SORT BY Relevancy
Dana Laake and her special guest Dr. Donald Brown will be discussing anxiety management and the healthy alternatives to anti-anxiety medication.
Dr. Donald Brown is a naturopathic physician and a leading authority on the safety and efficacy of nutritional supplements, evidence-based herbal medicine, and probiotics. Dr. Brown currently serves as the Director of Natural Product Research Consultants in Seattle, WA. He is the author of Herbal Prescriptions for Health and Healing, a contributor to The Natural Pharmacy, the A-Z Guide to Drug-Herb-Vitamin Interactions, and The Textbook of Natural Medicine.
For details of future shows plus free access to all show archives, and all the resources mentioned in today's show, sign up for Quantum Alchemy News at http://AnyaSophiaMann.com
This week Anya coaches callers live on the show and some of the co-authors from the “Unwavering Strength” book series, drop in for a chat! We encourage you to call in live to be coached on any personal or business matter.
Throughout the whole month of September Anya is focusing on the healing power of transformational coaching. Join Anya as this celebration of the unwavering strength of the human spirit gathers momentum. Listen as Anya coaches callers live on the show, and dialogues with some of the co-authors from the Unwavering Strength book series including success coach Dr. Jo Anne White. Call in yourself to experience live in-the-moment coaching. September IS unwavering strength month. It’s time now, to discover YOUR unwavering strength.
Call early (818-495-6930) - between 9.15am and 10.00am MST - on any personal or business matter- this is an opportunity to receive masterful coaching in the moment leading to a shift in perspective that can quantum leap your life!
ALSO stay tuned at 10:00 MST for an extended episode of Unwavering Strength:
Unwavering Strength #28
This episode features co-author Robert McDowell. Robert’s story takes him on a roller-coaster of emotions following the initial shock of his sister’s suicide. Listen as he shares with Anya some of the tools and coping mechanisms he used to discover his own unwavering srength.
Unwavering Strength #29
This episode features co-author Jeanne Henning. Jeanne’s story takes her on a journey of forgiveness and love. Listen as she shares with Anya her personal intimate story of courage to confidence.
in Self Help
Hi, I’m Stacey and I am the founder of StoryBizCoach.com with my husband, Bobby Pollack. We are thankful to you for visiting Storybizcoach.com.
Please look around and enjoy. We do not officially open until January, 2015. However, we would love to connect through social media. Our links and blogs are hot. Be sure to RSS so that you don’t not miss any updates.
If you are on StoryBizCoach.com we suggest starting off with our Media Psychology, next, Meet Bobby and Stacey link and then our blog. Please do not hesitate to connect and post. ”
Do you live in a chronic state of fear and anxiety? Has it made you feel stuck perhaps, even imagining living a life off the grid at times? Worse, of all has it prevented you from singing your song? Our job is to help you to Understand why we have become a Polarized, Fearful and Prozac compliant Nation and just a warning it’s not want most people want to hear. However, for the brave and open minded that are willing to learn how and why our media induces and feeds our fears, will be able to Narrate your authentic story and become the fearless flyer that you were meant to be.
We are Media Psychology Coaches dedicated to Personal Coaching.
Our goal is to help you to transcend story shackles and fly!
Please email and let us know if you’d like to be a guest… We are booked for January with great comics, actors and media psychology experts!
Love, Light and Laughter is sent,
Bobby & Stacey
Dr. Samantha Morrison, PhD from CUCARD clinic will be speaking
The talk will be moderated by Bridget Poznanski, B.S., Program Coordinator for the Youth Anxiety Center at CUCARD
The talk will focus on discussing common anxiety issues that arise at the start of the school year and ways for parents to help their children cope with these situations. Some of these issues may include trouble with peer groups and making new friends, dealing with new or difficult teachers, increased academic and performance anxiety, separation anxiety and worries about being away from parents after spending a lot of time with them over the summer, or transitional issues such as starting at a new school and moving into middle school.
The Columbia University Clinic for Anxiety and Related Disorders (CUCARD) is a specialty clinic in the Division of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry of Columbia University.
go to http://columbiapsychiatry.org/clinicalservices/cucard and
For more information on anxiety treatment for children and adolescents, please visit our clinic website at http://www.anxietytreatmentnyc.org/ or call us at 212-246-5740
in Self Help
Join my guest Gary Karp for the topic Clarity is Power on Tuesday, 9/16/14 at 8pm Eastern. Gary will share how he overcame huge obstacles in his life and manifested his goals to live his dream life! Learn how you can use the CLEAR system to manifest love and other goals in your life. If you want to achieve your dreams, this show is a MUST LISTEN! The call in is (646) 478-0020 for questions on the topic.
Gary Karp is a Certified Life Coach and Hypnotherapist that shows people how to reduce stress and anxiety, and design the life they desire. He creates unique tools and strategies by blending Eastern philosophies such as Taoism and the concept of Wu Wei with Western Behavioral Psychology. He recently published his first book, Clarity is Power, which is a step by step guide to achieving your goals and designing the life you desire. It is available in paperback and for Kindle at amazon.com, and for iOS devices from Apple. To learn more about Gary, please visit his website at www.garykarp.info
in Self Help
Welcome to "Talk w. the Green Guy"! I am your host Eric Moncrief. This show is dedicated to covering energy saving systems, environmental policies, recycling, clean energy and more!!
Meeko Williams of the Detroit Water Brigade comes back to update us on what’s happening on the ground with the water crisis and how residents have been coping to get access to a basic human right WATER!
Next, the Godfather of Urban Farming, Bobby Wilson of MetroAtlanta Urban Farm in College Park also returns to give us a peek at what’s going on at the farm and a upcoming event YOU can participate in this weekend!
I am going to address what Mindfulness is, the benefits to children and families, and how to teach children to be mindful. Mindfulness is also called awareness, being present, being in the now, or being grateful. It's about self regulation and being in control of your body.
Do you suffer from anxiety? Break out in a cold sweat? Feeling depressed and just don't know why? Dread taking one more step forward? And this all hits you in the morning, JUST before you step outside to got to work.
Maybe it's your job? Your job could be making your sick, fat and depressed. Ready to release that burden but don't know how? My guest Connie Livingston shows us how to find the job we love so we can start living and loving Mondays.
Connie talks about how her job was literally killing her and what she did so that now she helps others find their life purpose career path.
Confused about your career path? Apply for a complimentary Life Purpose Strategy Session and get a complimentary, immediately-downloadable copy of my book Go Forward Fearlessly! - perfect for anyone navigating major life transitions.
in Self Help
Do you have a mental health toolbox? A mental health toolbox is made of things you use or do to help yourself feel better. Your toolbox might consist of positive affirmation, or it might be simply taking a walk or a short nap. Did you know that certain essential oils can raise seratonin levels and help you feel better? Tonight I'll give you some ideas for creating your own toolbox and share some tips that have worked for me in the past.
Do you struggle with approach anxiety? Do you fumble over what to say to the hottie in the office? Are you tired of your girl taking control over the relationship? E. Simms, is known nationwide as a game spitter, dame getter & hard hitter! We will give you the confidence needed to not only get the girl of your dreams, but how to keep her too!! For the ladies? Find out what guys REALLY think about relationships. And for the couples? Listen together about how to bring that SPARK back & stay MADLY in love.
E. Simms, a reformed bad boy, is happily married so he can relate to the struggles of single & married men. KP
Jonez, operates the transformational kpjonez.com site, which is dedicated to bringing out the best in you.
This is YOUR show. Call in, tweet @kpjonez or email email@example.com. We give you what you NEED.
Every Monday night @ 9pm Eastern.
HUGS Daily - Is a coffee break for your soul - lead by Antiqua Libbey this 15 minute centering meditation is a rest in your heart. You’ll feel and know the love that IS God within you this fill up will connect you with your bliss, each and every day.
Our host and leader Antiqua is a bestselling author, radio/tv host and yoga therapist whom for the past two decades has lead women who feel disconnected from their bodies and mentally “trying’ to balance their lives to their true beauty and peaceful confidence. This practice is her #1 success practice for all her clients to let go of the old and renew in the now. Adding a hug mediation to your daily life will increase, peace, health and even wealth into your life.
No matter your past, or what you've been told you are divinely made. The mission of all 3 of her companies is to give women all around the world the YES to express themselves fully in every area of your life.
So what are you waiting for? Join the Y.O.U. community it’s free and we will help you step fully into your natural divine essence. Many members experience ease and peace as they transformed their lives for the better body, mind and soul. Tap into your divine essence with her gift “The Embrace you” video series – claim your copy at www.AntiquaLibbey.com
Get updates and never miss a show by following HUGS on Blog Talk radio Also, join us on Facebook www.Facebook.com/HUGSTalkwithAntiqua.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (79 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (51 chatters)
- The Portal (33 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (32 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- in5d (22 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (20 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (17 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (16 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (14 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (13 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (12 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (12 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (11 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (11 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (10 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (9 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (9 chatters)
- Trek Talking (9 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (8 chatters)
- Living Astrology (7 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (7 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (6 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (6 chatters)
- Random Rants (5 chatters)
- Rifleman (5 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (5 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (4 chatters)
- Straitway (4 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (3 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Cubanarama (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- The Chronical of Ladi Kay (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (2 chatters)
- The War Room (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (2 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Fancalls (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Gathering At The Well (1 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (1 chatters)
- Big Ticket Talk wX The Curtsy Crew (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- LyricalForte (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- Lesbian Love Talk (1 chatters)
- MRTALK (1 chatters)
- Nature Has All The Answers (1 chatters)
- Straight From The E Block (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Sportscolumndotcom (1 chatters)
- The Bully Effect0 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (1 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)