SORT BY Relevancy
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine for Big Blend Radio’s Champagne Sundays variety show, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 408 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- Fall Recipes with 5-Star Chef Ivan Flowers in San Diego, CA.
- A Taste of Temecula – Food, wine and travel writer and photographer Carmen Micheli, founder of Wine Dimensions and member of the International Food Wine & Travel Writers Association, tells about her favorite farms, wineries and foodie destinations in Temecula, California.
- Solar Power – Robert Arthur Stayton, author of the award-winning book ‘POWER SHIFT: From Fossil Energy to Dynamic Solar Power,’ discusses the economic benefits of using solar power.
Seems you listeners prefer to hear podcasts that talk about the apocalypse. So, here is my opinion on the types of food that you should be storing just in case the shit hits the fan. What do you think on this topic? Feel free to call The Mike Behind The Mike Show at (929) 477-3402 and voice your opinion. We'd love to hear from you. Why do I keep saying WE when it's just me? I dunno. But call anyways. Maybe I'll go schizo on you and you can talk to multiple personalities? LOL!
Follow us on Twitter, Instagram & facebook.
Email at email@example.com
Read my story at www.gofundme.com/disabledmanpodcast
Thank you for listening to this podcast. Please LIKE, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE.
This is the 1976 sci-fi based on one of HG Wells novel The food of the Gods and How it came to Earth, this is interesting if you love sci-fi of the 1970’s, who could ever thought that a trip could go so wrong looking for help? What do you do when you stumble upon something that may just not look so right? Tune in for Movie to Love: Indie Films. After you watch this, I don’t think you’ll be the same the next time you see a wasps! Tune in for Movies to Love: Indie Films.
When Pandora's box was opened, all sorts of chaos was let loose into the word. Many view our current world circumstances in just that way. However, what remained in the box was...Hope. Rev. Jane Batt has become an expert at ferreting out stories of hope, and she will share some with listeners. We will also open up the phone lines for her to tap into her powerful connection to Spirit to share messages of hope to callers.
Rev. Jane Batt graduated from All Faiths Seminary in 2001 and serves as an Associate Minister at Takoma Metaphysical Chapel in Silver Spring, MD, where she is serves in ministries such as Platform Healing and All-Message Service. She is a Reiki Master, a Humane Society Volunteer, and a gatherer of hopeful news for over 40 years.
Today, Dr. Jean Wright, a devoted community Public Health Practitioner discusses the state of our health as it relates to food addictions. Tried and true, hands on support for those addicted to food is offered, as well as information on how the body can overcome and recover from disease caused by addictions by using nutrient rich foods and supplements.
in The Bible
I read and explian hebrew bible.Interpreting the scriptures as i go along reading them to you.I use the complete jewish bible to read from.The tanak or original version the king james version was interpreted from.I go into detailed explanation of scriptures that i read from.Telling the hebrew names of characters as well as english.I use all of Gods holy names in my readings as well as jesus christs.I relate scriptures to modern day experiences and actions of listeners.Driving home a point of the old to the new life experience in christedom.Christianity is the life of the original hebrews passed down generation after generation to none isrealites.To help support these ministries please shop at one of our online stores instead of making a donation.Productadvertisements2014.com for clickbank store products.For clickbank products like arts and entertaiment,computers,employment,green pods,home and garden,P2P,reference,alternative,betting,cooking and food,health and fitness,languages,parenting,self help,sports,business,E-business,games,education,mobile,politics,software,and travel go to productadvertisements2014.com and for vehicle auto body supplies,parts and mechanical parts for model 1900-2014 go to partsautomotive.biz.For some good spiritual music to worship to go to http://www.songcastmusic.com/profiles/roderickwhite .There is a first time live musical performance by me of my two albums "Dark glow in my heart"and "Righteous Sayings".At the Abbey 3420 W Grace Str Chicago,Illinois 60618.Tickets sold http://www.aftonshows.com/roderickwhite.Enter promo code RODERICK013 for $2 off ticket price.Good until September 12.Concert date October 4,2015.
New Orleans Flavor: How Creole/Cajun Cooking inspired a nation.What is it about New Orleans food that makes people fall in love? Some of the best food in the world comes from New Orleans and the French Quarter. We'll spend an hour today exploring The French Quarter's food, people, history, culture, jazz, pizazz and love.
My heart is in Nola. I'm a die-hard-Saints fan, rain or shine, I talk about that city like I've lived there my whole life. Whenever I have ever walked down the streets in the French Quarter it felt like I was home. Even as a tourist I never got lost. It just seemed like I knew where everything was and I automatically knew where not to go. I never could explain that and that's the only city that has ever done that to me. If I had an opportunity to work and live in the French Quarter, I believe I would do everything in my power to make it happen. It's the food, the people, the architecture, the soul of the French Quarter that draws me in. People have said they were eaten alive there. New Orleans never chewed me up and spit me out. I felt embraced and comforted. I felt like I belonged there. It felt like home.
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona, the headquarters for the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 408 National Park units.
On This Episode:
- Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks with Colleen Bathe - Chief of Interpretation, Education and Partnerships; and Sandy Blankenship – Exeter Chamber of Commerce & Sequoia Tourism Council.
- Biodiversity – Ecologist Brian Machovina discusses his upcoming new study in Science of the Total Environment, about why adopting a plant-based diet can contribute to the preservation of natural resources and have a substantial impact on biodiversity.
- Food as Imagery - New Mexico based artist Victoria Chick discusses the history of food as an art subject.
- Peanuts – Donna George, owner of The Peanut Patch in Yuma, Arizona.
Science Fiction – Writer / Film Director Olatunde Osunsanmi discusses his work on 'The Fourth Kind,' 'Evidence' and 'Falling Skies'
The cornerstone show of Sport City is back and ready for action here in the Kitchen. Welcome to the Sunday Morning Brunch where everything that went down on and epic Saturday gets discussed here as well as the mix of games on the NFL Sunday Afternoon and Evening as well as Monday Night action also. Join Chandler Knight aka Nostradamus, Ignacio Silva aka Nacho, Rhodri Jones aka The Welsh Dragon and Tyrone Powell aka TP Tymeless as we get ready to cook up the best Sport Food For Thought around the World Wide Web. Tell a friend to tell a friend that its the Sport City Chefs AGAIN! If they don't know..... NOW THEY KNOW!!!!!
Friday, October 2nd
10pm ET / 9pm CT / 7pm PT
Accept food from faeries, and you’ll never escape their realm, according to European folklore. Accept food from Sasquatch and you will forever be trapped in the spirit world, according to indigenous North American tales. And today, abductees—at least those who have returned—often report being offered strange beverages from their captors. Are these similarities mere coincidence, or is something more at play?
An area of the paranormal that has rarely been researched and talked about, author - Joshua Cutchin explores and blows open the doors on the many cases where food and beverages are connected to paranormal phenomena and the effects each have on humans.
Food For Thought! Join us Friday night as we unlock some of the mysteries that involve the spirit realm, cryptozoology, and alien encounters and the foods and pills that are received and offered.
Show Call In Number: (661) 244-9831
Master chef Ramon Weldon, whose highly successful blog, http://weldonramon.blogspot.com, teaches people how to revamp their "ordinary menus" into "extraordinary food events". He gives you all the details from appetizers to entrees to desserts and divine drinks and gives you a powerful thought to carry you through the day with his "Food for the Soul" antidotes.
Food for The Soul is design to help feed your mind, relationships and personal growth. Chef Ramon Weldon will give you great recipes and life living suggests, also help with personal growth that will help build a better relationship with you and others. Check out my website ramon.firstfitness.com
To leave feedback or ask Questions please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Today, we will be talking to William Rosenzweig, Dean and Executive Director of The Food Business School, about what The Food Business School (FBS) is and what aspirations and goals they envision FBS to be.
William B. Rosenzweig has spent more than twenty-five years integrating the practices and perspectives of an entrepreneur, venture investor, and educator. He is regarded internationally as an expert in cultivating and transforming impactful ideas into thriving enterprises.
Will was founding CEO (and Minister of Progress) of The Republic of Tea, an award-winning specialty tea company that is credited with creating the premium tea category in the United States. As an entrepreneur and investor, he has been involved in Odwalla, Stonyfield Farms, Trinity Springs, Winetasting.com and Brand New Brands, a functional food incubator he founded in 2003.
In November 2014, Will joined forces with The Culinary Institute of America (CIA) to launch The Food Business School (FBS), the CIA’s new center for executive and graduate education. As dean and executive director of The Food Business School, Will is working with industry experts to create specialized programs that enable and empower entrepreneurs to design, deliver, and lead transformative innovations that address the world’s most pressing food challenges—and its greatest business opportunities.
A little about FBS's mission
The Food Business School enables and empowers entrepreneurial leaders to design, deliver and lead transformative innovations that address the world’s most pressing food challenges—and its greatest business opportunities
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (23 chatters)
- John Baptist (21 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (18 chatters)
- Joseph Gibson (10 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (9 chatters)
- Donny C (9 chatters)
- Witch School (9 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (7 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (7 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (6 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (6 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (6 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Voices InJustice Radio (4 chatters)
- We Built That Network (4 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (3 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (3 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (3 chatters)
- TheGodSquad (3 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (3 chatters)
- USA live (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- The DG Show (2 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (2 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- African On The Move (1 chatters)
- Bigfoot Ground Zero (1 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (1 chatters)
- Dr Mara Karpel Your Golden Years (1 chatters)
- Papa CE (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (1 chatters)
- Peter and Pyle (1 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- That Nerd Show Podcast 2-0 (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- Doctor Ginny (0 chatters)