real Estate
Today we're joined by Gabriel Gross from RealBird to discuss this bold new All-In-One online marketing product for agents that delivers buyer & listing lead-generation capabilities through single-property websites, listing syndication, Facebook Real estate marketing, and map-based property search.
Schedule A Free Coaching Call
Visit Tim & Julie Harris Online
Listen on iTunes
Listen on Stitcher
Wine may be bottled poetry and elegant joy, but it stands as one of the toughest business operations to bring to fruition. In celebration of harvest time and New Jersey Wine Week, host Bart Jackson invites Larry Sharrott, president of the Garden State Winegrowers Association and owner of Sharrott Winery to discuss the business side of titilating your palate. Winemaking is regulated heavily by the hand of law, blessed by the god Bacchus, and, often as not, cursed by winds of fate and weather. New Jersey vintners have been steadily advancing the overdue respect for Garden State wines - an amazingly clever tale of branding. Tune in and learn how farmers survive and thrive making the beverage the whole globe enjoys.
Everyone has a bucket list and Alaska is usually one of those destinations at the top of the list. On this show we will have Jeannie Robertson from Holland America Cruises on the show. Jeannie is not only a business development manager who helps agents sell cruises, she and her husband worked as entertainers on Holland out of Alaska for over 20 years. If anyone knows Alaska, it's Jeannie.
Listen in as she describes with such enthusiasm the call of the wild. You will be drawn into her passion about this magnificent and majestic destination that is part of the United States.
We'll discuss our group opportunity this coming June to visit Alaska. We'll talk about what makes Holland America different.
We'll discuss theme or activity cruises, like comedy and music.
We'll discuss additional fall deals.
Of course we'll discuss travel news, travel trends and Shellda's Fun Facts.
Join us as we explore Alaska on It's Travel Time with Karen
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (88 chatters)
- thelordshour (32 chatters)
- The Portal (24 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (15 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (12 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (10 chatters)
- HOV Radio (9 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (8 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (8 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio0 (8 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (7 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (7 chatters)
- Bigfoot Ground Zero (7 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (7 chatters)
- ShamanBarbandB (7 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (6 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (6 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (5 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (5 chatters)
- Omega Man (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- Twin Radio (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- Electric KoolAid for the Road (4 chatters)
- Fins Radio (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (4 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (4 chatters)
- 3 Counselors and a Couch (4 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (3 chatters)
- SHRAonair (3 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (3 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- TNNDN (3 chatters)
- Wajm Radio (3 chatters)
- wayneG (3 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (2 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (2 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Relationship Reinvented (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- Rick Moran (2 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (2 chatters)
- The Nerd Port Network (2 chatters)
- The Peoples America (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- BishopDerianHouse (2 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (2 chatters)
- 63289 (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- BishopJD (1 chatters)
- Bootch and Pat show with Bob (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- DAnne Burley Show (1 chatters)
- Dr Fred (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- Internationaldynastyartists (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (1 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (1 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (1 chatters)
- The Power Podcast (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (1 chatters)
- Real Talk With Robert Simmons (1 chatters)
- RefJeremy (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters0 (1 chatters)
- thedean (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)