SORT BY Relevancy
The killing of 9 innocent people by the racist savage Dylann Roof has caused a call for the confederate flag to come down. Alabama has removed the flag,South Carolina is taking a vote on the issue and retailers have stopped selling the flag. Some feel it's a attack on their heritage while others feel the confederate flag represents hate.
We are going to open up the phone lines tonight and let you, our listeners contribute to the discussion of the controversy surrounding the Confederate Flag from all different angles. No matter what side of the issue you fall on, we will allow you to have some time to express your opinion.
'Take it down': Rallying cry of anti-Confederate flag demonstrators demanding South Carolina legislators to remove it from the State House grounds
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3136355/It-belongs-museum-not-sovereign-ground-Rallying-cry-anti-Confederate-demonstrators-South-Carolina-s-State-House-demanding-legislators-remove-flag-grounds.html#ixzz3dvq8kDpr
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Breakthrough for Obama as the Senate signals that it will give him the go-ahead to negotiate a Pacific Rim deal
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3136185/Obama-s-trade-proposal-operating-table-Senate.html#ixzz3dvqc2h6o
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
A Confederate page where you can Express Your Southern Pride! God BLESS DIXIE AND THE REBEL FLA...G AND ALL OF THE CONFEDERATE SOLDIERS WHO DIED FOR OUR SOUTHERN STATES. Keep those flags flying high and proud!
No, I'm no more racist than the next person. The fact is that the War between the states A had very little to do with slavery. In fact, it had nothing to with slavery until 1863 when Lincoln used it as a political agenda to save his sorry, dictator wannabe butt.
The War Between the States was about state rights. The north was imposing tariffs out the wazoo on the south. Illegal tariffs, I might add.
Sure, the south wasn't perfect; who is? All I'm saying is that they were the ones ultimately in the right in that 19th century fiasco and they took the flack for it because the winners write the history books. No the true history is written by warriors.
If you want to argue with me, please, argue intelligently. I loath hippies.
Just remember two things: 1) THE NORTHERN STATES HAD MANY SLAVES; 2)The emancipation proclamation claimed (because it had no legal authority) to free only the slaves in the "rebelling states." Northerners were free to keep their slaves until the 13th Amendment.
Why does it matter? Because a lot of heroes died trying to defend the Constitution of the United States of America, which was, at the time, still the Supreme Law of the Land in most cases. After this atrocity more commonly known as the "Civil War," all clauses and amendments regarding states rights have been ignored in every case that didn't directly benefit the federal government.
TONIGHT: Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Wed. June, 24th, 10pm-12midnight EST (7pm – 9pm PST) with host Michael Imhotep of The African History Network. Listen online at http://tunein.com/radio/Empowerment-Radio-Network-s199313/ or by downloading the "TuneIn Radio" app to your smartphone and search for "Empowerment Radio Network" or at www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
1) The debate over the Confederate Flag continues as States and Retailers come out against it. We’ll deal with some of “The History of the Confederate Flag” and some little known facts about it. 2) Details about the Freddie Gray autopsy have been released and gives more insight into his injuries. 3) Is President Obama snubbing African American Newspapers? 4) This date in African American History.
Help Support The African History Network Crowdfunding Campaign. We are trying to raise $200 today to reach our daily goal. If 200 people donate at least $1 we will reach today’s goal. Visit www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com and click on the “Donate” button.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (88 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (50 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (27 chatters)
- The Portal (25 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (15 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (12 chatters)
- Witch School (11 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (11 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (9 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (8 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (7 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (5 chatters)
- Ron March Show (5 chatters)
- Fins Radio (5 chatters)
- American Statesman (5 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- ENERGY READER Brenda (4 chatters)
- Euphoric Network Media (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (4 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (3 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (3 chatters)
- The Mecca James Show (3 chatters)
- Race Fans Rock Radio Show (3 chatters)
- RoxieZw (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- Its The Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Nitelifer Circle of Sanity (2 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (2 chatters)
- The Advise Show (2 chatters)
- thedean (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Social Change Action Network (1 chatters)
- NCI Family Radio (1 chatters)
- No Covers (1 chatters)
- Papa Lou (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- G220 Radio (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- 63289 (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- constitutional freedom network (1 chatters)