SORT BY Relevancy
Were you like many who thought Obamacare was going to solve all of the
health care issues? What is happening to thousands who have been put into
the Medicaid system and can't see a doctor? What about those who have health
insurance and the doctors are not taking the plans? Join Dr. Taffy Wagner as she
updates us on what is happening with Obamacare today!
A couple of days ago I saw where Wal-Mart was getting into the benefits game for the shoppers. Well, if you are a part-time worker, its not the same for you. Have you ever thought vision should have been a part of the ACA? Well it is for children. Join Dr. Taffy as she discusses some of the latest happenings with the ACA. After, all it is your health that you are responsible for.
The Session Overview below is provided as a courtesy to those who prefer to read than listen, yet on each call additional insights are given which round out the subject.
The Emerging Science of Ormus
The science surrounding the discovery and use of monatomics (single atom trace minerals), also known as ormus elements, M-state elements or angstrom elements, is rapidly gaining ground in high-tech industries, farm & garden applications, and in many areas of human health. Current uses range from industrial applications in fuel cell technology and computers, to improving plant health and food production, to human use as a resource to build health, balance emotions, improve meditation, inspire a purpose-oriented lifestyle, and improve one’s personal manifestation abilities (through increased concentration of focus).
The Affordable Care Act has changed the health care system in a number of ways. One of the changes is the advent of the Accountable Care Organization. This edition of The Fischer Report will focus on Accountable Care Organizations and explain how the changes will affect your health care providers. We will also provide links to online resources to help further your understanding of this this complex system.
We have prepared an online companion to our show highlighting this weeks topic here.
Host: Bill Black.
Minda Wilson discusses health care legislation and its effects on small businesses and their employees.
Audio library: www.ExitCoachRadio.com. Be Sure to Visit Our Advisor List!
In this episode we look at the American Health Care System: Its Pros and Cons and offer advice things you should know.
Customer Service is something that I am always talking about. Working within the senior care industry I marvelled at how Customer Service took on many forms. I truly believe that my experiences with residents, family members and care professionals is what has shaped my view of Customer Care.
Today, I will be talking with Corey Poirier, author, speaker and radio host about creating A+ Customer Experiences. I also hope to ask him how being a musician and stand up comedian has helped him to hone his craft of speaking and how these 2 things have influenced how he approaches Customer Interactions.
Learn more about Corey Poirier.
Thank you to our Sponsors:
Hurricane Marketing Enterprises
Private Duty Network
Thrive Assisted Living
Seniors Blue Book
Mystic Waters Media
The radio program of Alpha Health Ministry will focus on Health Education and personal health improvement by covering various health & wellness topics designed to educate, elevate and inspire people to take control of their health & well-being. This is a Christian radio program which adheres to biblical based principles designed to promote a Healthy Spirit, Soul and Body. Join us for another segment of Health By Design hosted by Minister Surette Sands.
Where words fail, music speaks - Hans Christian Anderson
Today on Conversations In Care we will be exploring the role of Music Thearpy in care and healing. This unique therapy is utilized in many different care settings with patients of all ages. Join us in conversation as we learn more about this unique modality.
Host Tami Neumann, sits down in conversation with Max Lerman, Music Therapist from Peace Hospice and Palliative Care in the Chicagoland area. Max, provides music therapy services for individuals with terminal illnesses.
Conversations In Care Welcomes Leslie Josel to the show to help us examine ADHD. Leslie will help us to understand what ADHD is and what we need to know in regard to living successfully with it.
Join Host Live Chats
- Trunews Radio (19 chatters)
- Straitway (17 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (15 chatters)
- The Portal (12 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- Communities Digital News Hours (8 chatters)
- TRUradio (8 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (7 chatters)
- The War Room (6 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- Trek Talking (6 chatters)
- Positively Autistic (6 chatters)
- Golf Talk Live (6 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (5 chatters)
- EmpowerYOU Radio (5 chatters)
- Universal Energy (5 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (4 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- Conservative Report (3 chatters)
- Open Lines Paranormal show (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- Tom Florios Hard Rock n Sports (3 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (3 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- JIMMY SMITH (2 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (2 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (2 chatters)
- FFToolbox (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- Elevate The Soul (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (1 chatters)
- Discovering The Truth w Dan Duval (1 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (1 chatters)
- CTKRMinistries (1 chatters)
- CWA Radio (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Impact Media (1 chatters)
- Its Not Me Its You (1 chatters)
- Nu Power Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (1 chatters)
- THE CONFLICTS OF LIFE (1 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (1 chatters)