SORT BY Relevancy
Strawberry Publications BTR is hosting its first BTR show on Creative Writing. Bringing to you your hostess, Award-Winning Author LaQueisha Malone. She will discuss the topic Write, Write, & Write Some More.
We will discuss things to keep in mind when writing your manuscript such as Brainstorming, Free Flowing Thoughts, Outlining, & more.
in Self Help
Join us today as we discuss creative writing for those interested in fictional writing. Learn how to use your experiences, imagination, self expression in writing stories, essay, fiction and sci- fi. Follow us for the one hour show that may help you become a best seller.
Tonight we will speak about short story writing and coming up with great concepts. In addition we will also speak about knowing your audience and using that information to super boost your story climax. One gets to know their audience through either observation or interaction and either method can lead you to knowing what your key demographics long for the most and whether or not that coincides with what you want to create.
Tim Waggoner enters the Star Chamber this Wednesday at 9pm EST! A renowned author in the dark fantasy/horror world, with over 30 novels to his credit, Tim is also an exceptional creative writing instructor. Tim has also written for the realms of episodic television. This show promises to be one of our best, featuring a truly incredible writer! Be sure to tune in with co-hosts Selah Janel and Alexander S. Brown this Wednesday for the show! Live chat room will be open!
About the author: Tim Waggoner has published more than thirty novels and three story collections of horror and dark fantasy. His most recent novels are Dream Stalkers and Eat the Night. In addition to original novels, he’s written officially licensed tie-in fiction based on the TV showsSupernatural, Grimm, and the X-Files, and he co-wrote the Ghost Trackers series with Jason Hawes and Grant Wilson of the cable showGhost Hunters. He teaches creative writing at Sinclair Community College and in Seton Hill University’s MFA in Writing Popular Fiction program. Visit him on the web at www.timwaggoner.com.
We'll talk with poet, essayist and author Sheila Bender about tapping into our creativity to write from personal experience. Sheila is an accomplished author of many books about writing, including Creative Writing Demystified. She teaches university courses and workshops about writing for several organizations and conferences, as well as online courses.
Raelee May Carpenter comes back for a second visit to our podcast. She is an author of contemporary fiction, inspirational essays, and modern mythology. Her literary romantic suspense novel "Liberation Song" was published on May 1st, by eLectio Publishing.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (76 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (33 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (15 chatters)
- allah team (11 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (9 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (9 chatters)
- thedean (9 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (8 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (8 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (8 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- Gonzo After Dark (7 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (6 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- canadianglen (5 chatters)
- Powertalk with OG Mack Drama (5 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (3 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (3 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (3 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (3 chatters)
- The Neo Soul Show (3 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (2 chatters)
- The Love Hub (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Mets Public Record (1 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (1 chatters)
- DefyingGravity (1 chatters)
- Elavase (1 chatters)
- EX3 Radio (1 chatters)
- 12kyle (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- RIGHT WING RESISTANCE RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Spirit Science Radio (1 chatters)