SORT BY Relevancy
A crash diet isn't a good weight loss solution, as crash diets carry a number of health risks, not to mention you're almost guaranteed to gain back all the weight you lost once you go off the diet. Here are some reasons why fad diets, starvations diets and other crash diet plans are a bad idea, even if they really do help you lose weight fast.
How Crash Diets Work
Crash diets often appear to be working after only a few days. These fad diets shock your body, sending it into starvation mode. You'll experience rapid weight loss, but you're not actually losing any fat; instead, you're using your body's stored supply of the carbohydrate glycogen. As your body burns glycogen, you lose water as well, making it seem as though you're losing a lot of weight.
Emotional Side Effects of Crash Diets
Crash dieting tends to make dieters moody. You'll feel irritable, tired and lethargic, because your body isn't getting the nutrients it needs to make energy. You'll also have food cravings because you won't be getting the vitamins and minerals your body needs to function. Crash dieting can even lead to depression and eating disorders, such as anorexia and bulimia.
Crash diet plans might claim that special combinations of foods can help you lose weight. The truth is, no special combination of food can raise your metabolism to help you lose weight. Only exercise can raise your metabolism to help you burn more calories.
ROBOTZ OF THE COMPANY
EPISODE #041 - The Crash
Written by Jonithan Patrick Russell
Rated U - for Universal Audiences!
The C.S. Starry-Eyed crashes into Planet Bob at exactly the same co-ordinates as the Titan 1! But this may be too much for Captain Putch to come to grips with, especially upon learning that the Company ("Praise the Company") have given up all hope of finding the lost Bots! Plus, new bots, new twists, and a lagoon?!?! New questions, new answers! Tune in!! (Duration: 33:13)
Visit their website at: http://dreamrealmsite.com
Our guest today is Phil Armstrong of "The Prophecy Zone" on Blog Talk Radio, talking about occult signs in the The Coming Economic Crash, The Middle East, World War Three, Grammy Awards, Cashless Society, and the Fall of America and the church.
Well, the American taxpayers paid for the last market crash. Are you ready to bail out the rich guys again? Are you ready to bail out GM again? After all, politicians use our money for whatever they want!
Changing minds every day of the week!
This Saturday Jim and Dave will be interviewing three up and coming researchers. We'll be talking with Daniel Duval, Rob Baxter III (aka Calm Crash), and Josh Peck. These three men are fantastic researchers. We will be talking with each about their research topics and about their lives. In a generation of inconsistancies and misconceptions, these gentlemen are beacons of light and wisdom. Please join with us as we talk with these fantastic guys and call in if you wish. The call in number is located on our Blogtalk page.
Join Host Live Chats
- 64452 (49 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (48 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (38 chatters)
- Curious Times (31 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (30 chatters)
- R3belutionRadioShow (25 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (23 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (20 chatters)
- Holger Awakens (17 chatters)
- NOPC Radio Network (12 chatters)
- Homer Bouvier (11 chatters)
- Late Night Leos (11 chatters)
- OCG (10 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (9 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (4 chatters)
- NDB Media (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (2 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Electronic Ambush League (1 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Neela Namaste (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- BarnCat Radio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- truth agenda radio (1 chatters)
- Word Alive (1 chatters)
- PAM Time (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- RomainePropane (1 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (1 chatters)