SORT BY Relevancy
This week, I will be having Isaac Moffett on the show to discuss the contract between American schools and Foreign schools. He is currently the host of a podcast "The Great Education Struggle" and an expert on the topic. We will be covering the difference in curriculum, the American standards of common core, and why American students are outperformed by foreigners when the U.S. government spends around $12,000 per student each year.
Isaac Moffett's Podcast: http://www.thegreateducationstruggle.com/
The New Heights Educational Group, Inc. promotes literacy for children and adults by offering a range of educational support services. Such services include assisting families in the selection of schools, organization of educational activities, and acquisition of materials. We promote a healthy learning environment and enrichment programs for families of preschool and school-age children, including children with special needs.
Evidence of a Trust is evidence of an Estate
Returning as guests are the venerable scholars of trusts and estates. If you want to know the exact ins and outs of this complex web that ensnares all but a few on earth, you should listen in. Because this is a web you can weave to sheild yourself.
When controversies arise, the Trustees of GTEN contract privately to handle any and all such controversies commercially.
Establish disputed facts privately by administrative process
Disqualify debt collectors (and make them go away)
Void a driver's license or other State or Federal contract ab initio (as if it never existed)
Void traffic tickets, cancel fines and cancel traffic court appearances
Enforce any agreement
The following tools are utilized by the Trustees of GTEN to settle any controversy:
Service of process
The entry of private evidence into public court for summary judgment
First, let me say that Emily and I are happy that you are here!
My name is Leslie and I am known as The Bible Belt Mystic. I have an Intuitive Coaching & Healing Ministry in Norman, Oklahoma. I found Emily a little over a year ago and I instantly knew she was an Earth Angel with much to offer the world. So I took Emily under my (Angel) wing – and now, we offer this weekly show to help you create a better life.
Maybe you are stuck because of a past life or a soul contract . . . or maybe it’s a hidden belief system or multi-lifetime vow of suffering. . . You have to know what’s holding you back before you can release it and heal your life.
After you’ve discovered what you need to release, then you must work to create the vibrational alignment for what you want in your life.
I want to see everyone live an Empowered and Inspired Life – and this means YOU!
Because I had so many people telling me “I am utterly unhappy in my life. I hate my job. I’m lonely. I have no money, and I really do want change. But I cannot afford to see an Intuitive or a Coach” – Emily and I teamed up to bring you Conscious Creator Coaching – your FREE Weekly Conscious Coaching Session.
If you are ready to become a Conscious Creator in your own life – I am ready to show you the way.
As an Intuitive Coach, I can look at your present path and determine if you are in alignment with what you desire. And if you’re not, I can give you the steps to create the alignment that you need to create the life you desire!
Be sure and sign up for your FREE username at Blog Talk Radio and participate in our chat room. We often take questions from the chat room during the show. And be sure our hashtags:#TellUsYourWins #ConsciousCreatorCoaching #BibleBeltMystic #BibleBeltMysticsRadio
Jeremiah 1vs5 tells us that like the prophet Jeremiah, we have a contract with GOD. Whether you are already a client or you are new to Numerology, The purpose of this program is to create a forum for sharing vital information with you about your contract with the creator. The letters in your name reveal what you promised the Creator and the numbers in your birthdate reveal the agifts that the Creator has given to you. Are you keeping your promise to God? What gifts do you posess that are sure to bring you the success you desire? Tune in Tuesday 12/16 and every Tuesday at 7pm to make use of this forum created especially for you
Business Information and How to Save Money
You can lead your business with peace of mind knowing you’ll have access to advice when you need it. Listen to the show for some great ideas to help your business.
Some Business Services ideas:
Importance of Contract and document review
For information or call Arron Gonzales at 336-782-8858. Listeners call in 646-668-2238
Fantasy Footall Episode 1.55: host Matt Kelley @fantasy_mansion laments Jay Gruden's public defamation of Robert Griffin III.
Passively look to acquire RGIII in dynasty, activity look to acquire Colin Kaepernick in dynasty leagues.
Marveling at Jay Cutler's public perception and insane $126.7 million dollar contract.
Advanced metrics provided by PlayerProfiler.com.
General Sports Talk with your hosts Robert Ford and Andre Peterson. Topics to include:
1. Bowl Predictions: New Orleans Bowl - Nevada vs. Louisiana Lafayette, New Mexico Bowl - UTEP vs. Utah State
2. Ex Nebraska coach lands Youngstown State head position.
3. TCU gives Gary Patterson a new long term contract.
4. Paul Chryst informs Pitt about meeting with Wisconsin.
5. Most overrated CFB Teams this past season?
6. Congrats to Marcus Mariota on winning the Heisman.
7. NFL Playoff Picture
8. What NFL Assistant coaches are ready to be head coaches?
9. Cowboys optimistic that DeMarco Murray will play against Colts this weekend.
10. Redskins put Colt McCoy on IR, RG3 gets another chance.
11. Takeaways from NFL's week 15.
12. 5 best rookie WR's this season.
Lots to talk about on tonight's episode.
First we start with Sprint, the Cup Series title sponsor since 2004 (was originally Nextel) has announced that they will not return after their contract expires after the 2016 season. We discuss why Sprint may be making this change, and who the possible replacements for them could be...
The season opening exhibition race, the Sprint Unlimited has also gone under a couple of changes. The pole sitters, as well as past Daytona pole sitters, and all of the Chasers from 2014 will be eligible for the 2015 race. These changes are known as the Danica clause. We'll discuss our thoughts on these changes for 2015.
Also, some more unfortunate for driver, Brian Vickers. Vickers, the current driver of the #55 Aaron's Dream Machine Toyota in the Sprint Cup Series will now miss at least the start of the 2015 season now due to an illness once again. This will be the 3rd time in his career that he will miss significant time due to illness.
Frank Kerr has also been hired for Richard Petty Motorsports' NASCAR Xfinity Series team.
And on the truck side, Ray Black, Jr will run for rookie of the year at SS-Greenlight Racing in 2015, as he will run the full schedule.
Also, if we have time, we will talk about the changes talking place on pit road now that the NASCAR officials will no longer be in every pit stall.
It has come time to look back on the entire 2014 season that NASCAR has experienced. The good, bad, the ugly, unexpected, and controversial, it will all be looked at.
Join Dustin Parks and Rob Blount as they look back at a season that saw a back-to-back Camping World Trucks champion, a rookie take home the Nationwide Series championship, and a one-race war to determine a Sprint Cup champion.
They'll look back at the resurrgence of Dale Earnhardt Jr, Darrell Wallace Jr. having a great season in Trucks, but then opting out of contract to go to Roush in Nationwide, the surreal season that Tony Stewart experienced as owner, driver, and man, and many more moments in between.
Two hours of talk will begin at 6:30 p.m. ET/5:30 p.m. CT.
The “featured” BlogTalkRadio program opens the Tuesday, December 16, 2014th broadcast day at 10:00 a.m. with Co-hosts Richard Narog and Hezi Aris in discussion about the trending issues pertinent to the City of Yonkers: politics, union contracts, education funding, a looming Yonkers Board of Education Capital Improvement Plan, and Yonkers Mayor Mike Spano’s Proposed FY2015-2106 Budget.
At 11:00 a.m. Hezi pivots onto the internal scene to acknowledge the importance and pertinence international issues and news have or will have on our national and local economies and lifestyles.
Your participation is shamelessly solicited; share your perspective; ask a question, be heard! Place your call to (347) 205-9201. You are only asked to please stay on topic. Listen live or on demand: http://www.BlogTalkRadio.com/WestchesterOnTheLevel/
Diva Glam Studio Weave:
Hosted by Julaun Hubbard
Diva Glam Studio Weave
Diva Glam Studio Weave is providing an exclusive line of 100% Virgin Indian, Brazilian, Malaysian and Peruvian human hair. Made in machine weft, top closures and lace frontal human hairlines. With outstanding customer service and beautiful hair. You will not want to shop with another online extensions hair provider. Once you've had Diva Glam Studio Weave you will never shop anywhere else for your 100% virgin human hair. So, go ahead and fall in love with Diva Glam Studio Weave. You will never be the same.
We have provided our unmatched premium quality products to Salons as well as Consumers and their hair stylists for many years. With people's growing interest in 100% virgin human hair, we recently decided to market our products to the global market and consumers. We are now proudly serving customers with the same supreme products worldwide through our online shop.
In order to serve our customers beyond their expectations. We have built a very strong relationship with our suppliers, ensuring that the hair you purchase is just the way you want it: 100% virgin human hair, beautiful, natural, healthy and strong.
After all, we want our customers to become customers for life. With our expertise from many years in the beauty and hair industry, we understand a our customers' needs and we are committed to provide the best products and service available.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (74 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (64 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (34 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (24 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (17 chatters)
- reactionariez (16 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (16 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (15 chatters)
- Straitway (13 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (9 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (9 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (8 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (6 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- Curious Times (4 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (4 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (4 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (3 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (3 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (3 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (3 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (3 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (3 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (3 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (3 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (2 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (2 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (2 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (2 chatters)
- ShadySykes (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (1 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Aftermath Radio (1 chatters)
- ALLFACTS IS BACK (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Ms Computer Lady (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Growl Radio (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)