SORT BY Relevancy
Join us for this installment of Core Wellness Radio where we get personal with Dr. E and talk to her one-on-one about why she joined physical therapy, began her own practice, and the things that are important to her when working with patients. She will also share tidbits such as the top three most common (and avoidable) issues she sees throughout the practice and simple things people can do to live pain-free. Anyone looking to learn more about Core Wellness should listen in to get a feel for who we are and how we work.
Now that we know what the Common Core Curriculum is, what can parents and community members do to help their students to be prepared? Tune in as Mr. Yancey talks about some of the methods and activities that can be done to help students to be prepared. Before that, make sure you tune in to "Style Avenue" with Arielle. She will get you up to date on the fashions at the big events, as well as give you some suggestion on what you can do for your personal wardrobe. Feel free to call in with your questions and comments at (914)338-0665.
There have been plenty of questions and complaints regarding the learning environment in our children's schools. One of the questions that has been asked is, what are our children being taught? Tune in as Mr. Yancey talks about the new learning standard that is being implemented in our children's schools across the country known as "The Common Core Standard". Find out what it is and why it was created. Before that, make sure you don't miss "Style Avenue" featuring Arielle. She will get you up to date about the latest going on in fashion. Feel free to call in with your questions and comments at (914)338-0665.
Vulvodynia...vaginismus...uriniary incontinence...pelvic prolapse. These common yet often debilitating (and often not discussed) female issues can greatly affect women of all ages and all lifestages. Core Wellness is now offering specialized services helping women managing these common problems and we'll be talking each of these issues and what can be done to help remedy them. Listen only mode.
Utilize vibrational medicine at a cellular level for joyful healing on physical, emotional and physical levels.Our bodies are amazing healing machines and Vanessa Duffy will share how to release the bodies natural healing abilities while also raising our vibrations!She will also share the underlying principles for how vibrational medicine and a Conklin Method Cellular Cleanse is a simple and powerful healing technique. We will discuss Core Issue ~ emotional blockages at the cellular level and how to release core issue with colour and music. Vanessa will share and guide us through the healing guided meditations, Patti Conklin's Colourworks and Toneworks. A free mp3 download of the Colourworks Meditation is a gift to all listeners http://www.patticonklin.com/cw Vanessa Duffy, is a Vibrational Medicine Practitioner with Conklin Healing Within and leads spiritual retreats to John of God in Brazil. A Certified Practitioner of the Conklin Method Cellular Cleanse, Vanessa brings a grounded compassion to her insights and energy work. After a serious illness, Vanessa's own healing was greatly facilitated in understanding the role that our thoughts and our words have in our subconscious mind and our health. www.vanessaduffy.com
Lordiel ,Spiritual Practitioner offers to help you along your journey with spiritual tools and energy work. www.celestial-energies.com
http://www.keen.com/Lordiel for readings and energy healing
TONIGHT WE WILL DISCUSS THE ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION SANCTIONED BY THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION. THE REBUBLICANS ARE NOT PROTECTING THE US BORDER, THE BORDER PATROL OR THIS COUNTRY EITHER! I WELCOME BOTH SIDES OF THIS ISSUE TO COMMENT ABOUT THIS ISSUE. CALL MIKE MAIZE TONIGHT FROM 10:30-12:00 PST 1-760-454-7012 WWW.blogtalkradio.com
Listen to some insights by an experienced teacher who has spoken out against Common Core.
The one major component of learning is the actual ability to learn. So what is that common core "thing" that does that?
Its not a method, its not a style nor is it another way of looking at a problem. Lets take a look at what is required to bring excellence back to America!
Hear how brave men and women are fighting to defend children from the Common Core Standards Initiative. Hear from a parent and child, a former teacher, one who follows the money, one who is a product of no testing and one who has seen where the nation is headed. Get informed, get involved, save your children and at same time you will save your nation. Otherwise the other side will be a dog eat dog society--can you imagine what that would mean to you when your old and gray in need of help? Who will care for you then if you don't care now! Listen and pray hard you find the courage to make a difference.
in Pop Culture
Hosts: Jamel, Diamond and Flash Gotti
Lil' Kim "Hard Core 2k14" Tribute/Review
Jones' debut studio album, Hard Core (1996) was certified double platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) and spawned three consecutive No. 1 rap hits: "No Time", "Not Tonight (Ladies Night remix)", and "Crush on You", a record for a female rapper. Her following albums, The Notorious K.I.M. (2000) and La Bella Mafia (2003), were certified Platinum, making her the only female rapper besides Missy Elliott to have at least 3 platinum albums. She was featured on the single, "Lady Marmalade", which also had guest vocals by fellow recording artists Mýa, Pink and Christina Aguilera (a remake of the 1975 smash hit, originally recorded by LaBelle) which went to No. 1 on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100, making her the second female rapper to have a No. 1 on that chart. In addition, the remake won two MTV Video Music Awards including Video of the Year, and a Grammy Award for Best Pop Collaboration with Vocals at the 44th Grammy Awards in 2002. In 2005, she served a yearlong prison sentence for lying to a jury about her friends' involvement in a shooting four years earlier. During her incarceration, her fourth album The Naked Truth was released. She returned to the public eye in 2009 with an appearance on Dancing with the Stars.
SUBSCRIBE and LISTEN to ALL of our previous Broadcasts: www.MixCloud.com/MYREALTALKRADIO
Host Tiffany Williams-Jallow and Dr. Carl Hindy, clinical psychologist and author of bestelling book "If This Is Love, Why Do I Feel So Insecure?" help listeners identify and overcome their trust issues. Listeners are encouraged to join the chatroom or call the show live at 714-409-0610.
Miss the "Do I Need A Prenup?" episode with celebrity family law attorney Randall Kessler? Listen here.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (141 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (58 chatters)
- Curious Times (20 chatters)
- reactionariez (17 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (13 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (13 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (10 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (9 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (8 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (5 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (4 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (4 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (4 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (4 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (4 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (4 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (4 chatters)
- The View from Montana (4 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (3 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (3 chatters)
- thelordshour (3 chatters)
- in5d (3 chatters)
- Michael Fairman (3 chatters)
- Janie Deadwyler (2 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (2 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (2 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (2 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (2 chatters)
- zuadionzunno (2 chatters)
- The World Transformed (2 chatters)
- Quagmire America (2 chatters)
- Random Rants (2 chatters)
- The Portal (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- The War Room (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- power of truth (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Ron Reck (1 chatters)
- SirTemplar (1 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- VERSATILERADIO (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (1 chatters)
- Yizzor Talk (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Four Aces Presents (1 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- BX25 Vixens (1 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- 2Raw4TV (1 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (1 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)