SORT BY Relevancy
Free credit card processing? What does free mean?
24/7 live customer support? immediate deposit of funds into your account? reception/connectivity you can rely on? merchant services dedicated to you as a mobile merchant? Maybe, maybe not. Somewhere, someone needs to pay. Credit card processing policies and options are changing rapidly.
Listen in as Steven Ballan, Vice President of 1st National Payment Solutions explains the latest technology changes, alternative processing systems and the risk/reward of opting for free processing.
1st National Payment Solutions will answer your questions in advance: 877-964-1622
Making the sale and making it easy for you and your buyer
terminals, wireless & wired iPhones iPads & tablets PayPal PCI compliance & fees merchant support pay-as-you go processing monthly charges and getting the biggest bang for your buck Steven Ballan, vice-president of 1st National Payment Solutions, one of the pioneers in providing merchant accounts to non-bricks and mortar merchants, lays out the current "best practices" and answers questions about making smart choices in your credit card processing options.
We'll be talking about Bill Pirtle’s upcoming book “Navigating Through the Risks of Credit Card Processing.” The book gives an understanding of the processes, terms, and pricing structures of card processing and helpful information on how to negotiate contracts. It also shows the business owners how to get the most value for what they are willing to pay.
Do you feel like you're getting ripped off from your Credit Card Merchant provider? Craig has been in this field for years and brings us questions to ask
* How do I know if I'm ready to move from using Paypal to accepting credit cards
* How do I choose the RIGHT credit card processing for my company
* What do all these numbers, rates, and percentages mean?
Discover how to find out if your credit card processor is ripping you off and what you can do to save 30% without switching processors. Along with New York Time Best-Selling Author, Brian Tracey, Jared Sparr has co-authored the book Credit Card Processing for Sales Agents. If this book sounds familiar to you, it is because it is used as the go-to Training Guide by processors worldwide to train their staff. Join me as I interview Jared Sparr who promised to share his fascinating insider secrets to credit card processing every business owner should hear.
Affinity24 Pre-Launch Day 71 /Buildimg toward our grand opening of new Office
Affinity24 Pre-Launch Day 69 Streamlining the Process
Affinity24 Pre-Launch Day55 / 2 ears 1 mouth... What is your prospect saying?
Join Host Live Chats
- SOTT Radio Network (54 chatters)
- SpiritualistMediumRayBokor (17 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (9 chatters)
- Ciracle Radio (7 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (4 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (4 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (3 chatters)
- Epiphany Castro (3 chatters)
- Father Teresa (2 chatters)
- Illuminati Exposed (2 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (2 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (2 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- wrestlechat0 (2 chatters)
- Southeast Vince (1 chatters)
- Immortals Beyond the Illusion (1 chatters)
- ElijahIsaiahTalkShow (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)