SORT BY Relevancy
KMGRADIO presents one of the top blog radio stations worldwide get your music in rotation today ... contact 713-955-0560 FOR SONG SUBMISSIONS http://tunein.com/radio/3KMGRADIO-p571813/ EMAIL: A3KMGRADIO@ YAHOO.COM OFFICIAL WEB PAGE : http://mtulloss.wix.com/3kmgradio PAYMENTS: http://genas.ticketleap.com/3kmg-radio-payments/ HOURS: 7:00PM-10:00PM 7DAYS A WEEK MONDAY &TUESDAY : HOST MOTT SEAN a..k.a DJ SHAWTY BANG BANG WEDNESDAY: DJ JADA BYRD THURSDAY : DJ YOUNG CRAIG FRIDAY : MOTT SEAN SATURDAY: ARTIST APPRECIATION SUNDAY : HOST MS. KYSHA KYSS SATURDAY : DJ SHAWTY GOTDAMUSHAWT
We Feed the Homeless Philly Community Activist Craig Stroman and Urban Therapy with SUN are coming together on this show to try to unravel the violence that is so pervasive in our society today. You have to admit that things are pretty ridiculous right now when we consider the stories of so many unarmed Black men being killed by our police forces in different parts of the country. Yeah and it does seem to be a Black thing once again. This is not a new problem and even more unfortunate is that it's something that we are seeming to get used to. This is unacceptable. Something has to be done about the people that our tax dollars pay to protect and serve but who are becoming the criminals themselves. As crazy as it sounds, the cops are now the ones making the news for robbing, raping and murder. Really? Not acceptable. We need to holla at y'all about this.
Our youth seem to be out of control. Our adults seem to be out of control. Our gangs have never been under our control but how much longer can we afford to look the other way about our counter-cultures and expect anything to improve?
We seem to settling our differences with weapons more and more and who do we have to blame for this? Is it our government agencies that give us access to the weapons? Would eliminating the weapons stop the violence anyway?
Is it the media that glorifies the eye for an eye ideology to blame for all this violence? Can we blame the media for everything? What is our individual role in all of this and what can we do to help?
Are y'all ready for this one? Are you sure?........ Could the things that we are eating be part of the reason for all the violence that we are being exposed to? Sit on that one for a minute.
Musical Healing – The Power of Sound, with Norma Cordova and Greg Eaton (also known as Spc-Cdt). Two different healers in very different generations are host Robin White Turtle Lysne's guests for this show.
Sound artist Greg "Spc-Cdt" Eaton has just launched his album the Art Of Space and invited some very strong poets to be a part of the healing. His song, “Beautiful”, acknowledges how women need to see themselves as beautiful no matter who they are or what they look like. Listen to part of the show he did at the Tannery Art Center, Saturday night August 16th, 2014. This show includes an interview with Greg and some segments from the show. Greg is a spoken word poet, musician and produces musical/poetry productions in Santa Cruz, CA.
Norma Cordova has been a singer and healer for 30 years in San Jose and Santa Cruz, CA and while retired, has offered sound healing to clients that receive healing work from her. She will be sharing her work on the air during this program and demonstrating sounds that bring shifts in people’s health, emotions and well-being. Norma has learned from various spiritual traditions including Umbanda from Brazil. She will share some healing stories along with ways you can help yourself with resonant sound.
in Self Help
Hard work is no work at all - not if you align with this Mars Saturn conjunction!
Let's talk about it!
Free mini readings! Call in!
Jimmy Dore is the host of The Jimmy Dore Show, which originates from KPFK Los Angeles and is broadcast nationwide on Pacifica Radio Network, as well as online through The Young Turks Network. He has starred in several Comedy Central specials, including the award-winning One Hour. Citizen Jimmy, which was chosen “Best of The Year” by iTunes and named one of the Top Five Comedy DVDs of the Year by Punchline magazine. He has made dozens of appearances on late night talk shows including performances on The Jimmy Kimmel Show, The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson and NBC’s Last Comic Standing. He was also a writer and performer in the Off-Broadway hit The Marijuana-Logues. http://www.jimmydorecomedy.com/
Simplifying your world with your host Brian Treybig. We bring you helpful topics, free tarot readings, psychic experiments and special guests weeknights at 10pm central. Call in to speak with the host 646-478-3271
Follow us at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/simplicityradio
Like us at https://www.facebook.com/simplicityradio
If you would like to advertise with Simplicity message us on Facebook or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dungeon Crawlers Radio welcoems to the show the Space Balrogs which are a troupe of authors who present fun and funny interactive convention events! And just so you know the Space Balrogs are awesome. Anyone who says differently does so at their own peril. This is not in any way a threat, but who are we to deny the gods of fate and tears the pleasure of exacting their terrible revenge for your heresy.
This episode of Dungeon Crawlers Radio has been brought to you by Audible. Visit http://www.audibletrial.com/DungeonCrawlersRadio for a free trial membership*.
*Note: From the Audible website, here are the terms of the free membership. Read the fine print, please!
Audible® Free Trial Details
* Get your first 30 days of the AudibleListener® Gold membership plan free, which includes one credit. In almost all cases, one credit equals one audiobook. After your 30 day trial, your membership will automatically renew each month for just $14.95, billed to the credit card you used when you registered with Audible. With your membership, you will receive one credit per month plus members-only discounts on all audio purchases. If you cancel your membership before your free trial period is up, you will not be charged. Thereafter, cancel anytime, effective the next billing cycle. See the complete terms and policy applicable to Audible memberships.
3 Crucial Steps For Creating The Perfect Life | MP3 and PDF Download
Go to: www.UltimateLife360.com
You’ll also be able to watch a short video on how you can reprogram your habits of thinking for happiness and success.
Inspiration of the Day
“You Are Worth Fighting For!”
So Now What?
There are lots of things worth fighting for: love, family, honor, freedom, justice just to name a few.
But rarely does the greatest, most important thing in the world
worth fighting for get mentioned – YOU!
I’m not sure who said it first or who said it most recently, but whoever it was, they speak the truth.
You are worth fighting for because you are that magnificent.
You have a purpose here on this planet; somebody needs what you have to make their life better. Probably more like a few million need what you have. You have something special to make this world a better place, that is why you’re here.
So what is your purpose? You must use your irrational passion to find it, then become it, and then live it everyday. Start right now.
If you would like MOJO WISDOM sent to your email then sign up at:
Who does Obama want to get more, the Muslims who cut off James Foley's head or Darren Wilson, the cop who shot Michael Brown?
Hosted by, Craig Sicilia
Come take a walk on the beach on the pacific ocean, live from the BEST (Brain Energy Support Team) TBI Camp at Dashpoint on the pacific ocean. I will gather some survivors who want to chat at camp and together with our listeners will take a walk on the beach.
Finding our happy place is not easy, but we must try and what a better way than talking about the beautiful world around us, live on location from the pacific ocean see or hear you there
Hour one: Intel is here tonight in this Intel Sponsor Hour! Each month, we have an Intel representative speaking on new Intel products, services and news stories! Tonight we have Chris Walker from Intel's Tablet Group to discuss what Intel is doing in the tablet arena. You don't want to miss this show!
Hour two: Craig and Ben do Computer and Technology News, brought to you by Slimware Utilities, the Official Optimization Software of Computer America, and answer your computer questions!
On this episode of The VDown with Michael V, we have the one and only Dr. Craig Aaron, also known as Yoga Doc! Craig is a holistic sports chiropractor and applied kinesiologist who holds certifications in sports extremity management and acupuncture meridian dynamics. At 42 years old, Diamond Dallas Page ruptured his L4 and L5 discs in his back while in the ring. You'll hear DDP tell anyone he was desperate. His wife at the time suggested he tried yoga. Not his thing, but he tried it and the man that he turned to was Craig Aaron. Working together, they not only rehabilitated Dallas's back where he returned to the ring and became a 3 time World Heavy Weight Champion, they laid the ground work for what is the premier fitness and healthy living system on the planet. They also co-authored the book, "Yoga for Regular Guys." Craig's work with Dallas and YRG (now DDP Yoga), has literally saved lives and is helping countless others own their lives. Craig also is the Director of Certification of DDP Yoga. So tune in and catch Dr. Craig Aaron, otherwise known as Yoga Doc, on The VDown, Monday, August 18th at 9 am CT/ 10 am ET or listen after the show on www.blogtalkradio.com/vdownmichaelv or download on Itunes!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (115 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (72 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (39 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (32 chatters)
- reactionariez (28 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (23 chatters)
- Straitway (17 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (16 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (15 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (14 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (12 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (9 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (8 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (6 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (5 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (5 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (5 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (5 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (5 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (3 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (2 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (2 chatters)
- Twilight Talk Radio presents (2 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (2 chatters)
- VOC Nation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- patriots united (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- I AM SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (2 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (2 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- GCOM ParaRadio0 (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Doctrine of Truth (1 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (1 chatters)
- KeyWestGrind (1 chatters)
- LJT Radio (1 chatters)
- Grudge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (1 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (1 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (1 chatters)