SORT BY Relevancy
This is an interview with Adam Baker from Man vs Debt. He has eliminated his credit card debt in only 15 months. This interview is about his experience in eliminating his credit card debt.
Credit card companies have been lowering consumer's limits unexpectedly. This is not only inconvenient and embarrassing, but it can have serious financial repercussions since it impacts your credit score. Today we are interviewing Mr. Samuel Deskin of the Deskin Law Firm. We are going to talk about the possibility of starting a class action lawsuit against the major credit card corporations.
Is your business credit card compliant with the new chip compliance? Listen in as Marcia Hawkins, President of Video Broadcast Services and Kyle Clouse, Vice President speak about credit card compliance and how to make sure your business is compliant.
This is an interview with Brad Chafee, who is religiously about reducing his debt and absolutely hates credit cards.
Cathy Faust of The Shelby County, Tennessee Agriculture Center will be our gues ton the show to share with us some major tips, tools, and resources regarding debts and credit cards. We love to spend and worry about the MAYHEM later right? Well this time we are placing the cart where it belongs and providing some essential informatin for you to avoid severe issues with your credit. Cathy performed such an awesome task at our Women Lunch & learn event; we decided to welcome her back as a guest on our show.
in Real Estate
Roberta Olejniczak fills us in on credit card merchant accounts, credit fraud,
chargebacks and more.... Roberta has 7 + years as a Payment Processing
Consultant with GoEmerchant and years in business so she sees the big
picture and offers a ton of information. We have so many choices today
and truly need to know what is going on to protect ourselves.
Discover how to find out if your credit card processor is ripping you off and what you can do to save 30% without switching processors. Along with New York Time Best-Selling Author, Brian Tracey, Jared Sparr has co-authored the book Credit Card Processing for Sales Agents. If this book sounds familiar to you, it is because it is used as the go-to Training Guide by processors worldwide to train their staff. Join me as I interview Jared Sparr who promised to share his fascinating insider secrets to credit card processing every business owner should hear.
Credit Card Debt Settlement
The debt settlement industry is one of the hottest and fastest growing industries in the country right now. So many people are over extended on credit cards and other unsecured debt that any solution can seem attractive. But what does it really cost to get out of debt using this option?
Listen to the podcast to find out now or visit our website at www.FreedomFromCreditors.com for more information on how to avoid creditor payback plans and settle credit card debt without another payment to creditors.
Cyber Security Expert and Ex-Hacker Gregory Evans discusses a very low tech way, on how retailers can steal your credit card number with the pin.
Credit Card Death(Not a typo)
Got debt? A lot of hard working Americans go to bed every night worrying about the seemingly endless trap of paying off debt. This stress is costing far more than dollars.
According to a recent article, The true cost of debt: People struggling to pay loans are 'three times more likely to have mental health problems'
No BS Money Guy Todd Strobel and Co-Host Best Selling Author Kim Butler look at the true cost of debt and more importantly, ways to reduce stress and take control of debt.
Join OSBO as we interview OSBO Experts from Credit Card Builders. Learn how you can establish business credit, instead of using your personal credit, to grow your business.
-- What is the difference in business and personal credit?
-- Why should business owners establish business credit?
-- What are some ways that owners can use business credit to grow their business and their bottom line?
MORE INFORMATION :
OSBO Experts - Credit Card Builders
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (275 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (70 chatters)
- Straitway (25 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (23 chatters)
- in5d (21 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (17 chatters)
- The Portal (17 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (13 chatters)
- The Dancing Goddess Show (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (10 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- The Initiative Radio Network (4 chatters)
- ENERGY READER Brenda (4 chatters)
- Eric Priest (4 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (4 chatters)
- The Picks Place Radio Hour (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (3 chatters)
- American White History Month (3 chatters)
- RLS Network (3 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- The Inscriber Media Network (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- BBall Summit Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- The Keys107 (2 chatters)
- Voice of Evolution Radio (2 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (1 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Sportsqa (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- No Covers (1 chatters)
- PIPE BOMB RADIO NETWORK (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)