SORT BY Relevancy
Inspired by the volunteers of a local community center, Angeline wrote North Star, her debut novel and the first book in her Sheridan series for Soul Mate Publishing. Angeline drew on her ten years of work experience in academics to transport romance readers from their stressful lives by providing contemporary love stories that feature captivating characters with strong family values.
Angeline was born in Washington, D. C., but lived most of her life in New Jersey and considers the “Garden State” her home. Her childhood passion for writing led to a degree in English Literature and a membership in Romance Writers of America. She is the Vice President of the Cultural, Interracial, and Multicultural Special Interest Chapter of Romance Writers of America and enjoys providing aspiring writers with writing resources to help them strengthen their craft. Angeline loves to hear from her readers. You can contact her through her Website | Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads | Google + | Pinterest
New York Times bestselling authors Robyn Carr and Kristan Higgins will join Jill Shalvis for a BlogTalkRadio show celebrating Small-Town Contemporary Romance. Please join us on 11/11/11 for this special live discussion. For more information on these authors visit jillshalvis.com, robyncarr.com, kristanhiggins.com. Don't miss this exciting event!
Romance is On The Air with Jennifer Fusco is pleased to welcome, Laura Moore!
A message from Laura Moore:
I was born in and grew up there and in Western Massachusetts. I received my undergraduate degree and my M.A. in art history. Since graduate school I've worked as a museum lecturer and have taught art, art history, and French. My family and I now live in Rhode Island, where, in addition to writing, I teach English at the Rhode Island School of Design--a great place to share my love of art and fiction.
I began writing my first romance while pursuing my master's degree. My first novel, Ride a Dark Horse, filled most of a spiral bound notebook. I was running out of pages when my wonderful husband presented me with a laptop for my birthday. It didn't take long for me to realize I far preferred writing love stories to cranking out term papers!
This podcast is owned by Authors On The Air Global Radio Network, LLC and produced by Pam Stack.
Special thank you to our show sponsor Michael Lowdnes, the website professionals, at www.pmlmedia.com
Romance is ON THE AIR with Jennifer Fusco is pleased to welcome, Jeannie Moon!
Jeannie says, "I’ve always believed in the power of first love. Whether this love finds you when you’re fifteen or fifty, there’s something magical, something lasting and pure, about the first time you feel that tingling emotion, and that’s what I wanted to bring to life in the Forever Love Stories.
Set on the North Shore of Long Island, NY and amidst the hustle and bustle of New York City, the books introduce readers to the Rossi siblings, Meg, Caroline and Kevin. Brilliant, fun loving and dedicated to their family, life has dealt some tough blows to this tight-knit group. But in spite of the hardships they face, Meg, Caroline and Kevin open themselves up to romantic possibilities and allow their hearts to lead.
These are stories that are meant to make you ache, yearn, laugh and cry. But more than anything, they are meant to make you believe in forever.
My writing is a natural extension of who I am and I use all my experiences and sometimes my love of sports for inspiration. I find characters in schools, boardrooms, hospitals, shops, construction sites, courtrooms, patrol cars, farms, and libraries; some come to life on imaginary playing fields and in ice rinks. Eventually, everything ties together. Everything becomes about people taking risks to be happy. About believing in someone. In the end, my books are about finding that special place to call home, finding comfort, and from those things, finding love. I truly believe that’s all most of us want."
This podcast is owned by Authors on The Air Global Radio Network, LLC and produced by Pam Stack.
Special thanks to our show's sponsor Michael Lowdnes at PML Media, the website professionals at www.pmlmedia.com
Tonight we are exploring the best places to find love. Which Cities have the best women? Where can you find the smartest men? Where do the most honest and trustworthy people hangout? Which countries or cities should you avoid? Where are the best dating venues? Where are the best restaurants? What kind of food gets your partner in the mood for love? What was your most romantic date? Where did you go and what made it feel special?
Okay here's your chance to impress me, I want to come to visit your city sometime soon.... if I am looking for romance, where are you going to take me?
Join the light hearted conversation tonight...
Check out all the Ebony's shows on www.ebonyempresstv.com
When it comes to being well-versed on many subjects, Naleighna Kai stands out in the crowd. Join me as I chat with this National Bestselling author, savvy legal professional, and CEO of her own marketing & promotions group. And that's just the tip of the iceberg!
Reunited… A chance encounter lands NBA star Dallas Avery back in the arms of the woman of his dreams. A woman he hasn’t seen in years. A woman he soon discovers just so happens to be his fiancée’s aunt! But Dallas’ fiancee, Tori, isn’t ready to give up all that she’s worked for, so she makes him a shocking offer – go through with the wedding and she’ll still allow him to be with the one woman he now can’t seem to do without. Dallas will get a family, something her much older aunt, Alicia can’t give him. Tori will get the lifestyle she clamors. And Alicia will get the love she’s longed for all her life. Everyone will get a little of what they want. . . and maybe a whole lot of what they don’t. Be careful what you ask for… The details of the trio’s love life play out in the tabloids and on talk shows, making Dallas the center of an NBA scandal. And eventually, the doors slam shut on this open marriage and Dallas is forced to make a choice to end the chaos. But moving on is easier than it looks and by the time all is said and done, secrets will be revealed, passions will be extinguished, and everyone’s lives will be forever changed.
Cindi Sansone-Braff, the Long Island Medium known as "the Romance Whisperer," was named the #1 Psychic for 2011 by the Long Island Press, upstaging the internationally known psychic, John Edward. She was also recommended by Newsday as one of the top psychic/mediums on Long Island.
Cindi is also a Relationship Coach and the author of the spiritual, self-help book entitled: Grant Me a Higher Love:How to Go from the Relationship from Hell to One that's Heaven Sent by Scaling The Ladder of Love, which is an Amazon top ten selling book in the New Age/Channeling category.
Cindi has thousands of clients and many well-known celebrities are among her biggest fans, but you can call into her show and ask her for advice on any issue near and dear to your heart.
Cindi tries to prove that death ends a life, but not a relationship.
You will also come to love Nicole, the co-host and producer of this show.
You can check out Cindi's web site at: www.grantmeahigherlove.com and please don't forget to vote for her for Best Psychic 2012. The link and how to vote are on the homepage.
Everyone call in and shout out your city
Dezrick Dixon Dezrick Dixon is a native of Durham and an established urban and contemporary gospel singer for the new age. He has been singing for seven years and released his first CD single, "Breath on Me", five years ago. Soon after, "Secret Place," followed by "Fill Your Spirit" was made available worldwide through iTunes. Dezrick’s music is currently being played in the UK, Mexico, Australia, China, Japan and South Africa. In 2009, he released a second CD single entitled, "Testify," which will be on his full CD that will be released in 2010. He has shared the stage with artists such as Slim and the Supreme Angels, Keith Wonder Boy Johnson, The Williams Brothers, Canton Spirituals, Dock Mackenzie and has opened for Gospel legend Luther Barnes. "—
City of Durham Events Releasehttp://lifeinternationalrecords.webstarts.com/
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (71 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (46 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (32 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (23 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (21 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (21 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (20 chatters)
- The Portal (19 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (16 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- in5d (12 chatters)
- King of All Trades Blog Talk (9 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (8 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- Tinabrandon (8 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (7 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (7 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (7 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (7 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (6 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- Conservative Report (6 chatters)
- Rifleman (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (5 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (5 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (5 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (5 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (4 chatters)
- Domination and Submission (4 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- prophecynewsandviews (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- Living Astrology (3 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (2 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (2 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- SiS NSpirit (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (2 chatters)
- Tribulation News (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (1 chatters)
- RadicalFaithMin (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- COBASM Radio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Lawful Remedies with Tony Davis (1 chatters)
- Lesbian Love Talk (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (0 chatters)