SORT BY Relevancy
Free credit card processing? What does free mean?
24/7 live customer support? immediate deposit of funds into your account? reception/connectivity you can rely on? merchant services dedicated to you as a mobile merchant? Maybe, maybe not. Somewhere, someone needs to pay. Credit card processing policies and options are changing rapidly.
Listen in as Steven Ballan, Vice President of 1st National Payment Solutions explains the latest technology changes, alternative processing systems and the risk/reward of opting for free processing.
1st National Payment Solutions will answer your questions in advance: 877-964-1622
Making the sale and making it easy for you and your buyer
terminals, wireless & wired iPhones iPads & tablets PayPal PCI compliance & fees merchant support pay-as-you go processing monthly charges and getting the biggest bang for your buck Steven Ballan, vice-president of 1st National Payment Solutions, one of the pioneers in providing merchant accounts to non-bricks and mortar merchants, lays out the current "best practices" and answers questions about making smart choices in your credit card processing options.
We'll be talking about Bill Pirtle’s upcoming book “Navigating Through the Risks of Credit Card Processing.” The book gives an understanding of the processes, terms, and pricing structures of card processing and helpful information on how to negotiate contracts. It also shows the business owners how to get the most value for what they are willing to pay.
Do you feel like you're getting ripped off from your Credit Card Merchant provider? Craig has been in this field for years and brings us questions to ask
* How do I know if I'm ready to move from using Paypal to accepting credit cards
* How do I choose the RIGHT credit card processing for my company
* What do all these numbers, rates, and percentages mean?
Discover how to find out if your credit card processor is ripping you off and what you can do to save 30% without switching processors. Along with New York Time Best-Selling Author, Brian Tracey, Jared Sparr has co-authored the book Credit Card Processing for Sales Agents. If this book sounds familiar to you, it is because it is used as the go-to Training Guide by processors worldwide to train their staff. Join me as I interview Jared Sparr who promised to share his fascinating insider secrets to credit card processing every business owner should hear.
Affinity24 Pre-Launch Day 25, headed to West Palm Beach Fl
Thank you to all of you who have requested another broadcast for this show. Due to technical difficulties when the show first aired the entire show could not be heard live. This is the recorded version of the show. Enjoy!
This is a show you will NOT want to miss! Merchant Services are one of the most costly expenses for a business yet in the "plastic" day in age you must have it to keep your customers from going to your competitor. If you are frustrated trying to figure out those credit card processing statements, PCI Compliance, Interchange - Retail Tier - MOTO rates, or equipment, this is the show for you!
Central Payment is nationally-recognized as a leading provider of transaction processing services and social marketing software, providing support to more than 50,000 small, medium and large businesses across the United States. It annually processes more than 4.5 billion in credit card sales.
As one of the fastest growing and most innovative payment processors in the country, the Company provides best in class service based on 24/7 customer care, competitive pricing and technology-based solutions. Employing a combination of a broadly-experienced staff and an entrepreneurial approach to conducting business, the Northern California based company is dedicated to maximizing growth and profit opportunities for its customers. Central Payment utilizes innovative terminal and software technology to provide increasingly important wireless and Internet solutions as part of its cost-effective and seamless approach to payment and transaction processing.
Chris Lombardi, Director of Sales for Central Payment, will be joining us from his corporate office to provide our listeners answers to their most common questions regarding their merchant service accounts, and industry standards. Live callers with questions are welcome!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (402 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (36 chatters)
- Curious Times (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (17 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (17 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (15 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (14 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (14 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (14 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (9 chatters)
- ALLFACTS IS BACK (8 chatters)
- Universal Radio (8 chatters)
- ShadySykes (7 chatters)
- SURN Host (7 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (5 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- Aftermath Radio (4 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (2 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (2 chatters)
- Thirdphaseofmoon UFO Sightings (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (2 chatters)
- Amy Peikoff (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Bible Smack Radio (1 chatters)
- 65261 (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (0 chatters)