SORT BY Relevancy
January Jones-Take A Look & Let It Go!
January Jones welcomes Tom Ingrassia and Jared Chrudimsky co-author’s of When One Door Closes: Overcoming Adversity By Following Your Dreams sharing true life stories of people who have overcome insurmountable obstacles in order to live their dreams. Today’s interview features Corrie Painter, mother and biomedical researcher. In 2010, she was diagnosed with a rare and insidious disease that affects only about 300 poeple a year.
Three years after her treatment, Corrie Painter is now cancer-free and shares her story with us today. She demystified her disease for her family and decided that they were going to have fun with it, even the baldness. The best thing for her children was for her not to give into the pain and the disease. Carrie went for the tack of silly.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (38 chatters)
- Nick Humphries Host (4 chatters)
- PSH Radio Show (4 chatters)
- PirateCastLive (3 chatters)
- 3WM Radio (2 chatters)
- Dr Loren and Seer Arjeana (2 chatters)
- EZWAYBROADCASTING (2 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- 64667 (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- Jennifer Lynch (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)