SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Does a day in your office make you feel tired, drained, cranky, or out of sorts? It could be the energy in the space that needs to be shifted. This energy could be from your electronics and could also be the emotional energy from your boss, your co-workers, your clients, and even you! In a small contacted, and perhaps even cluttered space, this emotionally charged energy has no where to go.
Master Educator or Interior Alignment LuAnn Cibik, shares on this show how to Space Cleaing your office space, and set up a space that supports your goals, your career path, and your health. LuAnn worked for over 20 years in the corporate world, and used these suble and powerful techniques to create success and sanity!
In lieu of the low percentage of players getting citing for bad behavior, the NFL, as a whole, is getting penalized for the the cases and the way that is handling them. Is the NFL getting a bad rap? Let me know your thoughts. To join the conversation, the number to call is 323-580-5712
8 pm CST-Variety Show-Susan Harper returns to talk about DFW's Pagan Pride Day
Join your host, Angel as we come together as a country to discuss current events & politics.
Listen as we discuss what's happening in the world from our unique, informed and opposing perspectives; call in and let's see who gets The Final Word on BlogTalkRadio.com on Sunday night at 5pm (PST) 8pm (EST).
The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIS) used to have a different name: al Qaeda in Iraq. After President Obama's address to the nation, it clear we will be heading into some type of military conflict with ISIS albeit will this be a repeat of the past of the wars in Iraq & Afghanistan? Is this something we should ignore entirely or do we have a responsibility to that region? Is President Obama hell bent on bringing this country into another war?
Tonight we will be looking at who is ISIS in 2014, the danger they pose and what options, if any, we have. Why is this happening now? There have been compelling arguments on both sides and we will be going into it all.
If you would like to call in and ask questions you can call into 347-826-7899 to appear in the queue for the show, press 1 to talk to the host.
Follow us on Twitter: @TheFinalWordPod
Join the conversation on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/groups/thefinalwordpodcast
The Final Word podcast is now available on iTunes!!
When we find we have the desire to stop drinking, we may have the urge to get sober alone. "I can do this by myself" is a common refrain in early recovery. But the solo route is a difficult trek through the thickets of recovery. At worst, it may set us up for relapse; at best, it's a lonely row to hoe. Connection with other sober people creates a safe landing place where we can wiggle out of isolation and fear and into a community where we are loved and supported. Building a network of sober friends is one of the great joys of recovery. Community helps us stay sober, as we learn from each other: we learn about the disease of alcoholism, about how to stay sober, about being of service. On this episode of The Bubble Hour, we talk about how to build and belong to a sober network - from the "new kid" jitters, to the anniversary celebrations, to the gifts of sober meet-ups. Join our podcast community, and let's stay sober together!
Welcome to TRANS4MATIONAL CONVERSATIONS presents "Why Church People?" Here we explore some of the most amazing, important and irreverent, issues that face the modern church. We will take leaders and members to task as we explore how the local church has misapplied the Word of God to fit the wants of the church and not the mandates of GOD. Ricki Love will draw upon the experiences of Church Coaches Ellis (former pastor) and Jarda (corporate chaplain) to put into perspective or debunk issues. Ultimately, Why Church People endeavors to help Churches "Discover its Divine Design; Passionately Pursue its Purpose; Define its Destiny; and Leave its Legacy." Join us each Sunday at 9PM via phone at (347) 308-8462, on Facebook (www.facebook.com/WhyChurchPeople) or on Twitter (@WhyChurchPeople). Catch our other shows on Thursday night, TRANS4MATIONAL CONVERSATIONS presents Book Talk, at 9PM EST.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (152 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (54 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (51 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (44 chatters)
- NTEB (34 chatters)
- Ms Blue (30 chatters)
- Curious Times (29 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- HOV Radio (19 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (15 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (13 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (13 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (10 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (8 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (8 chatters)
- BeverlyD (7 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (6 chatters)
- American White History Month (6 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (5 chatters)
- Lenon Honor (5 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (4 chatters)
- The NY Hip Hop Report (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (3 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (3 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (3 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (2 chatters)
- MASTER GRIOT NBBTA RADIO (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- Denise and Janice Tunnell (2 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (2 chatters)
- UrbanLiteraryReview (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (2 chatters)
- Outright Libertarians (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (1 chatters)
- Seamheads (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)