SORT BY Relevancy
big time college athletics can be a cash cow for some schools. for others, it requires some creativity in finding the right student athletes for their programs. tonight's podcast - a sports theme - will explore college recruiting.
my guest tonight - Steve Jones from the Louisville Courier-Journal @SteveJones_CJ - will share his insight on the process and discuss our local schools.
Chicago Street Journal (CSJ) formerly South Street Journal for almost 20 years is “Chicago’s Newest Media Voice” and is ON THE AIR every Monday evening at 7:00 PM CST. Call in with your questions and comments at 646-716-8651.
We welcome the Publisher and Editor of Chicago Street Journal, Mr. Ron Carter as he shares news that matters to Chi-Town.
Joining Ron this evening will be “Special Media Correspondent” Andy Anderson of The Northwest Information Service. This organization was established in 1985 for the express purpose of helping Americans understand very specific areas of information related to the mainstream media in America.
This evening’s topic “Ten Top Censored News Stories of The Year” is based on “Censored News” published by Somona State University.
You can reach Mr. Anderson for further discussion and interviews at 847-312-0235.
Chicago Street Journal "Chicago's Newest Media Voice" is online at http://issuu.com/ChicagoStreetJournal. BE SURE TO FOLLOW THE PUBLICATION ONLINE. http://bit.ly/104ebIA
View the South Side Project - future book and documentary on the life of Ron Carter and the South Street Journal. http://bit.ly/104ebIA
Enter here >>>>> http://bit.ly/1qLj6U0 to secure your place in the NEXT edition of Chicago Street Journal.
Sonja Cassandra Perdue
Chicago's Black Business RADIO Network
Listen to this special edition of the Pan-African Journal hosted by Abayomi Azikiwe, editor of the Pan-African News Wire. In this broadcast we will present our PANW reports with updates on the impact of the Ebola Virus Disease in three West African states and in the United States; a tribute to Grenadian revolutionary leader Maurice Bishop who was assassinated 31 years ago today; another audio documentary on the 1918 influenza pandemic with a focus on Philadelphia; and a archived radio interview examining the 1968 alliance between the Black Panther Party for Self-Defense and the Peace and Freedom Party in California.
Listen to the Pan-African Journal hosted by Abayomi Azikiwe, editor of the Pan-African News Wire. This week's program will feature a recorded interview with the host on the Detroit bankruptcy trial, the New York City Version of the Pan-African Journal from Oct. 6 as well as Pan-African News Wire reports on the Ebola crisis and the death of Thomas Eric Duncan in Dallas.
Listen to this special broadcast of the Pan-African Journal hosted Abayomi Azikiwe, editor of the Pan-African News Wire. This program includes PANW reports on contemporary issues; an archived 2013 interview with the host on the parameters of the Detroit economic crisis from KBOO; Voices from History segments on Civil Rights and Presidential politics from 1963; an audio on the legacy of W.E.B. Du Bois on art and crisis; as well as a rare interview with legendary poet and social commentator Langston Hughes (1906-1967).
Listen to this special broadcast of the Pan-African Journal hosted by Abayomi Azikiwe, editor of the Pan-African News Wire.
Listen to this special edition of the Pan-African Journal featuring host Abayomi Azikiwe, editor of the Pan-African News Wire.
Join Brett & Jon Rappaport on The Final Say every day, Monday through Friday from 3 to 4 PM EST, as we discuss and analyze current news, politics, policy, issues, and world events.
Bill Roggio, Editor for the Long War Journal, joins the show to discuss ISIS and the Middle East
Join Host Live Chats
- reactionariez (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (15 chatters)
- Ministry Of Agriculture (15 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (14 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (11 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- Cross Encounters (6 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (5 chatters)
- TheRightSideofThings (4 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (4 chatters)
- KimberleyJ (4 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Anti Robot Network (2 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (2 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (2 chatters)
- Loud And Clear1 (2 chatters)
- REAL TALK LIVE 216 (2 chatters)
- Realms of the Paranormal (2 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Holy Ghost Healing Explosion Shows (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- Fins Radio (0 chatters)