SORT BY Relevancy
Mr E and Psycho Dave Catch up after missing last week, and discuss the events of the week. Feel free to join the debauchery. Open lines tonight at (646) 200-4079 or use the skype button on the show page at www.strangevisitors.net 8:00pm PDT 11:00pm EDT News and controversy of the last week will be covered as usual.
Mr Es Strange Visitors Season 6 Opener: More info to come.
Call in number 646-200-4079
Season 6 regularly scheduled live show times are follows:
5:00pm HST Honolulu
4:00am CET Amsterdam
Mr E and Psycho Dave will be joined by special guests Matt and Dean as we discuss internet trolls. Open lines tonight at (646) 200-4079 or use the skype button on the show page at www.strangevisitors.net 8:00pm PDT 11:00pm EDT News and controversy of the last week will be covered as usual.
Tonight on the Visitors Section the guys host a special backyard porch edition of the show. The guys try their hardest not talk about NFL Free Agency and the impending NFL Draft. Instead they turn their attention to Mike's unlucky red underwear, the chipmonk episode and the reason why they don't have friends.
This week on a special all new episode of the Visitors Section the guys first deal with the fact that Game of Thrones wasn't on and then work to come to terms with the fact they are no longer considered draftable.
It's is happening... The NFL's prodigal son has returned. Tonight on a special epsiode of the Visitors Section we celebrate the return of Tim Tebow. I love you.
This week on the Visitors Section the guys find out that there is such a thing as an NFL Veterans Combine where dreams apparently go to die. Sure some people think it’s sad but there are bright spots. Take Darren and Rick are going to jail for example. And then of course there's Chris Borland... Can't forget Chris Borland…
The Annual RT BOOKLOVERS Convention is brought to you by RT BOOK REVIEWS Magazine. This year's convention will be at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Dallas, Texas May 12th -17th.
Misha Elliott is an old movie watching, wine drinking, book-lover. Once a northerner she now calls the sweet state of Alabama her home. She can’t remember a time when books weren't a part of her life. Writing gives her a reason to talk to the voices in her head. When she isn’t writing you will find her talking about books with friends or at the beach with her toes in the sand.
Regina Jennings is homeschooling mother of four from Mustang, Oklahoma. She enjoys watching musicals with her kids, traveling with her husband and reading by herself. Regina is the author of A Most Inconvenient Marriage, Caught in the Middle, Love in the Balance and Sixty Acres and a Bride.
Anderson Harp is the author of the thrillers “Retribution” and “Born of War” (Kensington). He served in the Marines, taught artic survival, mountaineering, and was stationed around the globe. He created the USO’s Operation Thriller and did two tours in the Persian Gulf visiting the troops. He is a recipient of the Non-Sibi Sed Patriae Award.
Tina DeSalvo's debut book, Elli, a Second Chance Novel, has received five star reviews and praise. Tina brings her love and passion for the rich culture, unique traditions and interesting people of Cajun Country and New Orleans where she has lived and worked. Before becoming a fiction writer, Tina was a television sports broadcaster where she is said to be the first woman football play-by-play announcer in Louisiana.
"The Congress, whenever two thirds of both houses shall deem it necessary, shall propose amendments to this Constitution, or, on the application of the legislatures of two thirds of the several states, shall call a convention for proposing amendments, which, in either case, shall be valid to all intents and purposes, as part of this Constitution, when ratified by the legislatures of three fourths of the several states, or by conventions in three fourths thereof, as the one or the other mode of ratification may be proposed by the Congress; provided that no amendment which may be made prior to the year one thousand eight hundred and eight shall in any manner affect the first and fourth clauses in the ninth section of the first article; and that no state, without its consent, shall be deprived of its equal suffrage in the Senate. " Article Five of the United States Constitution describes the process whereby the Constitution may be altered. Altering the Constitution consists of proposing an amendment or amendments and subsequent ratification.."
Discuss the pro's and con's of the Constitutional Convwntion with Constitutionalist Nick Purpura of TPATH
Hosts: Reuben Torres Doreen Finkle
Show sponsor Studentsforabetterfuture.com
DONATE TO THE 501 (C) (3) NON PROFIT . YOUR DONATIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE DONATE
Join Host Live Chats
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (40 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (35 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (31 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (28 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (23 chatters)
- Odwirafo (21 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (16 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (16 chatters)
- Curious Times (15 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (12 chatters)
- in5d (8 chatters)
- BeverlyD (8 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- SURN Host (7 chatters)
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (6 chatters)
- RLS Network (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (4 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (4 chatters)
- Universal Radio (4 chatters)
- The Will and Thunder Show (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (3 chatters)
- Heroes 101 Radio (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (2 chatters)
- Sultry Sammi Craig (2 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (2 chatters)
- EncouragingMomentsWithKeva (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- The Asylum0 (2 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (2 chatters)
- The Exchange (1 chatters)
- The Vanguard of Renaissance (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Fanspeak Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Dr Synonymous (1 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- Crave Wrestling (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Mets Public Record (1 chatters)
- Enter Youse Interviews (0 chatters)
- Front Row Assholes (0 chatters)