SORT BY Relevancy
Join us as we interview Olliette Murray-Drobot, Executive Director of the Familly Safety Center. The FSC is one location that effectively combines civil, criminal, health and social services for victims of family violence. By co-locating the services of our partner agencies in one location, Family Safety Center is able to better serve the hurting families of Memphis and Shelby County who are caught up in the trauma of domestic violence. Learn more about this organization and similiar ones that may be in your area & call in with your questions or comments. Walking Into A New Life, Inc. is proud to be a partner of the FSC.
Today we talk about Safety Week coming up soon. We know, it's a few months away at the time of this show, but the more time you have to think about it, the less stressful it will be when it happens! Instead of avoiding the level 1 inspection, you should get your truck in order so you can pass!
Today we talk about the #1 thing that puts people out of service- brake systems, adjustments and maintenance. We share some resources, take your questions and try to help you out! Let's Truck!
On tonight's show Rosie is going to discuss the history and use of two very aromatic herbs, Witch Hazel and Tansy.
Witch hazel is a topical astringent derived from the bark and leaves of Hamamelis virginiana, the common or North American witch-hazel shrub. Tansy has been used medicinally for centuries but has fallen out of favor because of its toxicity.
In addition Rosie will be discussing the uses of Zinc Oxide and it's safety as a natural sunscreen and wound care.
The show is sponsored by Blended Herbal Treasures at www.bhtshop.com
*The opinions expressed by the guests are for entertainment purposes only and those guests providing comments are theirs alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Psychic Viewpoint Show or its host.*
in Self Help
Q & A Night - You'll suggest the themes for tonight's show, which will involve any topic from the world of public safety, violence prevention, and child abuse and trauma. Special co-host Dr. Debra Warner, Psy.D., a Los Angeles based Forensic Psychologist will lead the discussion. ~~ NAASCA is pleased to announce that Debra will be making regular special co-host appearances on upcoming Tuesday night question-and-answer style community participation shows. An educator and violence prevention expert, Dr. Warner will assist SCAN host and NAASCA founder Bill Murray field questions and lead a variety of topic discussions suggested by our call-in participants. Debra's understanding of the issues of child abuse and trauma spring not only from a professional perspective, but also from a personal one. Multiple members of her own family have been victims of predators. She'll share how she's participated in their struggle with surviving and thriving. ~~ Everyone's invited to engage on tonight's show .. on the phone or in SCAN's ever-present community chat room. ~~ Please visit our website: www.NAASCA.org
Susun Weed answers your health questions followed by an informative minute interview with Dr. Sandra Bevacqua a PhD in Molecular and Cellular Biology with additional expertise in Genetic Engineering, Nutrition and Human Biology. Most recently, Dr. Bevacqua has focused on developing educational programs in the field of Holistic Women’s Health. Frustrated by the lack of options available to women faced with pelvic health concerns she developed The Pelvic Health Transformation Program, The Pregnant Woman's Guide to Protecting the Pelvic Floor and The Mystery is Over! Understanding Female Sexual Health in which women of all ages receive the education and the techniques needed to naturally recover from all types of incontinence, urinary urgency, pain and loss of function due to organ prolapse, pelvic pain syndromes, as well as sexual misunderstanding or dysfunction.
this episode Q&A includes:
• 4 kinds of plant poisons and safety of yarrow and the color of their flowers..
• osteopenia- daily full fat yogurt, walk at least 3 miles a day, free weights, no calcium supplements..
• caller who overcame candida overgrowth with oak bark sitz baths, no sugar..
• sperm mobility, vigor and longevity..
• safety of vasectomy..
• seaweed removes heavy metals and radiation quickly!
• low iron and heavy bleeding- eating liver, shepherd's purse fresh flowering tincture, yellow dock..
• calcium supplements makes bones stiff and brittle..
• harvesting and eating nettle- parts used..
• annual urtica urens root for early stage prostate cancer..
• nettle seeds harvested in the fall..
• fungal ear infection- garlic oil or baked onion..
• fluid in the sinus's and horse radish..
Our Blog Talk Radio Program; Our vision is for the show to be a lighthearted conversation to discuss information to start a trucking company. This program is for beginners. Also to help build relationships between drivers, safety professionals, regulatory agencies and the motoring public. In the end we are all working toward the same goal of making our highways safer for everyone.
DISCLAIMER: We do not pretend to have all the answers nor know all the regulations, rules and rights. Remember states have the right to adopt all or some of the Federal Regulations so you must know your state laws as well as the Federal laws. We offer an arena to discuss both our and your experiences and best practices. Please keep in mind our goal is to improve the safety of our highways and byways across our great nation. We humbly defer to the regulatory agencies both state and federal to help all of us be the safest we can be.
We encourage everyone to contact the appropriate regulatory agency directly, however if you are not comfortable doing that please contact the Safety Mentor.
Please join our radio program discussing transportation news every Tuesday, at 5 pm (mountain time). You can listen to the program by going to http://www.blogtalkradio.com/triplerrroftrucking, Guest call in number for this show is (347) 857-3624.
There are all sorts of crime statistics out there. One will tell you how many robberies occur every second, how many assaults will occur every second....and on and on. Today's program will give you Tips on how you can Vacation Safely. In other words, "how to keep from becoming a vacation crime statistic," -- join us on this episode for more "crazy crook" stories, more cyber crime lessons, "news you can use" and much more along with our theme of Vacation Safety.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (378 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (49 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (48 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (43 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (29 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (26 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (25 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (24 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (20 chatters)
- Odwirafo (19 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (15 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (13 chatters)
- SURN Host (11 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (8 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (6 chatters)
- Father Teresa (6 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (6 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (5 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (5 chatters)
- InThePaint (5 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (5 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (5 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (4 chatters)
- Love Productions (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (4 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (3 chatters)
- RLS Network (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (3 chatters)
- The Goddess Suite (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (2 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- AACONS (2 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Dr Synonymous (1 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (1 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (1 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (1 chatters)
- Mets Public Record (1 chatters)
- TXKirk Bernard (1 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE RADIO23 (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)