SORT BY Relevancy
Join us for a conversation with Congressional candidate Will Bronson (D-FL), running for the House of Representatives in the 17th Congressional District of Florida.
Will is a Navy veteran and retired airline pilot who ran and narrowly missed winning election in 2012. He hopes to prevail this time and will discuss with us his political philosophies and his stands on the issues facing Floridians and all Americans.
If you live in Florida's CD-17, whch includes includes all of Charlotte, Okeechobee, Highlands, Glades, Desoto, and Hardee counties, and parts of Hillsborough, Polk, Lee, and Manatee counties, you will not want to miss this opportunity to speak to Will Bronson.
Even if you don't live in Will's district, you stil have skin in this game. Elections matter.
Call 347-850-8445 to join the conversation.
Born and raised in Mesquite, Nevada, Cresent Hardy has always worked hard to not only take care of himself and his family, but to give back to his community. His commitment to public service is clear – he has served as the Mesquite Public Works Director, a member of the Virgin Valley Water District, as a member of the Mesquite City Council, and has served two terms in the Nevada State Assembly. Cresent Hardy brings over two decades of distinguished public service experience to his campaign for Nevada’s 4th Congressional District.
A fifth-generation resident of Mesquite – his grandfather was the first baby born in the town – Hardy knows the importance of building a strong, safe community for families. He and his wife, Peri, have been married for 32 years, and are the parents of four wonderful children.
Cresent is proud to have helped in the Golf Fore Kids fundraising program, which has raised over $165,000 for needy children in Southern Nevada in only four short years. Hardy is also active in his church and community organizations such as Junior Livestock, 4H, and veterans groups.
Growing up in a farming community taught Cresent the value of hard work at a young age. Working with cattle, horses, and pigs on his father’s ranch as a young man instilled a valuable work ethic that he applies each and every day as a businessman. As a small business owner, Cresent Hardy knows what it takes to create jobs, make payroll, and meet a budget…something we desperately need more of in Washington!
The value of a hard day’s work and being self-reliant helped him to succeed in his career as a licensed contractor and small business owner.
Sponsored by FREE-FLO 2014 – Freethought Florida Orlando, October 10th- 12. http://www.free-flo.org
Author, columnist, public speaker and proud atheist CJ Werleman has just released a book titled, "Atheists Can't Be Republicans." (http://www.cjwerleman.com/my-books/atheists-cant-be-republicans.html)
We were curious as to Werleman's claim, so tonight he joins us for a podcast that will undoubtedly be a spirited conversation about religion, politics, big money and the Grand Old Party.
Want to weigh in? Email: email@example.com
SHARK WEEK link: http://www.vox.com/xpress/2014/8/25/6065531/shark-week-scientists-david-shiffman-megalodon-submarine-shark
Seth's Patreon page: http://www.patreon.com/sethandrews
Nicholas Di Iorio is the Republican Party challenger to incumbent Democrat Rep. Carolyn Maloney in Congressional District 12 (NY), Mr. Di Iorio will be interviewed by Dr. Tom Stevens regarding his positions on domestic issues.
THE EXCEPTIONAL ONE, KEN MCCLENTON, NIGHTLY DELVES INTO THE CHALLENGES FACED BY CONSERVATIVE AMERICANS WITHIN SOCIETY'S CULTURAL INSTITUTIONS--INDIVIDUAL AND FAMILY, EDUCATION, ECONOMICS, GOVERNMENT AND FAITH--WITH A UNIQUE URBAN TWIST.
MONDAYS THROUGH THURSDAYS AT 9:00 PM ET.
OF THE 1860'S
CALLED UPON THE
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO
INCREASE THEIR INFLUENCE
THE FLAWS OF SLAVERY
THE DEMANDS OF RECONSTRUCTION OF
TEA PARTY REPUBLICANS
OF THE NEW MILLENNIUM
ARE CALLING UPON
THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO
EASE ITS INFLUENCE
FOR STATES TO INCREASE THEIRS.
WE LOOK AT BOTH
DETERMINE HOW A
COMPARISON AND CONTRAST
YIELDS AN UNDERSTANDING
OF WHAT AMERICANS
DESIRE FOR A
THE EXCEPTIONAL CONSERVATIVE SHOW
ACNATION RADIO NETWORK
PUNDIT PRESS RADIO
Nicholas Di Iorio is the Republican Party challenger to incumbent Democrat Rep. Carolyn Maloney in Congressional District 12 (NY), Mr. Di Iorio will be interviewed by Dr. Tom Stevens regarding his background and foreign policy positions.
Be a part of the 44th Annual Legislative Conference (ALC) Sept. 24-27, 2014, in Washington, DC.
ALC is the premier gathering of African Americans, cultivating engaging policy discussions on issues that impact black communities around the world. This four-day conference features more than 70 policy sessions, a national town hall, a job and contract procurement fair, the annual Prayer Breakfast, the Phoenix Awards Dinner—and much more.
Join subject experts, industry leaders, elected officials, and concerned citizens like you to explore today's issues from an African-American perspective.
Check out our highlights from the 2013 Annual Legislative Conference!
View our preliminary session listing to see a snapshot of this year's issue forums and braintrusts.
Nicholas Di Iorio is the Republican Party challenger to incumbent Democrat Rep. Carolyn Maloney in Congressional District 12 (NY), Mr. Di Iorio will be interviewed by Dr. Tom Stevens regarding his positions on Israel.
In tonight's episode of the Current Issues Show on TrueChat we discuss how the Republican's prospects may be brightening in the senate. Could the GOP make a real attempt to gain control of the senate? What would this mean for the government, the people, and the president? Is the GOP turning around or not? Find out tonight when your favorite hosts discuss this topic. We will also will debate how to reform immigration.
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* Can Republicans take back the U.S. Senate in upcoming 2014 elections?
* Interview with former U.S. Senator and current President of the Heritage Foundation, Jim DeMint.
* Exclusive interview with Ken Buck, the next TEA Party Congressman from Colorado.
Radio call in #713-955-0464 Democrats. Republicans were, necessarily, part of the change equation.
This post originally appeared at The Nation.
The Republican Party was, for a vital century, the American political party most closely aligned with the cause of civil rights. The invariably realistic Frederick Douglass explained that, “I knew that however bad the Republican Party was, the Democratic Party was much worse. The elements of which the Republican party was composed gave better ground for the ultimate hope of the success of the colored man’s cause than those of the Democratic Party.”
Well into the 20th century, Republicans took seriously their history and their responsibility that went with it. They worked to earn the votes of African-Americans and all supporters of equal justice under law, declaring in the party’s 1960 platform that:
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (158 chatters)
- John Baptist (154 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (42 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (39 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (38 chatters)
- NTEB (33 chatters)
- The Dream1 (32 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (20 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (20 chatters)
- HOV Radio (18 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (18 chatters)
- Viviendo con los Angeles (18 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (17 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (15 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (14 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (14 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (12 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (11 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (11 chatters)
- AngelsandWarriors (10 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (9 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (8 chatters)
- American White History Month (8 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (8 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (7 chatters)
- The Final Word Podcast (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (5 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (5 chatters)
- ConversationswithDrDIvanYoung (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (4 chatters)
- BeverlyD (4 chatters)
- carsonscorner (4 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (4 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (4 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Arlette and Mike Talk (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (3 chatters)
- ABQ Sports Crew Radio (3 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Trans4mational Conversations (3 chatters)
- UrbanLiteraryReview (2 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- CopRot Radio (2 chatters)
- 64403 (2 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (2 chatters)
- spiritualactivists (1 chatters)
- Stay Bold Radio (1 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (1 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- Tarvino (1 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters0 (1 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (1 chatters)
- LinkedLocalNetwork (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- DONT PLAY RADIO (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Lenon Honor (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (1 chatters)