SORT BY Relevancy
Contact Report 150, Atlantis Lemuria, Goblet of Truth
3. The human bears a spirit that does not die nor sleep during the deepest sleep; it records all thoughts and motions; it informs the human whether his thoughts are correct or false-if he has learned to pay attention.
4. The spirit within the human is the bearer of the creative realm, and every human has his own (spirit).
5. It is incomprehensible that the human speaks of a heaven and of a kingdom of heaven within himself, rather than to merely say: Creation, truth, knowledge, wisdom, spirit, consciousness and existence.
6. A human’s yearning lies in the joy that remains, for the imperishable life, the permanent peace, the spiritual and consciousness-related wealth that never fades and lasts forever.
7. Heaven and Earth will perish, but truth, knowledge, wisdom and spirit will never be changing [change?] or perish.
We head to the ship and let ourselves be lifted by the transport beam. After a few seconds the ship is already hovering high, and from an altitude of about 50 meters I take some photos of the surroundings of the ship‘s departure point below. I take some straight from above, and others at an angle. I take them through the still open transport beam hatch, while we slowly rise. After I finish Semjase closes the hatch, and within seconds the ship shoots up several kilometers higher, without me being able to feel any acceleration or other external forces. It's just as if I was standing on solid ground somewhere on Earth.
To Frisco, my son, to San Francisco, but into the future. Namely to that time when the city is destroyed by the earthquake. I would be interested in how everything looks,
when the first severe quake is over, and exactly this I want then also to photograph. This will surely be possible to do, won't it?
And surely it doesn't matter, if I then also publish these photographs, if they come out well, is that okay?
Surely there would be nothing to object against this, for thereby very many people would then leave San Francisco and settle elsewhere before the catastrophe arises..
This would save very many human lives.
Certainly, I do agree with this, but it requires several hours if I should take you there.
This old ship in fact, and presently I have no other ship at my disposal, needs a longer time for preparation, if accordingly you are to be back here again in normal time at first dawn, of the morning.
86. Because the Haster inhabitants are now interested in life forms in the remote vastness of the Universe which is still inaccessible to them but cannot yet reach these areas with their technology, we have extended our connections with them in such a way that we brought an expeditionary command of the Haster inhabitants here in the Great Spacer.
87. We also helped them build their station, which was created in the depths of the North Sea and from where they will expand their expeditionary work across the whole world.
88. Since their mental, physical, and consciousness-related development has not yet progressed as far as ours, we can only maintain physical contact with them using our vibration-neutralizing devices, as we must also do so with the Earth people when it is necessary now and then.
89. However, this now means that the Haster inhabitants can freely move among the Earth people because their vibrations turn out to be bearable with those of the Earth people, but only briefly.
90. The Haster inhabitants cannot remain in the direct range of the vibrations of the Earth people for more than 17 hours; otherwise, they begin to lose control of themselves.
Tune in weekly with Reverend D. M. Mason as he shares a powerful and refreshing word that will ignite and captivate faith in Jesus Christ.
Point of Contact is the outreached arm of D.M. Mason Ministries an outreach of nearly 20 years committed to the connecting, releasing the power of Jesus Christ into everyday lives.Luke 8 44 is the focus scripture reminding each listener that they are just one word, one touch from the breakthrough of there life.Point of Contact can be listened to on blogtalkradio.com/dmmason each Thursday afternoon 1pm Eastern
Have a listen to the Results many of our ILS Team Members had this first week of March,
Real People, Real Results, Really Really Cool...
Listen in and Buckle Up...
This ILS Thing is going Fast...
The Department of Justice just released it's report on the Ferguson police department. The report only confirmed what the people been saying. Black people were victims of racial profiling,intimidation,harassment,and oppression. This report is systematic racism at it's purest form. Where do we go from here? What actions shall we take as a community since we have this information?
Discussing college football, Big 12 Conference and specifically Texas Longhorn sports. Including Game analysis, guest interviews, and a little bit crazyness. Give us a call to talk UT sports. You can also tweet your questions @MBHORNSFAN
This episode we give updates on UT baseball & basketball. Also early 2016 football recruiting.
Join the experts at the GBN Report, as they continue their look at the top prospects for the upcoming NFL Draft. They'll continue their analysis of players they saw, and liked at the recent NFL Combine, and take a look at where some of them might go in this year's NFL Draft. Join us for an hour of enjoyable and informative football talk!
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (97 chatters)
- Amy Peikoff (19 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (18 chatters)
- Robert Phoenix (7 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (5 chatters)
- TalkSouthRadio (3 chatters)
- Male MilSpouse Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (2 chatters)
- Will Rogers PhD TheocentricBiz (1 chatters)
- Rick Sterling (1 chatters)
- The Magic Happens (1 chatters)
- Big Sports Fan And More (1 chatters)
- Hot Pink Radio with Carla Hall (1 chatters)
- Jamelle Sanders (1 chatters)